Rick's Herald Square

axe,

you are right about both my inexperience with the e. europeans and americans being higher/more $$$ fare than all the rest of the earth's fairer creatures.

also, thanks for the recommendation on tj.

Failure after falling for a hard sell is maddening.

I was very surprised at Rick's one time. Very nice lady - several very good laps with the squeeze the dick technique - she never mentioned upstairs - I finally said "you must be very hot upstairs" - she said "I would be but I don't go up there" - WTF?

...she said "I would be but I don't go up there" - WTF?
Doesnt do extras. The squeezing thing is a gimmick to give her an edge over other dancers who also dont do extras.

OTOH, who knows?

I'm a low-end guy, but even then if I get a hard-sell, I asked very specific questions about what will happen and if I didnt get very specific answers, then no deal.

Last edited:
Between Rick's, Hustler, PEC, and VIP -- Rick's is the only one where I have not been successful in getting any kind of mileage upstairs, and I've been up there a total of 3 times (admittedly I was too drunk to think straight each time). One girl, an American, after treating her to a bunch of expensive cosmos promised me all sorts of goods, but once in the room she completely flaked and wouldn't even let me touch her ... anywhere ... which is completely outrageous. I think I would have rather watched her eat a burger cause at least I might be able to snag a french fry or two as a consolation prize. It's disappointing because of all the aforementioned clubs Rick's is the most convenient one to get to, particularly if you just want a drink or two right after work. I'm pretty much done with the place.

One girl, an American, after treating her to a bunch of expensive cosmos promised me all sorts of goods, but once in the room she completely flaked and wouldn't even let me touch her ... anywhere ... which is completely outrageous.
How specific was she? I mean, right here you're being too polite in describing what she was supposed to do as "all sorts of goods". That would mean nothing to me. But, maybe you are just the polite type and that can lead to the bad result you describe.

Then again, some dancers are just rip-off bitches and you're gonna take one for the team no matter what you do.