Rick's Herald Square

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Well, there is always more to discuss.

I might still go check out the place to see if I can see this girl. If I do, I'll report back here. I don't know how interested you Vet's will be in a strip club virgin's experiences, but just the same...

If I am just going to hang out in the non-VIP area, what kinda cash should I bring? How much can a guy expect to drop on food and drink and a couple lapdances? Is it better to bring a pal, or a group, or to go solo? In your opinion...
Going solo has it's advantage if you have a dancer that is into you and she has you to herself things could work out better. Having a wingman works if your the type to get shit faced and need your back watched.

I can't speak for Ricks but 12 dollar drinks can burn through your cash pretty quick and if this place is simular to the LI clubs than the drinks you buy for the dancer will be 15 to 18 dollars depending on what she drinks.

Lap dances on the Island range from 20 a song up to 40 a song so money can fly out of your pocket pretty quick. Like i said I have never been to Ricks so I don't know the pricing structor there. In the end the best thing to do is figure out how much your willing to spend and only bring that amount with you. Many dancers are expert at parting a man and his money and if you do run out what ever you do don't let her convince you to hit the in club ATM use to watch these girls line the suckers up at that thing like it was paying out a jackpot...

Ricks is run by the same peeps who run Tootsies in Miami... Probably the best of the best in this, the land of strip clubs... there's no such thing as an 8 in Tootsies. They all be 9's and 10's. They do send some of their Miami girls up to Ricks to bump up the quality a bit and one of my stripper friends from Tootsies is headed up to Ricks for Labor Day.

I hung out with a different crew there.

Stories? It's hard to say. We'd go into the room. I'd cover up the camera. We'd have sex. Not much of a story.
I knew you were smarter than I was. I once had relations with a new girl and someone at the club showed the tape to a girl who he thought I had a relationship with. It damaged that friendship on a few levels.

I used to be an easy target for the managers because I would show up hammered and they'd be quick to get me more beer. I spent so much time in the harem room that I thought a plaque in my honor should have been put up.

Without going into any real detail, I was vewry friendly with Liz, Dallas, Brandy and Marilyn. I knew Pia, Sara, Cheyenne and others to a lesser extent. Any of them ring a bell?

Dallas later Pamela was a short brunette with large tits (35c). She was cute/pretty and a little older, very personable, not a hustler, worked days mostly.

Liz was flaky and had long blonde hair. She was slim without much of a figure. She was also personable and funny, looked a bit like Kathy Griffin without being ugly. She was also a ringleader in the Friday nights at Houlihan's club.

Marilyn is at Rick's now (or was since I've stopped going there).