Rick's Herald Square

I was in Rick's a few weeks ago and had a blast. I went in to catch the end of a baseball game, at least that's what I told myself, and it was a lot more than I expected. The girls were gorgeous and friendly (I know that they know friendly = tips). I was with a couple of friends and I tend to be very generous after a few drinks so I treated them to LDs.

I had multiple girls ask me if I wanted a dance but politely declined as I had my eye on a particular girl. She caught on and came over to visit. She sat and talked with me while my friends got their LDs and we actually talked...I mean without the usual interaction at a club like this.

I caved in and had a dance with her that lasted for multiple songs. She seemed to be completely enjoying herself and when I started to get up when the first song was over, she told me no! She also said that this was nice and it was on her! By the end of that song I was almost ready to pop, no joke. I insisted on paying her for the third song and of course she was happy to oblige. I returned to my friends after that walking rather awkwardly I might add, and enjoyed the rest of the game.

Now I know that every dancer has the same motivation ($) and they act extremely interested even when they're not. I've fallen for it many times. This time was really interestingly different though. If I had had the courage to ask, I am guessing that she may have met me outside of work. The problem is, I'll keep guessing!

Ok, so the point is, the place is nice inside, the girls were al beautiful and friendly and there was no cover. (Usually someone is outside with free passes.) I have yet to try lunch, but I work very near by and will let you know when I do)

How's that for my second post ever???
Great Post!!!

Count says 6!!!

The girl either truly liked you, or had something up her sleeve

If they really like you, they give there number.

Then again, it's hard to fiquire out women in general, and these girls or on the extreme side.

I work down the block for the past 18 years, I never did a VIP, because I did not trust them. The LD's were 100 percent air dance, They had wall dances also which were a little better.

I always hated the house mom's who would turn on the heat for the VIP's

No Alcohol was another big turn off
What's a wall dance?

I work down the block for the past 18 years, I never did a VIP, because I did not trust them. The LD's were 100 percent air dance, They had wall dances also which were a little better.

I always hated the house mom's who would turn on the heat for the VIP's

No Alcohol was another big turn off
They never had lap dances at the Paradise Club!

They never had lap dances at the Paradise Club!
Table dance?

Waste of money dance?

Con dance?

After the con dance in walks the house mom "take her to one of our special rooms, for a real good time"

I always felt like a Japanese tourist with a camera around my neck, whenever I went to the old Paradise club.

I was well known to the house (as you had to be to enjoy that club), but I had the best times I've ever had at any strip club at the Paradise.

(I also had more sex there than any other single place in the world except for the various places I've lived in.)

Last edited:
I'm assuming the Paradise Club is closed. I've only been to two clubs since moving here, Rick's and Hustler. They are vastly different but both completely enjoyable. The HC was a little pricier but the girls were incredible. I absolutely fell in love with a girl that was new in from Brazil. (I have a soft spot for Brazilian girls, no pun intended!)

I spent an incredible amount of $ for dances and drinks, but I don't have any regrets. I actually ended up in a private session with my new Brazilian friend which was, as I'm learning here at UG was as expensive as getting a complete service in many other places. It was essentially a $$$ grind session +a dry cleaning bill :)! Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun, and the girl looked amazing, but now that I know from my friends here at UG, I may start to visit places that have more on the menu. I'll continue searching for advice on the best places to go.

I'm assuming the Paradise Club is closed. I've only been to two clubs since moving here, Rick's and Hustler. They are vastly different but both completely enjoyable. The HC was a little pricier but the girls were incredible. I absolutely fell in love with a girl that was new in from Brazil. (I have a soft spot for Brazilian girls, no pun intended!)

I spent an incredible amount of $ for dances and drinks, but I don't have any regrets. I actually ended up in a private session with my new Brazilian friend which was, as I'm learning here at UG was as expensive as getting a complete service in many other places. It was essentially a $$$ grind session +a dry cleaning bill :)! Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun, and the girl looked amazing, but now that I know from my friends here at UG, I may start to visit places that have more on the menu. I'll continue searching for advice on the best places to go.
Mr. Green - My I suggest Bump and Grind - Best bang for the buck

I used to go to Paradise about 10 years ago. During one Christmas season, I had just gotten a huge bonus, so I decided to spend part of it there.

I saw a girl called Samantha, who was a dead ringer for Carmen Diaz, but with a huge rack. I spent a total of an hour and a half in the VIP rooms (including the upstairs one) over 2 different days. Definitely a dry cleaning bill.

Thanks Eddy, I'll take all of the recommendations I can get. Like I mentioned before, I'm new to NYC and am looking forward to exploring. From the banner it seems as though B&G is not actually a bar?

Masq, I actually though that too... :)