Review Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tacky

Originally posted by Daniel_NYC
Bringing this diatribe back on topic, I was with a provider on Saturday that proclaims the existence of a review site for providers only. She claims that many of the popular UG posters are reviewed there and everything is described in the minutest of details.

Anyone care to field this question?
I still want to know on what board is this taking place because it sounds very juvenille and I can't believe it exists.

I guess I can be both but I'd still like to find out if I'm reviewed. I may have to increase my rates if they like me.

When life hands you apples, make apple cider.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
What's FB?

(It's so odd, I can't even imagine "reviewing" my clients: based on what criteria?)
BFE= Boyfriend Experience
FB= Fat Bastard

I think its original purpose was to inform providers who is o.k.
Sort of another screening tool available to them. Besides knowing what a client likes and in to before the session may make a repeat customer of him.

I have read reviews where the hobbyist states; "She was wonderful, it was almost like she could read my mind, she knew exactly what I liked".

Funny, I thought it might mean Frat Boy...

FWIIW, most of the BFs I've had were also capable of being FBs...

Anyway -- Happy Thanksgiving, Daniel, and everyone else here; I wish safe travels and happy days for you all...

Reviews?

Will the clients be encouraged to submit extremely graphic reviews or will a more general approach be encouraged?

And do clients really prefer those graphic reviews to the basic info sort of review?

Demee

Generally, each site sets publishing guidelines and I won't mention those sites here.

Personally, I prefer to leave out the graphic details and write in a style that will allow the reader to "read between the lines". I think that style suits most upscale provider personas.

You may also want to set your own guidelines with your clientele.

I do agree with your philosphy that after a certain time limit, additional reviews reach diminishing returns, excluding the YMMV factors.

Good Luck to you! ;-)

I think non-graphic reviews are worthless.

I think anyone who follows "review guidelines" set by a service provider is corrupt and not worth listening to.

(OTOH, I don't post reviews.)

Status
Not open for further replies.