Review Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
C9..... I thought you didn't even know about the review site.

As I've said before.. most of those reviews were mine... So anyone who wants access to those reviews only needs to contact me and I'll send them my reviews for a fee or $3 per review. I call it "Pay-per-review".

Hey! that's MY line!

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
O.K., I probably deserved that, but when I have fun I at least clue a few others into what is happenning.

Nope, it's not me. I don't think that post was funny either, though I doubt anyone would be sending in their hard earned cash.

But, I am curious.
:rolleyes:

Hey VV, where's the index?

Last edited:
Originally posted by wilt
Mr Mike
Did you ever considrer the fact that this inner circle belives you have enough resources to find your ladies?

What I believe is that Im an asshole for ever giving a shit about something that doesnt concern me or is more detrimental to my well being as a hobbyist than most other stupid things I do.
The backchannelling of info that circulates is incredible.
It took me a while to learn this board stuff.
Assholes that pretend to be a friend, then look to fuck you over.
People should be careful when it comes to private boards and backchannelling. Alot of people out there are nothing more than a piece of shit motherfucker.
Wilt:I paid for my info by going out into the field and doing the research hands on.

Mike....

If its any consolation to you.... At the time this review board was up (and I mean that in past tense), and UG management was sending out invites to a select few posters thought to be prolific enough to post enough reviews so as to build up a decent database before going public and charging for access.... It was long before you became a known commodity (and prolific reviewer) around here or else you'd would most certainly had been on that short list of invited posters.

We're not talking about some long lost private board here.... we're talking about a place that was created under the context of supporting UG and possibly turning a minimal profit in the process, as it was often discussed in the open here on UG....

If such a place like that existed today and Slinky (the money hungry cheapskate that he is ;)) could charge allot of you lugs here for access to such a site.... Don't you think he'd be doing it?

It was... it isn't anymore. So many here were so vehemently against such an idea every time it was discussed here, that it was simply put on the back burner and eventually forgotten. If you or anyone else feels that a private "clients only" review site is a great idea (as I've always felt it was), than I see no reason why it can't be brought up for discussion once again, and we can all watch and debate with Kimmie, JL and a few other prominent posters here who were always dead set against any private or semi restricted access type of site that was directly connected to UG.

I don't recall what everyones beef was about, but Kimmie was quite upset that she wouldn't be privy to such a site (clients only) where guys might have been writing reviews and or discussing her behind her back (so to speak). Do a search for "gold members" or "The Gold Club" as I believe it was called. It was a restricted access section that was added here on UG for "gold status" posters (500 posts) only. It was met with such harsh criticisms and numerous jealous complaints from those who didn't have enough posts to view it, that Allen decided to delete the entire section after only a week or two.

Last edited:
I should never be concerned about what private club someone else is a part of.
I have enough of my own problems dealing with the shit I do on this board.

Since I don't have time to read through the entire thread, I'll just post the facts here to clarify the situation for everyone:

1. We were going to start a review site a couple of years ago(I think), so I wrote the db etc, and we had a few reviews from Oz etc to test it out.
2. We dropped the idea due to not having the time to do it right.
3. There will be a new review site as SB mentioned, those who responded to his invitation way back when, will be notified when it's ready to go.
4. There currently is no review site.

everything else is bs :D

Originally posted by BigMadM
I paid for my info by going out into the field and doing the research hands on.
This is an absolutely indisputable fact.
I personally feel that this is the best way to do your research in this hobby. (though you need the re$ource$ to do so)

That is how I have basically operated over the years. Yes it is nice to share, but I have discovereed women who have specifically told me not to share, and if I did, I would be cut out.

So bottom line, it pays to do your own research. If you want a known commodity and nothing left to the unknown, then only see well reviewed providers.

If you are looking for a non-pro that offers a session that is as close to a non-commercial encounter as you will ever have, you need to be out there, on your own.

Bringing this diatribe back on topic, I was with a provider on Saturday that proclaims the existence of a review site for providers only. She claims that many of the popular UG posters are reviewed there and everything is described in the minutest of details.

Anyone care to field this question?

How could anyone doubt the existence of such sites?

(You guys still think it's so cute to tell prostitutes your posting handle?)

(Obviously, big DITTO to the rest of Dan's post.)

Giving a posting handle is alot less dangerous than giving out a home phone, name, work phone, or other things needed to pass screening with some of the girls today.
But I agree, never volunteer the info.

In a funny way, I think it's less dangerous to give out that other info.

Because if you see someone enough, they tend to learn personal things about you anyway.

So if you tell someone your board handle, they could well end up knowing that and at least some of your personal info.

But once someone knows your board handle, that opens you up to all sorts of stupid kinds of retribution for board politics etc. (I know that sounds retarded, but it's true.) Less sensationally, it makes you subject to gossip (nobody cares about anything I -- my normal, real life self -- do, but if they knew "justlooking" was doing it, they might). And finally, it leaves you exposed to RICO investigations and the like. I think it's really unsafe to mix your board existence with your real-life whoring.

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Just being obnoxious

FWIW, only 20 guys ever even confirmed that they wanted in on the review site anyways. (and the funny thing is that some of the biggest whiners in this thread never even asked.... and now they'll wonder why they'll NEVER get in, even if it does become reality).

Well, as we've discussed, many of us didn't have the foresight to recognize at the time of the offering that we'd still be hobbying today...

Ah, youth.

On another note, I ditto JL's observation about posting handles. I know I would never tell anyone mine. I just have it printed on business cards, with my personal contact info, and leave it under the pillow of the ladies I see. With a bottle of perfume. Of course.

Originally posted by justlooking
In a funny way, I think it's less dangerous to give out that other info.

Because if you see someone enough, they tend to learn personal things about you anyway.

So if you tell someone your board handle, they could well end up knowing that and at least some of your personal info.

But once someone knows your board handle, that opens you up to all sorts of stupid kinds of retribution for board politics etc. (I know that sounds retarded, but it's true.) Less sensationally, it makes you subject to gossip (nobody cares about anything I -- my normal, real life self -- do, but if they knew "justlooking" was doing it, they might). And finally, it leaves you exposed to RICO investigations and the like. I think it's really unsafe to mix your board existence with your real-life whoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.