Review Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
I think non-graphic reviews are worthless.
I agree with oyu in principal, but towards the end of my review posting career, I noticed that the 'graphic' portion began to shrink to almost nothing.

If this site does go up i think everyone should take into consideration that just because you have a great time with her doesnt mean all will it usually goes well when you guys are very pleasant with the girls i know im very good with ones that are good to me (and i dont mean just $ wise) i think most of the time if your attitude is good than it will make your expereience a good one

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Originally posted by justlooking
I think non-graphic reviews are worthless.

I think anyone who follows "review guidelines" set by a service provider is corrupt and not worth listening to.
Part of the beauty of the Whoring Terminology Formula is that providers will never even know WTF is being written.

Last edited:
not the best place to post this...

I tried to start a thread but it didn't let me.

I learned from a chat group that a group of conservative activists is posting to UG and other boards in a way that attempts to scare hobbiers about STDs. Their plan is to post questions about getting STDs from casual encounters, to make people afraid and fill the archives with warnings and stuff to put people off (they reported how they had been very busy creating accounts and posting, and that it was working well). They were boasting about how "persisting posts create a history of fear that deters future participants in these disgusting activities". In other words, by getting these things peppered throughout the boards, they will last forever and scare people away from hobbying.

I just took a look at UG and sure enough, almost every thread I checked (NY, NJ, DC) has someone stepping in and claiming to have gotten an STD or asking questions or talking about feeling guilty etc ALL SINCE DECEMBER 2003. Check it out yourself (I didn't do any real counting).

Just a warning. Maybe true, maybe not.

ok utopia, youve caught me. Thats what Im doing on this board for 2 years now.
Im the one trying to scare members away.
I hope my stories about fucking fat ugly broads have scared the bejesus into some of you.(is that the expression Im looking for?)

If there really are any 'conservative activists' lurking on the board I bet they're all busy reading this shit like it was Penthouse Letters and then feeling guilty when something turns them on.

æ

Newbie here,

Found this board by accident and glad I did. What a great site and thanks to all the peeps with your recommnedations and warnings. Looking forward to participating and posting reviews.

Peace

A few years ago I got the clap from a bbbj and regreted it ever since. Now I stick to my regulars that I know are a little bit concerned about their health. Some B**ches out there really do not care because they where F**ked up by men and want to kill us all with std's. Too many girls out there on drugs who do not care. Pick 1 or 2 that you can have a good relationship with and stick with those that use protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.