Rick's Herald Square

I recently stopped by this club at lunch time to this place in midtown off Herald Square. A pretty nice deal for lunch considering it is a pretty HE club. No cover and a three course lunch for $10 and a two drink minimum. $20 laps with vip access if desired. I got a couple of laps before returning to work. Cant really speak of mileage, but it is probably there, at the right price point, in the vip. The 4-8 girls present were pretty hot and friendly, but they also let you eat you lunch in some peace. The food was really good and included some desert.

I used to work at this space back when it was the Paradise Club, and I'm genuinely curious as to where they stuck the kitchen, since they never served anything resembling food back then.

I went here when it first opened. 20 bucks entrance, two drink min, and 40 buck lap dances from pretty, but older, bolt on chicks. But I'm going to have to try it out at lunch.

I used to work at this space back when it was the Paradise Club, and I'm genuinely curious as to where they stuck the kitchen, since they never served anything resembling food back then.
I liked the Paradise club. They're use to be a pair of PR sisters that worked there that were smoking hot. They almost looked like twins. I overpaid for the vip treatment downstairs but they were very young and hot. wow! I have a woody just thinking about them.

I liked the Paradise club. They're use to be a pair of PR sisters that worked there that were smoking hot. They almost looked like twins. I overpaid for the vip treatment downstairs but they were very young and hot. wow! I have a woody just thinking about them.
You might be talking about Jewels and Ginger. They were most definitely very hot and looked very much alike, but were not actually related. Telling the customers that they were twins was sort of their schtick.

Ginger was still at Rick's, at least as of a while ago. (I think the kitchen is on the second floor [although I'm not sure]. They're now using all four floors of the building.)

Ginger was still at Rick's, at least as of a while ago. (I think the kitchen is on the second floor [although I'm not sure]. They're now using all four floors of the building.)
um, there's a fourth floor? Oh, wait a second, is that where Tasha had her short lived internet webcam business set up? What did it look like up there?

i think i also did a very high-priced vip session with those two puerto ricans. can't say it was worth it.

might check rick's out to see how things have improved.

i think i also did a very high-priced vip session with those two puerto ricans. can't say it was worth it.

might check rick's out to see how things have improved.
None of the VIP sessions at the Paradise Club were worth shit unless you were a well-known regular who came in often and tipped well.

Before they opened as Rick's they did a large scale renovation of the place. Took them a few months if I remember correctly.

You might be talking about Jewels and Ginger. They were most definitely very hot and looked very much alike, but were not actually related. Telling the customers that they were twins was sort of their schtick.
Yes, It was Ginger. She was smoking hot and quite the tease. Maybe I have to give Rick a try again. Thanks guys :)

I was in Rick's a few weeks ago and had a blast. I went in to catch the end of a baseball game, at least that's what I told myself, and it was a lot more than I expected. The girls were gorgeous and friendly (I know that they know friendly = tips). I was with a couple of friends and I tend to be very generous after a few drinks so I treated them to LDs.

I had multiple girls ask me if I wanted a dance but politely declined as I had my eye on a particular girl. She caught on and came over to visit. She sat and talked with me while my friends got their LDs and we actually talked...I mean without the usual interaction at a club like this.

I caved in and had a dance with her that lasted for multiple songs. She seemed to be completely enjoying herself and when I started to get up when the first song was over, she told me no! She also said that this was nice and it was on her! By the end of that song I was almost ready to pop, no joke. I insisted on paying her for the third song and of course she was happy to oblige. I returned to my friends after that walking rather awkwardly I might add, and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Now I know that every dancer has the same motivation ($) and they act extremely interested even when they're not. I've fallen for it many times. This time was really interestingly different though. If I had had the courage to ask, I am guessing that she may have met me outside of work. The problem is, I'll keep guessing!

Ok, so the point is, the place is nice inside, the girls were al beautiful and friendly and there was no cover. (Usually someone is outside with free passes.) I have yet to try lunch, but I work very near by and will let you know when I do)

How's that for my second post ever???

No Joke. I am typically completely confident but was always under the impression that dancers were off-limits. Very often though, I seem to get a fair to good amount of seemingly sincere interest from dancers. I've always thought it was an act, but there's no harm in giving it a shot. Especially after reading associated posts of success in UG! I love this place!

You've really got to work on that "I was always under the impression that dancers were off-limits" thing.

Unfortunately, you've probably also got to work on that "sincere interest" thing. That's not really the point.

Pretty much apply that to your regular social life as well.

Not every woman is always off limits
Not every woman who is interested in you is truely interested in YOU.

Yeah. In other words, sometimes we'll fuck you when you don't think we will and sometimes we're excellent actresses with ulterior motives, but who cares as long as you keep your expectations to a minimum and don't get too invested in the whole thing. By all means though, make the effort. You'll never know if you don't try.

None of the VIP sessions at the Paradise Club were worth shit unless you were a well-known regular who came in often and tipped well.
I work down the block for the past 18 years, I never did a VIP, because I did not trust them. The LD's were 100 percent air dance, They had wall dances also which were a little better.

I always hated the house mom's who would turn on the heat for the VIP's

No Alcohol was another big turn off

Last edited: