Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem interested so just go visit her and form your own opinion.
Many members here have different ides about providers so just go....or don’t go.
I’m just curious as to how bad she can really be... I am not trying to get an STD so I wont be visiting.

Mod note: Please see rule #30, while you're at it see how to post a phone number
30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I’m just curious as to how bad she can really be... I am not trying to get an STD so I wont be visiting.

Mod note: Please see rule #30, while you're at it see how to post a phone number
30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.
Then respectfully.... what were all the questions for????

I saw her last Friday in Jericho standard 80 for her at this point gets you EVERY THING you want. Had a great time no stench lots of signs of use but nothing crazy. Just a recommendation go into knowing everything needs to be covered just for the simple fact she main lines as we seem to all know. Got there saw a beautiful girl threw the donation in her purse and it was on. Started out with at least 15 mins of DFK while we both had our hands on each other...then a covered BJ witch led into CFS...pulled out still had the cover on and finished in her mouth..all in all an hour of good fun and great convo. I think she is a great girl that is lost...don’t give up on her. BTW this is my first review been doing this for a while and would like to thank all of the great referrals hope I can contribute some myself

I saw her last Friday in Jericho standard 80 for her at this point gets you EVERY THING you want. Had a great time no stench lots of signs of use but nothing crazy. Just a recommendation go into knowing everything needs to be covered just for the simple fact she main lines as we seem to all know. Got there saw a beautiful girl threw the donation in her purse and it was on. Started out with at least 15 mins of DFK while we both had our hands on each other...then a covered BJ witch led into CFS...pulled out still had the cover on and finished in her mouth..all in all an hour of good fun and great convo. I think she is a great girl that is lost...don’t give up on her. BTW this is my first review been doing this for a while and would like to thank all of the great referrals hope I can contribute some myself
Hmmmm DFK with her breath You know she isn’t brushing her teeth and the big sore on her left arm and the sores on both her calves and all the visible track marks on her arms and you say that’s “ nothing crazy “. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself maybe you got her on a day that she decides to shower and clean her hair

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hmmmm DFK with her breath You know she isn’t brushing her teeth and the big sore on her left arm and the sores on both her calves and all the visible track marks on her arms and you say that’s “ nothing crazy “. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself maybe you got her on a day that she decides to shower and clean her hair
Your posts confuse me. With the knowledge you have of her sores and breath it would lead me to believe that you see her fairly often and recently. Yet your opinion of her is very low and somewhat discouraging to anybody else who might want to give her a try.
So why don't you come clean?
Are you still a regular customer?
If not how do you know so much about her appearance?
If yes why do you continue to see her if she is such a hot mess?

Your posts confuse me. With the knowledge you have of her sores and breath it would lead me to believe that you see her fairly often and recently. Yet your opinion of her is very low and somewhat discouraging to anybody else who might want to give her a try.
So why don't you come clean?
Are you still a regular customer?
If not how do you know so much about her appearance?
If yes why do you continue to see her if she is such a hot mess?
I bet he may have a bone to pick with her is my guess.

your first review is to confirm that someone that is getting bad rep from everyone is getting better and to not miss out, seems fishy -_-

Really 1st review!!! "Lots of signs of use but nothing crazy" . right there i can already call the bs lol.. Wonder if you dfk right after she swallowed someone else's nut lmao!!! Jk. Glad you"enjoyed" it.. You say don't give up on her but she's given up on herself.

I feel you supporting her is just enabling her downward spiral. I get it she's cheap. However she seems like she needs a break from life. People seeing her and giving her the resources she needs to keep medicating herself isn't going to help her.

Status
Not open for further replies.