Rick's Herald Square

krshtest, it will never end. Even if you educate some, other new or unattentive posters will express the same attitude.

Beyond this hobby: There is a reason why the best products keep disappearing form every market. People look for cheap prices rather than quality hurting themselves in the long run.

Back to the thread, I think Rottiga had a blast and unless there is a way to do the same thing that he did but for less money in Rick's, it makes no sense to come here and preach on what he could have done with that kind of money elsewhere.

Yes you can have sex for less than 200 elsewhere, but why do that when you can see a wonderful performance of a classical piece in a theatre. For every price there is something else or someone else that you can do.

Why spend 200 in a FS Korean place when you can have two blowjobs by a UG advertiser? Why spend 100 for a BBBJ when you can have one for 40 from a SW. Why spend 40 from a SW when you can have one for free by an old bbw desperate for a man. Why do anything at all when you can fuck your girlfriend/wife and keep the money. Why fuck at all when you can jerk off in splendid solitude...

Last edited:
krshtest -- I understand where you are coming from completely and I did not intend to come off with vitriol, but i did not read the O.P. the way it appears you may have. The way i see it, this was not really a "choice" of the OP to have the experience he did. Rather, that he was "taken" in stages. Gets upsold with the "cum between my tits" and this is how much it will cost you lets go upstairs deal. On his way he Didnt sign up for the second girl but got one which doubled his bill. Then he did not get what she promissed originally but had to pay more to get another 15 minutes to get the BJ.

he got screwed. if he was decribing the experience as this great conversation and great connection with a real honey and he picked her out and the deal was what it was suppposed to be and it was all upfront with no bull-shit, i would not have commented the way i did.

People are free to pay whatever they want for whatever they want, but if they get the old upsell or bait and switch then i dont feel bad consoling them about it.

krshtest -- I understand where you are coming from completely and I did not intend to come off with vitriol, but i did not read the O.P. the way it appears you may have. The way i see it, this was not really a "choice" of the OP to have the experience he did. Rather, that he was "taken" in stages. Gets upsold with the "cum between my tits" and this is how much it will cost you lets go upstairs deal. On his way he Didnt sign up for the second girl but got one which doubled his bill. Then he did not get what she promissed originally but had to pay more to get another 15 minutes to get the BJ.

he got screwed. if he was decribing the experience as this great conversation and great connection with a real honey and he picked her out and the deal was what it was suppposed to be and it was all upfront with no bull-shit, i would not have commented the way i did.

People are free to pay whatever they want for whatever they want, but if they get the old upsell or bait and switch then i dont feel bad consoling them about it.
Did he really get screwed though? It sounded to me like he had fun with just a twinge of monetary regret and I guess that's why I dont' see why there's a need to make him feel worse about it by pointing out what he could have done with the money elsewhere. Other than that, you raise a fair point. Could he have done things differently? Absolutely, but as you know in the heat of the moment, we often don't think before we act. Sounded like for two thirds of the price (without the addition of the second girl) he would have still been made very happy. It could have been much worse -- from what I have been able to gather about Rick's is that it has much lower mileage in the club itself as compared to some of its competitors (Hustler, PEC, etc.) As for take out....

He got blow jobs from two presumably EXTREMELY hot and personable women for a total of $1000 with no preplanning and no hoops to jump through? How did he get screwed? It seems to me to be a fair value.

People who present an AMP as an alternative to that just don't care whose lips are encircling their dick. Fine for them. But leave people who care about looks, personality, conversational ability, etc. alone.

Ricks is owned by the same peeps who run Tootsies in Miami and is easily the premiere club down here which prob makes it the premier club in the country. Anything less than an 8 or 9 doesn't get thru the door at Tootsies. A large percentage of the girls you see at Ricks came way of Miami which explains why they're so hot. Seems like they've learned a thing of two about NYC economics cause 1k is hard to come by for a even a girl who works at Tootsies. I just hope you don't ruin them for when they come back. I had a 9 in a Tootsies VIP suck and fuck me for about an hour and it ran 500 including the 125 for the room. And just so you know... half the 10's who make their way to Ricks are probably dating players from the Marlins, Heat and Dolphins. So how's Dwayne Wade's dick taste?

I must be in the minority here, but for 1K I want a room with a bubble bath /and/ a freshly showered babe. No matter how hot the girl, or how upscale the bar is, I would not want a session on a couch in a VIP section on the second floor.

Last edited:
And for 1k I want Britney and Lindsey in the VIP room tounges waggin from the 8 ball they just shared, both sucking my dick for the next 4 hours. But we can't always have what we want so I settled for an Arizona State co-ed dancing and fucking during her spring break vacation.

Tara Reid

And for 1k I want Britney and Lindsey in the VIP room tounges waggin from the 8 ball they just shared, both sucking my dick for the next 4 hours. But we can't always have what we want so I settled for an Arizona State co-ed dancing and fucking during her spring break vacation.
Well for 1K, you might not be able to get those two, but word is that Tara Reid has deeply discounted rates.

Tara Reid's Appearance Fee Plunges

That's why I left Tara off my list or it had been the three of them. Actually I wouldn't even want Britney or Lindsey based on the more recent photo's and breakdowns of both... but they fit well in the joke.

After the 15 minutes was up, the accounting side of me told me I should cut my losses. The two ladies turned the heat up and told me that if I stayed for 15 more minutes, they would both give me head. So I stayed, and they kept their promise.

Total damage was almost 1k, so I wouldn't try this again.
Take the experience as a loss leader and next time get one stripper (which one of the two who was better at sucking your dick?) to give you head for 30 minutes for $500. I mean, if you cant make use of that experience to somehow get more bang for your buck the next time you go, then what's the point, huh? lol

But leave people who care about looks, personality, conversational ability, etc. alone.
Let's not forget custs who want a double blowjob from two east euros with huge knockers. He didnt even know it was what he wanted until it was served up to him! That happens. If/when I get the chance, I'd most likely go for it too. It's ok. I'll eat cheese sandwichesx for a month after to compensate for the extra expense.

Last edited:
Anyway, a Polish girl with big natural tits offers me a lapdance. I accept. During the lapdance, she starts talking really dirty to me-- says she wants me to cum in between her tits-- and basically wants to upsell me and move to a private room upstairs. She is hot in a fake California blonde kind of way, so my little guy wants me to accept her offer. I accept.

Suddenly, a friend of hers joins us as we're walking up the stairs. Brunette, Russkie, big natural tits too.
I've been away from this board for a while due to a combination of finances and technical glitches. However, I've been frequenting Ricks more than any other club lately and have observed the pair you're referring to. The blonde and brunette work as a pair, whether going up to customers for lap dances or one trying to follow the other into the private rooms. Personally, I'm turned off by their high pressure crap, which you "fell victim" to. (That's in quotes because, aside from the financial issue, you seemed to enjoy it.)

Like any strip club, it's buyer beware. For me, that means a diet coke instead of beer or any hard drinks. Last time I checked, none of us go there for the high quality of their beverages. My second rule is no credit cards, especially since customers have been ripped off elsewhere. That way, my wallet can overrule any body parts, and I can always find an ATM if things move in a different direction.

Good to be back!

I stopped by Rick's last Thursday around 10pm or so. It was packed. Fairly easy to grab a seat since there's a high turnover in the clients. Not very easy to have fun though.

Day-time Rick's is much better, but as other people have mentioned, there is lots of pressure for the CR. I went up once and had a good time... nothing out of bounds, but I think there's potential. Very expensive, but it is private and spacious.

There are plenty of new faces at Ricks. As was said earlier, some are up from Miami, others have moved over from other clubs in NYC (Penthouse, Hustler), LI and NJ where business may not be what it used to be, and others are out of towners on "vacation" from their local club or school. Some of the new women have carried over their habits from their prior clubs. That is one of the reasons that mileage at Ricks has picked up for those willing to pay for it.

The pair that Rottiga ran into have been around NYC clubs for years. IIRC, they ran the same game at Scores Eastside. If you are looking for new to the business talent, it can still be found at Ricks. However, there are many more experienced players now in the house. Buyer beware.

The place still has some very attractive women of all shapes and sizes. Enjoy the view, but be prepared to pay for it.

Just curious - anybody ever been in the dvd/video store next to Rick's. Upstairs there's is live peep show action. Was wondering if anyone ever tried it. I went up there but couldn't stay - the gals looked decent.

I've been away from this board for a while due to a combination of finances and technical glitches. However, I've been frequenting Ricks more than any other club lately and have observed the pair you're referring to. The blonde and brunette work as a pair, whether going up to customers for lap dances or one trying to follow the other into the private rooms. Personally, I'm turned off by their high pressure crap, which you "fell victim" to. (That's in quotes because, aside from the financial issue, you seemed to enjoy it.)

Like any strip club, it's buyer beware. For me, that means a diet coke instead of beer or any hard drinks. Last time I checked, none of us go there for the high quality of their beverages. My second rule is no credit cards, especially since customers have been ripped off elsewhere. That way, my wallet can overrule any body parts, and I can always find an ATM if things move in a different direction.

Good to be back!
I've got all the same rules but I didn't bring enough cash one night and ended up using a card. In case you need more encouragement not to go that route it was a nightmare. Not only did two of my cards "not work," I was FINGER-PRINTED. It's truly humbling to realize the degree to which the little head can take over - I handed over multiple cards and a fucking fingerprint just to get some alone time with a hottie. Never again, that's for sure. Even using the ATM on-site, which I'm sure must have a huge fee, would have been smarter.