Rick's Herald Square

There is no way in hell I'm going to identify strippers I've had sex with at a club that didn't sell sex above-board. The fact that the club is closed has nothing to do with it. Those girls didn't sell themselves on the open market and I have to respect their privacy.

If I told you the girls I liked, that would be very close to the list of girls I had sex with. But anyway, I'm so senile -- and it's been so long since I've seen any of them in that club -- that I can't remember a lot of their stage names.

There was a girl called Devon, who later changed her name to something else. In the 2002-and-after period, I'm having trouble remembering other girls' stage names. This is scary.

understood..no problem man.ricks cabaret bought it that's why it's closed so i know it wasn't because of that.i actually thought it closed because they weren't making money because quite a few strippers complained about that alot during conversations.alot of them wanted to leave.do you remember "india"?

It's always good to see Iola (the tall blonde woman). Generally, I think Rick's sucks. There's fun to be had there, but there's also a shitload of upselling. I just don't find it fun.

Good lunch buffet.

I agree with you that they sold the Paradise Club cuz they weren't making enough money. The mom-and-pop owners were like the most incompetent managers I've ever seen in my life. And that's saying something.

Oh man, Paradise was awesome. I thought I was the only person who liked that place and definitely best bang for the buck in terms of VIP service. While the talent seemed to ebb and flow there were always a few ladies in there that were super fun... and accommodating. What I liked most about it was the no-hassle atmosphere. Granted it was a juicebar, but I often ended up there after getting liquored up anyway. It was a really sad day for me when I learned it was gone.

Fuck, where were all you guys when I was getting hammered here for saying anything good about the Paradise?

Maybe we should start a support group for ourselves.

Last edited:
(Krshtest's post is kind of what I thought of the place word-for-word ("ebb and flow" . . . exactly!). Except I'd substitute "always" for "often" in the penultimate sentence.)

i do go to rick's cabaret regularly now...also seing iola's face there reminds me of old times...sometimes i fantasize i'm back in paradise when i'm there....there's at least 2 russian ladies that worked in paradise who transfered there.the vip is not bad neither.although i never went vip at paradise..i can tell you could have alot more fun there,the girls use to give me a free tour downstairs..you had like 10 diffrent kinds of rooms with diffrent things to do,bubble bath,the herum,geisha room..and a room with 2 beds.when i went vip in rick's for the first time,i was supprised it was only a couch there!everytime i go vip i get a waitress coming in waiting for me to order drinks!!..as if for 300 bucks for half an hour i want to spend it drinking!

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I met a girl last night at the Bryant Park movies who is a dancer at Ricks. I don't usually go to strip clubs (Ok, I think I have been to 2 in my life). I typically prefer a standard massage or FS appointment. But this girl is hot, and so now I am curious.

I don't really know how it works, other than being in the main area, and paying for lapdances, and buying expensive drinks for the girls. What's the deal with VIP? It sounds here like you pay $300 for 30 minutes in the VIP room with a girl. Is that right?

Presumably there are more activities in the VIP room than just the same lapdance you get in the general area. Are there negotiations with the girl on top of that, or is that rate inclusive of activities. And how limited are the activities? I am not looking for specifics of what you can get from which girl. But generally, is there a minimum level of service that once can expect in the VIP room, and are all other levels available if you get the right person?

I guess I am looking for a primer so I don't go and make an ass of myself.

Thanks.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I can handle YMMV. I just didn't want to be optimistic if it was impossible. Wanted to set the expectations right.

Of course, if it's $300+ for half, I can guarantee that my expectation will be met, because my expectation would be that I would not even bother.

$300 for a half hour sounds right (not counting additional tips to the manager/security guy and the girl).

Might be a little less, but not a lot less.

So I guess we don't have to discuss anything else?

Last edited:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Well, there is always more to discuss.

I might still go check out the place to see if I can see this girl. If I do, I'll report back here. I don't know how interested you Vet's will be in a strip club virgin's experiences, but just the same...

If I am just going to hang out in the non-VIP area, what kinda cash should I bring? How much can a guy expect to drop on food and drink and a couple lapdances? Is it better to bring a pal, or a group, or to go solo? In your opinion...

um, there's a fourth floor? Oh, wait a second, is that where Tasha had her short lived internet webcam business set up? What did it look like up there?
I was up there once with one of the doormen. I lived in that place for several years, I was no Tony or Pat, but I dropped quite a bit of money in Paradise Club.

Of course, like a dope, I first responded without reading the whole thread. I've gotten decent mileage out of Rick's, but used to have a blast at Paradise from late 1998 to 2002. I like to hear when peope liked that place because for the most part it was a spectacular rip-off and a horribly run club. My favorites were Liz, Cheyenne, Dallas/Pamela and Lila. I still see Vivian and Marilyn at Rick's from time to time.