Rick's Herald Square

Mileage

After years of lurking, I have something to contribute.

I was at Rick's very recently. It was somewhat crowded; 1:1 guy:girl ratio, happy hour after-work crowd. This was my first time visiting since it was called Paradise Club. Anyway, a Polish girl with big natural tits offers me a lapdance. I accept. During the lapdance, she starts talking really dirty to me-- says she wants me to cum in between her tits-- and basically wants to upsell me and move to a private room upstairs. She is hot in a fake California blonde kind of way, so my little guy wants me to accept her offer. I accept.

Suddenly, a friend of hers joins us as we're walking up the stairs. Brunette, Russkie, big natural tits too. Suddenly my bill is doubled. But my little guy was in charge and would not be denied. We go into a room with a couch, covered by a curtain. The two ladies sit down with me, and a few seconds later, a manager pops her head in to ask for how long. We say 15 minutes. Then the ladies take turns putting their boobs in my face while the other would, over my boxers, get my dick nice and hard.

After the 15 minutes was up, the accounting side of me told me I should cut my losses. The two ladies turned the heat up and told me that if I stayed for 15 more minutes, they would both give me head. So I stayed, and they kept their promise.

Total damage was almost 1k, so I wouldn't try this again. It is too crazy to piss away money in this kind of economy. But it was an interesting experience.

Total damage was almost 1k, so I wouldn't try this again. It is too crazy to piss away money in this kind of economy. But it was an interesting experience.
I'm sorry to hear that you got totally screwed the first time out. I hope that some of the info on UG can help you get laid 5 or 6 times for the price of the quickie BJ you got

After years of lurking, I have something to contribute.

I was at Rick's very recently. It was somewhat crowded; 1:1 guy:girl ratio, happy hour after-work crowd. This was my first time visiting since it was called Paradise Club. Anyway, a Polish girl with big natural tits offers me a lapdance. I accept. During the lapdance, she starts talking really dirty to me-- says she wants me to cum in between her tits-- and basically wants to upsell me and move to a private room upstairs. She is hot in a fake California blonde kind of way, so my little guy wants me to accept her offer. I accept.

Suddenly, a friend of hers joins us as we're walking up the stairs. Brunette, Russkie, big natural tits too. Suddenly my bill is doubled. But my little guy was in charge and would not be denied. We go into a room with a couch, covered by a curtain. The two ladies sit down with me, and a few seconds later, a manager pops her head in to ask for how long. We say 15 minutes. Then the ladies take turns putting their boobs in my face while the other would, over my boxers, get my dick nice and hard.

After the 15 minutes was up, the accounting side of me told me I should cut my losses. The two ladies turned the heat up and told me that if I stayed for 15 more minutes, they would both give me head. So I stayed, and they kept their promise.

OMG!!!!

Sounds like alot to me too, but according to others more into this scene on this board, it does not sound out of the park high. Especially, if it's the total spent, not just the girls tip for the extras. To get those types of extras there are a few people other then the girl that need some grease.

The pre- and post- conversation is a little better with the girls at Rick's, though.

(I understand that a lot of guys don't care about that. But guys that do might have to pay for it.)

I spend some time at Rick's occasionally - but I'm not an upstairs kind of guy. So many of the ladies move on quickly when I mention it. There are some who hang around, like to talk and will meet you on the outside. I tell them the club is an audition room for meeting good looking women!

Enjoy,

Chels

I don't understand all the vitriol against those who enjoy highend strip clubs. Money is relative, as is what each of us is looking for in this hobby and how much we're willing to spend to get what we want. Some guys put a premium on looks, some invest in the thrill of the hunt, and some guys simply want to spend time chatting with the entertainer to make the score much more rewarding (for me, it's a combination of all three). If you can get the same level of pleasure at an AMP with a $100/30 minute provider that's only semi-attractive and can barely speak English, all the more power to you -- I personally can't.

I don't understand all the vitriol against those who enjoy highend strip clubs. Money is relative, as is what each of us is looking for in this hobby and how much we're willing to spend to get what we want. Some guys put a premium on looks, some invest in the thrill of the hunt, and some guys simply want to spend time chatting with the entertainer to make the score much more rewarding (for me, it's a combination of all three). If you can get the same level of pleasure at an AMP with a $100/30 minute provider that's only semi-attractive and can barely speak English, all the more power to you -- I personally can't.
No judgements here.