Rick's Herald Square

How specific was she? I mean, right here you're being too polite in describing what she was supposed to do as "all sorts of goods". That would mean nothing to me. But, maybe you are just the polite type and that can lead to the bad result you describe.

Then again, some dancers are just rip-off bitches and you're gonna take one for the team no matter what you do.
She specifically said bbbj would be involved. Basically I got scammed. Wasn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last -- but it seems that at Rick's it's far more common.

I have actually has a very productive VIP session with one of the WOC at Rick's. I believe she is from the Caribbean. Forgot her name but she was definitly a pro. Very smooth and didn't hassle me about getting a VIP, she just gave me 3 extremely hot lapdances got a few drinks. She told me she has worked in Score, PEC and Hustler and just was checking out the place. I did a VIP with her and didn't ask for anything extra but she let me be very free with my hand and she was free with hers so to speak. Haven't been back since December but probably will stop back in sometime soon.

I mean you could always give it a try. Perhaps a conversation with the manager about the bait and switch would at least let them know what is going on. I doubt mgmt would promote this type of scam. I doubt you would get your money back though.
Afaik THAT would Not be advisable. B & S; puffery ; failure to deliver etc. is a risk that goes with any inside the club encounter. The trick is NOT to hand over the "tip" until you are SURE she is going to perform.

I mean you could always give it a try. Perhaps a conversation with the manager about the bait and switch would at least let them know what is going on. I doubt mgmt would promote this type of scam. I doubt you would get your money back though.
This approach could very well result in two asses on the sidewalk.

I was well known to the house (as you had to be to enjoy that club), but I had the best times I've ever had at any strip club at the Paradise.

(I also had more sex there than any other single place in the world except for the various places I've lived in.)
you're kidding right?you've had sex with the strippers at club paradise?

JL, i've been a regular at paradise for 3 years on and off since 2002.it was the first strip club i ever went to and was new to the strip club scene.i never went for the v.i.p rooms,i use to just tip on stage and get the touching wall dance for 40 bucks..but they use to ask me to go upstairs all the time,i declined because i just didn't want to spend the 250 for 30 mins.i considered it many times though,but being new to the strip club scene i didn't know what services i would be getting for 250 for 30 mins.so everytime i wasa asked,i use to ask the girls "what can i get upstairs that's worth 250?"is it an extended lap dance or something?all of the girls i enquired said that "there was no sex"..that's the first thing they say when i asked.they were very adamant about that..that's why i find it hard to believe.