Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayer has been answer. One of my favorite spinner YoYo is back. Visit the new location for the first time. Smaller place but is nice and clean with two TS room. kim welcomes me in and led me to Yoyo. She was all smile when she saw me. She still have the prefect spinner body, pretty face and her new wavy hairstyle makes her look like those models on Asian magazine. We undress and led me to the TS. The Ts table is much smaller now and the floor is VERY slippery. Yoyo was her usual self with body slide and cat bath. I stopped her when I was on the edge of explosion. Paid her the new rate of 280 once back in the room. More cat bath and light touch. I decline rimming but the bbbj was as enjoyable as ever. It felt great with her tongue swirling around the balls while her fingers lightly play with the head. She went on to DT me for my first pop and didn’t stop until the last drop. Tower clean up and then some cuddling and chitchat to catch up on things. She put on the cover for me with her mouth once I was back up. She wasn’t able to insert me in on cg position so I had her lay down for mish. And we stay in that position for a good 10-15mins for the 2nd pop. Great session. I know she has a reputation as a ice queen but I have a great relation with her after seeing her 10plus times. I love my spinner.

Isabella

She is back! Just saw her on her first day at work and she is the same bubbly, fun, super hot and super horny girl she was. She came several times and her pussy was wet as a mermaid's. She still has the same bubble butt... BUT there is one difference. Now it is hard as a rock! I know that ass pretty well, and was not like that before ;) This girl must have spent the last few months on an eliptical machine.

Isabella (she is back!)

I have not posted in a long time but one of my ATF is back and I had no choice. For those of you that know Isabella, there really is little to say since she is one of the most popular girls here. If you want a chance at seeing her book a day or two in advance otherwise you will need lots of luck to see this superstar. The new location is amazing. A definite upgrade from the previous in terms of size, quality, and safety. They even have 2 table showers now so it's easier to get down to the nitty gritty.

Isabella is as beautiful now as she was before. But if possible, her round booty is even better and firm to the kiss. She definitely has a petite Latina body type. She joked with me that she spent all her money on personal training and I told her it was an amazing investment! As soon as she saw me, she greeted me with an excited shriek and we kissed for a bit before even saying anything. She told me she missed me the whole time, and I almost believe her the way she embraced me. I certainly was not fibbing when I said the same. I have been asking about her since she went on her extended vacation.

As soon as we got to the table shower I was anxious to play with her and have our bodies melt into each other. After a wash, she gave me a preview that reminded me why I was longing for her. Back in the room we dried off and jumped back on each other. She had me lay face down and her ST and rim was amazing (I am not always into rimming). On the flip she caressed and played with boys, until we settled into a 69 that had us both aching. I wanted to take her in every direction but it had been so long since I had her that I could not move past 15minutes of mish. When she is into you, it is easy to tell and she demanded I make her orgasm twice. As a gentleman, I complied. I normally only do 1 pop since I take my time, and I was not disappointed by that because it should always be quality over quantity. After clean up we said our goodbyes and promised to see each other again (no brainer).

If you have any sense, you will run to see this girl before she is gone again. I have been coming to PH for a long time now and they rarely let me down. The lineup here is IMHO the best in the city. I will share other reviews in the near future, since so many of the ladies here deserve a mention (shirley, lucia, and rachel for starters).

Isabella

Just came back from seeing Isabella! Almost a whole year since she’s been gone, but I’m glad she’s back and remembered me. I knew she was authentic when she said she remembered, she brought up details, and from there I knew it was going to be a fun hour.

As soon as I walk into Isabella room, she jumped on my arms and we make out like old high school sweethearts. She quickly gets naked and then helps me undress and grabs junior. Her booty as mentioned in latest reviews are accurate. The booty has gotten Lil bigger. She teased me bear by shaking that booty all over junior.

We then head to the table shower, standard routine. But here’s where things got hot, not sure if she was horny or she just remembered our last encounter but we spent a good 20 min of 69’, deep throat, as I played with her kitty with my tongue and gently inserted my finger. She cums about 2 times in the table shower and the 2nd time she went wild and almost inserted junior in bare. She got lost to where she was , but we could of easily had nuru sex.

we wash up and head back to the room for more fun. She asks me to lay down face down, she leaves for 20 seconds before coming back and just quickly kisses my neck and back and starts rimming for a good 10 min. Then she asks me to flip the where she gives an amazing bbj, eye contact, spit, hand movement, plays with the boys. This is where I go PSE MODE. I grab her and have her sit on my face to play with kitty again. Not even 2 min in, she cums again and calls me crazy and begs me to fuck her where before she puts on condom she again teases me going bare. I can feel her wet kitty all over junior. She wraps me up and goes cow girl and rides me slowly before picking up momentum. She was tight for my size but once she picks up the pace , she turned into a hot and horny girl, dirty talking to me and again cums again 4th time. I like to enjoy and go long, I love satisfying first before satisfying myself. We switch to mish and later doggy. That mirror view and the look on her face brought me to the edge and let go. She notices we have 10 min left and she’s determined to get me going again. Round 2, bbj, hj,. She tells me to forget about the time as I was her last customer of the day. And I delivered. 15 min past my time, we wash up and play again in the final shower, before we say our goodbyes. If I had the money I would visit her twice a week. Overall this girl never disappoints me.

Isabella is back and OMFG am I glad she is back!!
Saw her on her first few days at the new location (with the new price). She was my all time favorite before she left, and know I remember why!! She is still bubbly, fun, super hot natural woman!!! Her body is even better than before (how is that possible???) She tells me that she was working with a trainer!! I was able to save some money when she was away, now I'm in deep trouble... I can not stop thinking about her since I saw her and can not wait till I see her again. I'm not sure there is any point doing a blow by blow, clearly there are some much more accomplished studs here, but for me I had a fantastic PSE/GFE combination that she can deliver flawlessly.

Forgot to say, that the new location is not too far, but parking is likely even harder with all the traffic cops parked absolutely everywhere. The new facility has more of everything, it looks great!! No more scary elevator ride! Looks reasonable private. I can not say that I love the new price (makes it harder to be as generous with the girls), but $20 more is OK. There are other places that charge that and do not deliver the quality of PH.

Mimi

Saw Mimi at the new location - she doesn't come by NYC very often, but every time she does, I make sure to go see her as she's absolutely gorgeous! This new place looks very cozy, and super amped up for business. Rooms are everywhere, it's clear that they are serious about making customers happy. But Mimi takes the cake.

She has the hot sultry look and even before we started proper, she shyly lay back and motioned for me to come hug her. How could I resist? She then grabbed my hands and pushed it up against her large boobs, which were soft and supple. Before long, I was at full mast. She had a sly look, and very quickly unzipped me to hold my fully erect cock in her hands ... i almost just lost it there in the first 5 min. Quickly motioned for her to bring us to the shower... so she stripped me and wrapped me around with a towel.

Could barely contain my excitement as I followed her way to the shower room. The table shower was another great experience. She spared no effort and straddled me cowgirl while spending a lot of time licking my nipples. For a moment, I thought she was just going for it, but she held her distance, and turned herself around for a fantastic bbbj.

Back to the room, she was again the insatiable sex kitten. We started first feeling up each other, she deftly lowered her pussy towards my lips, motioning for me to lick her clit. I don't normally do this, but what i saw was a perfectly trimmed pussy, slightly moistened, and I couldn't resist. She moaned... and I got even more excited doing this. Before long, she was soaking wet, and we went for misionary after a quick cover she put on. As I banged her, it seemed like she wanted everyone in the place to know she was being f**ked, she moaned so loudly for a moment, I thought someone would come in to investigate.

But I threw caution to the wind. This time around, junior really performed! She flipped me over to cowgirl, perhaps deciding that I was controlling the pace too much. So again, she bucked her hips and really gave junior a run for the money. But she wasn't taking no for an answer. She bent over, and licked m nipples as she bucked her hips (no idea how she does that).

Before long, I felt I had to cum soon, but wanted to do it in her mouth. She obliged, took off the cover, and expertly sucked on my cock until it spurted into her mouth. "You cum so much!" she squealed.

Ah, she doesn't show up a lot. But when she does, she's very popular and a gem at this place. Could be a good thing, I may spend too much on this vixen otherwise.

Isabella
tl;dr — Run, my brothers, do not walk. She’s another PH gfe superstar. You’re welcome.

Long form: Private Hottie is fast becoming my go-to, and it just keeps getting better and better. Now at the new and improved “lovely Times Square location,” as it’s written in my GGR-PH Twitter feed. It also reads: “Lovely joyful full house today.” Do you see what I’m saying?

I texted the mms for a recommendation. She asks me “what’s your cup of tea”. What’s my cup of tea? What’s my cup of tea? Sexy Asian pussy. That’s my cup of tea! Got any of that? I’ll take a cup of that sister. MMS suggest I come over and see the line up. Okay. I could do that.

At the AMP. Decisions, decisions. Very tempted to go with Cherry — easy to get off when you’re tongue wrestling that beauty. How about an hour with slutty, sexy MiMi? Love to fuck a girl who loves getting fucked. Or Yoyo. Am I in the mood to have Yoyo’s tongue deep up my ass? Hell yes! How I would enjoy having that pretty syt spinning on my cock. Also in the line up — irrepressible Joey (next time I hope) and the cute “hidden gem” Meimei. I definitely want a go with her. Watch this space for my next reviews. Then there’s Isabella. ”What is Isabella?” happens to be the Jeopardy answer to “sexy Asian pussy.” (I’ll take “What I’d like to fuck” for $100, Alex. The answer is “sexy Asian pussy.” The question: “What is Isabella?”) The thought of coming all over Isabella’s big tits and face is not entirely unpleasant ... Lovely joyful full house indeed. Who’d I pick! Yup, I went with the girl with the big tits.

stats: 5’2”, 105 lbs, 36F-24-38, according to the website. Am I supposed to take that with a grain of salt? But I forgot my tape measure and it all seems accurate to me. Also on the website: “sexy bubble body”. That’s also true. Do you like tits? She’s got a pair of really nice ones, if you’re into that sort of thing. They are amazing, actually. Soft to the touch and fun to mouth. Squeeze them together and bury your face in. Personally I like massaging them, sucking on them. But I like tits, you may not. And Isabella has large, slightly droopy, natural tits. Beautiful face, nice lips, nice mouth, beautiful (full make up) eyes.
Age: I guess she’s around 25. Well, she’s clearly younger than me.

Preliminaries: She goes right in with nice lfk, progressing to dfk. She tastes sweet and minty, not sure what it is but I appreciate that she comes prepped. She’s an excellent kisser, good eye contact, not repetitive— I enjoyed making out with her.

Shower: Requested standing shower. You may not want to pass up the nuru. Nevertheless she does a good job cleaning my cock and ass and a really nice time sucking my cock while stroking it with her hand.

Act 2: I’m dying to eat her pussy but she likes control. She has me lay face down where she starts the cat bath. She does it well, flicking her tongue, starting with my ears and then gets me raising my ass as she gives me a proper rim job. She’s also working my balls and my cock with her hands and tongue. Then full on bbbj. She has skills, my friends. Finally finally it’s my turn. I enjoy eating her. Sexy Asian pussy, yum. Her cunt tastes as good as her mouth. She’s moaning the whole time — real turn on — and she’s thrusting her hips. Is she coming? I think so. I look at her face as I eat her. I love the whole gestalt. Now it’s time to fuck. She starts on top in CG and she feels great. I want to finish in mish so we switch. I must have jerked off too many times last night because it’s taking me a while to come, but OMG, not to worry, I’m with an professional, she turns it up a notch, squeezes my dick with her cunt muscles and my nipples with her fingers and tells me to fuck her hard. Yes boss. I stare into her eyes as I bang the fuck out of her. What a great fuck.

Epilogue: Cost, $280 for the hour, plus tip; the memories — priceless. She stays sweet to me to the end. God, I love fucking these girls.

Been a long time since I've "participated." Have only been to the old location, i actually like the new spot. Easier to get into.
I called and asked who was available. I didn't have the website open in front of me so the only name I recognized was Yoyo (was hoping for Isabella based on reviews) so I went with Yoyo. I'm not really into the spinner types so her body was a bit small for my tastes but i do like small breasts.
She was polite but couldn't say the hour was all that memorable. I tend to be sort of quiet and reserved so she didn't seem too into me or willing to open up. Didn't really get any DFK (you could tell she wasn't into it). No BJ or any kissing until after the TS. TS was ok, no BJ or playing there. She barely even acknowledged the lil' guy down there. Standard body slide, dry off and back to the room. Did some light rubbing and started rimming. I'm not usually into but at this stage I was fearful it might be the only highlight. Did that for quite awhile and I had to initiate the next step. Did some BBBJ and I dined down there. Very small, nice pussy, smelled and tasted good. Went to 69 for awhile and then i did first pop CIM. She went to get a towel and seemed to be gone for what seemed like at least 5-7 minutes. Wiped down and immediately asked if was ready to go again. I tried a few positions (CG, doggy, mish) but I just wasn't into it at that point.
She seems nice and I can understand if she just wasn't into me. But at the price it was a bit disappointing. I've had some good times here and would hope to repeat but not with her.

Also, if I may ask - I just noticed on their site the various A/B options of "4 hands." Anyone ever tried any of these and what was your experience like? I assume it's not like a 3some and more formal with them not touching each other.

Also, if I may ask - I just noticed on their site the various A/B options of "4 hands." Anyone ever tried any of these and what was your experience like? I assume it's not like a 3some and more formal with them not touching each other.
I did. It was hot af. I asked for a blend of options A and B — half hour each girl with 15 minute overlap. There was definitely girl-on-girl touching. But they were focused on me, not each other. They held each other, sandwiching me in between them. At one point I was French kissing them both, back and forth, so everyone’s mouths, lips and tongues touched, even though the two girls did not make out with each other directly. I don’t know if they’d do that but I wasn’t pushing for that.

I’ll post my review soon.

As promised ...

Rachel/Stella duo girl/special 1+1 combo

I already have become a Private Hottie addict. Isabella, my last visit to PH, omg, is habit forming enough. Isabella has that whole pouty-face thing going on makes you want to jizz all over her face and lips and mouth. The PH special combo is like mainlining Asian pussy.

You only live once, right?

So I texted mms for an appointment for the two-girl combo special. Asked if I could have a fifteen minute overlap (15 minutes with just girl A, 15 minutes girls A and B together, final 15 minutes with just B). She said yes, gave me names of five girls that were available and told me to pick two. I selected America’s sweetheart, Rachel, and asked kimmie to recommend girl B. She picked Stella, which was fine with me because Stella is hot. Love the website picture of Stella sitting with her knee-high stockinged legs spread to show the “fuck me” printed on her panties. I dream of eating that pussy.

Started with Rachel. Fifteen minutes goes incredibly fast yet we got a lot in: FUMA and bbj in standing shower,TF, Daty, more cock worship. We were making out when Stella knocks, comes in naked and joins right in. She and Rachel hug me between them and start giggling. I am alternating making out with each of them, sucking on their tits, then Stella moves down and starts giving me an incredibly blowjob while Rachel continues to make out with me. I have them both suck my cock — they clearly have done this before as they waste no time positioning me. They lie me down and they are all smiles and giggles, each licking their side of my cock, grabbing my ass, fondling my balls. I (eventually) move Stella up so I can eat her pussy. I should add that the whole time the two of them were conversing in Chinese with each other and having a really good time with each other’s company. For instance, I start kissing Rachel after going down on Stella and she starts making jokes about how good Stella’s pussy tastes. “That’s mildly amusing,” you may think to yourself, but they are cracking up every time Rachel says “Stella’s pussy“ like it’s the funniest thing ever. I am sad when Rachel’s time was up, but not so sad that I couldn’t continue fucking Stella, which I did most of my remaining time with her, and came hard.

@pokler wisely noted, when comparing another AMP’s one-pop price versus it’s two-pop price: “The marginal pop only $40, a no-brainer.” The economics of the PH combo is a similar $40 up charge: $320 versus $280 for just one girl. Also a no-brainer.

I’ll be back soon — there are like twenty hotties rotating through the line up, the possibilities seem endless.

I have experience the 1+1 combo for the first time on Friday. Have to give a shout out to Kim for coming up with this brilliant idea.

I call to setup an appointment originally to see Rachel. Kim guide me to see Shirley instead because of my past preferences. But Shirley was only available for 1/2 hr for the time I want to visit. So she offer me to this 1+1 combo. First 30 mins with Shirley and Rachel will come in for the 2nd 30mins section for a grand total of 320. I took the offer right away. I figure for 40 more I can see two girls. She then told me I can have them over lap 15 mins for a double team in the middle of a 45 minute visit. Great way for guys to experience threesome on the cheap. I stuck with the two 30 mins tag team.
As for the action, I love Shirley appearance. Not exactly a spinner, she is very fit with enhanced C that is a little hard. But I enjoyed joking around with her in Cantonese. Her best attribute is her tight pouch. The tightest I ever experience but she probably won’t like you very much if you are built like a horse. The TS took a little too much time so I didn’t have enough time to pop. After some furious mish action, we went back to bbbj but Rachel came into the room while I was getting close but didn’t cross the finish line. The girls kiss and hand me off to Rachel for some more mish and bbbjcim with swallow. really a great experience. so I recommend the quick standing shower if you want to do the 1+1.

I actually went back that night after dinner to see Shirley again. I did the 1 hr with her and did all the alphabets with her and She made sure I got my release with her. I think I made a impression on her with two visits in one day.

I have experience the 1+1 combo for the first time on Friday. Have to give a shout out to Kim for coming up with this brilliant idea.

I call to setup an appointment originally to see Rachel. Kim guide me to see Shirley instead because of my past preferences. But Shirley was only available for 1/2 hr for the time I want to visit. So she offer me to this 1+1 combo. First 30 mins with Shirley and Rachel will come in for the 2nd 30mins section for a grand total of 320. I took the offer right away. I figure for 40 more I can see two girls. She then told me I can have them over lap 15 mins for a double team in the middle of a 45 minute visit. Great way for guys to experience threesome on the cheap. I stuck with the two 30 mins tag team.
As for the action, I love Shirley appearance. Not exactly a spinner, she is very fit with enhanced C that is a little hard. But I enjoyed joking around with her in Cantonese. Her best attribute is her tight pouch. The tightest I ever experience but she probably won’t like you very much if you are built like a horse. The TS took a little too much time so I didn’t have enough time to pop. After some furious mish action, we went back to bbbj but Rachel came into the room while I was getting close but didn’t cross the finish line. The girls kiss and hand me off to Rachel for some more mish and bbbjcim with swallow. really a great experience. so I recommend the quick standing shower if you want to do the 1+1.

I actually went back that night after dinner to see Shirley again. I did the 1 hr with her and did all the alphabets with her and She made sure I got my release with her. I think I made a impression on her with two visits in one day.
did Rachel swallow all the load? what was the extra damage?

Amazing, Love their new menu offerings. Very intrigued to try it out.

Rachel

Had heard a lot about this beauty, and being a big boob aficionado who also appreciates a pretty face, she was at the top of my to-do list. Texted MMS and Rachel was available at my desired time. Had only been to the old location once, and the new place is definitely an upgrade and more conveniently located. When I arrive I'm more than pleased with what I see... Rachel is very pretty, with a glowing youthfulness, and has a banging body (highlighted by D/DDcups that are MM but still soft). In the room, I can't even take off my coat before she wraps her arms around me and we DFK like long lost lovers. For a guy who loves to kiss a beautiful woman, I was already in heaven!

Very sensual TS with lots of slick nuru sliding, more exquisite dfk, cat bath and preview BBJ... and she's really got me going! We head back to the room and I have her lay face down on the bed so I can massage her gorgeous body, then I run my tongue from her ears, down her neck, back and legs, finally worshipping her soft ass with my mouth. I turn her over, spread her legs and my mouth has its way with her delicious kitty until she starts quivering, moaning, and getting VERY wet. She tightly squeezes her thighs around my head, as my tongue devours her until she cums hard on my mouth. So hot!

She returns the favor... climbs on top of me and licks down my body until she reaches junior. Lordy this girl gives an awesome BBJ, with excellent use of wet lips along shaft, BLS, twirling tongue around head and DT. Almost more than I could take, so she suits me up and slowly lowers herself CG on to my boner, as I play with her glorious breasts to my heart's content. Love how she grinds on me as we make out some more, but when she starts bouncing/slapping her ass down on my pelvis I almost lose it!... but somehow hold out. Put her in K9, then Mish until I feel I'm nearing the point of no return. I rip off the cover and she kneels between my legs for an awesome combo of Russian and BBJ until I flood a week's worth into her mouth. As it was quite a lot, she tries in vain to keep it all in her mouth but I'm still cumming and my juice spurts out the sides of her lips, down her face and on to my balls and legs. HolyF it was incredibly good! Shower together, she dresses me, we make out some more, then I leave into the NYC night.

Such a passionate, beautiful, busty young lady! Rachel is def in my top 5 now, and I'll be seeing her again asap.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - LAURA
OR - LOVECRAFT MAKES HIS WAY TO THE BIG CITY

First, my apologies, I like to write long reviews so it takes a few posts.

I’ve read the reviews of this place, as well as many of the other NYC AMPS with table showers, with envy. Getting into the city for purposes of mongering didn’t really seem to be in the cards for me, but all of these reviews made me put this particular type of experience on my bucket list. Well, the opportunity fell into my lap, so I went for it. I had to go into the city for a work related reason, and found that I was done very early in the morning, and no one was going to miss me if I didn’t get back all day. I knew this was possibly going to happen, so I had given a little forethought and with the recent reviews here, I found the website and decided that I would give this place a try if the opportunity came to be.

They say they open at 10:30, and I was free just before that, so I send an initial text at 10:29. I tell them I’m not usually in the city but I’ve seen their website and am interested in coming by, and could they direct me to a nearby subway. From the website, I thought I knew the best stop to go to anyway, so I headed out hoping to hear from someone. I get to the stop at about 11, and decide maybe text isn’t the best way to contact them, so I call, but get a voicemail and leave a message saying that I hope to hear from someone soon. About 10 minutes later I send another text. I’m not sure how long I just want to be hanging around a subway station. Soon I leave the station and walk toward the intersection I saw on the website, and I hang around a bit longer. Just when I’m about to give up and start heading home, at 11:37, I get a text asking for my name, age and job. Basically I go through a bit of a lengthy screening process with some long pauses between texts where I’m beginning to think this isn’t going to happen. However, eventually they ask if, when I get there, they can see my driver’s license and work ID and I decide to agree.

I get a text with the intersection and discover that the website had placed me about 20 blocks away!! Some of the recent reviews say the place they are in is new, so maybe the website has their old location. In any event, they ask when I want to come, so I decide I’m not paying for another subway ride and tell them about a half hour and I begin walking. I confirm the donation of 280 for an hour as well.

I finally get to the correct corner and text. I wait about 8 minutes and then get the address. I’m told to call when I get to the door. The building door is not locked so when I call I’m told to just come into the building and head up the stairs to the second floor. I get to the second floor landing and there is a locked stairwell door. Soon it is opened by the MMS who comes onto the landing to ask some questions and check my ID’s. She’s actually pretty pleasant. I’ve read somewhere about places taking a photo of your ID, and I was a little worried about this, but she didn’t try anything like that. Once she was satisfied, she let me in. Success!!

She shows me to a very tiny room with a chair, some kind of foot massage machine and a small cot. I’m a little like, wtf? She leaves the room and I take my coat off and sit on the seat, but I’m concerned about the set up of this room. Not to worry, she comes back and tells me to take my coat and come back out of the room. To my surprise, I enter the hallway and three extremely attractive women are lined up on the opposite wall, all dressed in very sexy outfits. She introduces all three, and I get to choose. Looks-wise, there was no bad choice. Sorry guys I’m bad with names and don’t remember what they were. I’m only 90% sure the girl I picked was named Laura, despite asking her to confirm it once we were alone. MMS said all 3 girls were new. I don’t see Laura on the website, at least not yet. I chose her just because there was something cute about her face that gave her the edge, but I would have been happy with any of them.

Laura takes me to a much bigger and nicer room with a full bed up against the wall with a rectangular mirror running the length of the bed. I decide to give the donation right away. She gives a little lfk and then takes the donation out to MMS. She comes back quickly and helps me to undress. She is very sweet and hangs my stuff up on hooks on the wall. She takes off her clothes as well and we have a little DFK. She has a great little spinner body. Her breasts are very nice, I think man-made, but very soft. While her ass is small it is very nicely shaped and fun to touch.

She wraps me in a towel and does the same for herself. Then she leads me across the hall to the table shower room and the fun begins. I’ve never had this before and it is very enjoyable. I was expecting a hand held shower spigot, which there was and was used for clean up at the end, but mainly there was a large bucket of hot water and she takes a big scoop and pours it all over you. Oh, also, she had us both take some mouthwash and gargle and spit it on the floor with the water. I probably needed it after my long walk and the whole thing was kind of fun. So the shower starts out face down, and she soaps me up good. She pays a lot of attention to my asshole, and based on reviews I’m thinking a rimming is on its way, but here I was to be disappointed. I wasn’t really craving one, but the vast majority of these NYC Amp reviews make it sound like standard practice. I don’t know if it was me, or because she’s new, or maybe guys ask for it and I didn’t, but it didn’t happen. She did put some nuru type gel on and rubbed that body and those tits all over my backside. She spent a little time licking and nibbling my ears and whispering some sexy things I can’t remember anymore. After a short while, she cleaned me up and had me flip. Now came the front side body slides, with junior sliding from between her tits down to her belly and back. Very fun. Next she moved into a very nice BBJ. Good skills, got me going real quick. Took it in pretty deep, but not what you would call DT. Now the asshole comes into play because she was fingering me along with the BBJ. I decided I needed to confirm that this was not a one and done situation. She was confused when I asked about 2 pops, but very shortly I was satisfied that if I came right now more was still on offer. It didn’t take long from that point and I was unloading into her mouth. She took it all and when I was done, she took another scoop of water and poured it onto the floor as she spit it out. She cleaned me off and we dried off and put the towels back on and made our way back to the room for round 2. It had now been just about a half hour.

Back in the room the towels come off and she tells me to lay on the bed, but before I do we start some standing up DFK which leads to us both moving onto the bed in a kind of teenagers-making-out kind of way. So like any good teenager, I go for the finger bang. Man, her pussy is so tight I’m wondering how my dick is going to get in there. After a short while, I start kissing down her body and move in for some DATY. I couple this with the finger bang, and she’s going wild. I keep this up for quite a long time. She said she came, and she was certainly writhing around wildly which didn’t seem fake. In fact I kept this up for so long because I didn’t want to stop with her enjoying it so much and I was using it for recovery time as well. Finally, I decide to gradually move on by kissing her around her thighs and belly. She gets the hint and has me lay back and she begins another BBJ. I’m good and hard again and she gets a cover and puts it on. She then moves into the universal position for “fuck me doggy style.” So I do. She’s tight and its great. In fact, she’s doing most of the work pounding herself against me. This looks great in that mirror as well. The thing is, a second pop is always a challenge these days. I might have been able to go for it like this, but I have to be greedy and want more positions, so I tell her to turn over for mish. I go in slow and easy and she’s really enjoying this too. So am I. Her legs look great, especially in that mirror. I do a little toe sucking. I’m a foot guy. Her feet are cute, but really needed nail polish to make them great. I lean forward for some DFK while we fuck and this is great too, but I’m soon realizing that second pop is probably not going to happen in a covered fuck situation.

Here is the one big negative. I figure if she blows me, I can probably finish, so I ask if she will do that again and she refuses, “no more cum in mouth.” Oh well. So instead I pull out and take off the cover and have her start a HJ while I am kneeling over her between her legs. This is looking great and feeling good. She get me close, but still not getting there. I’m also getting a little distracted because I know I’m getting close to my time and I’m working against myself by worrying about running out of time. I soon realize I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands, literally. So I start jerking off over her. Then I move to rub myself on her feet and jerk over her feet, but I’m still not getting there, despite her using her foot to play with the boys and rub my asshole. Soon I decide to move over to the side of her and I’m jerking off over her belly. Now that I’m on her side, she starts to finger my asshole going in deep. Ok, this gets things going and soon I fill her pretty little belly button up with juice. I think some of my juice went a little astray because she reached for a paper towel and first wiped off her face. I guess I got her and didn’t even realize!

At this point my time was up, but I wasn’t rushed out. In fact, she not only helped me clean up, but we put our towels back on and she gave me a standing shower with the shower head to get us both nice and clean. Then back to the room to get dressed, where she was very sweet and helped me to get all of my clothes back on.

I’m really not sure about expected tipping in these places, and it wasn’t’ clear to me from these posts. I probably could have got away without tipping, especially since I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to get back, but I decided to give her 40. So the total damage was 320.

On the way out I saw three other girls who were not the ones I has been presented with when I got there. They were all very attractive. One of them was the famed Isabella because MMS actually made her say hello to me. Wow, she is hot. So, yeah, if I can find a way to come here again, I will. It seems there is a large selection of very good looking women; dare I say “hotties!”

Final observations. I wish the fucking could be the first pop. I find it hard for the second pop. Fucking first then BBJ would work better for me, but the setup is for the BBJ in the TS, so alas. Also, with 2 pops, the first pop needs to happen soon, to allow more time to work up to that 2nd pop, but with the TS and all, the first pop didn’t happen until half way through. That being said, the TS was very enjoyable and the whole thing was a very sensual, no rushed experience, and that’s worth something despite the difficulty with 2 pops.

Hopefully, if I can get back here, they will have my burner number on file and set up will be easier. Also, opinions: Did I tip too much, not enough or just right? Happy mongering all!

Rachel

Had heard a lot about this beauty, and being a big boob aficionado who also appreciates a pretty face, she was at the top of my to-do list. Texted MMS and Rachel was available at my desired time. Had only been to the old location once, and the new place is definitely an upgrade and more conveniently located. When I arrive I'm more than pleased with what I see... Rachel is very pretty, with a glowing youthfulness, and has a banging body (highlighted by D/DDcups that are MM but still soft). In the room, I can't even take off my coat before she wraps her arms around me and we DFK like long lost lovers. For a guy who loves to kiss a beautiful woman, I was already in heaven!

Very sensual TS with lots of slick nuru sliding, more exquisite dfk, cat bath and preview BBJ... and she's really got me going! We head back to the room and I have her lay face down on the bed so I can massage her gorgeous body, then I run my tongue from her ears, down her neck, back and legs, finally worshipping her soft ass with my mouth. I turn her over, spread her legs and my mouth has its way with her delicious kitty until she starts quivering, moaning, and getting VERY wet. She tightly squeezes her thighs around my head, as my tongue devours her until she cums hard on my mouth. So hot!

She returns the favor... climbs on top of me and licks down my body until she reaches junior. Lordy this girl gives an awesome BBJ, with excellent use of wet lips along shaft, BLS, twirling tongue around head and DT. Almost more than I could take, so she suits me up and slowly lowers herself CG on to my boner, as I play with her glorious breasts to my heart's content. Love how she grinds on me as we make out some more, but when she starts bouncing/slapping her ass down on my pelvis I almost lose it!... but somehow hold out. Put her in K9, then Mish until I feel I'm nearing the point of no return. I rip off the cover and she kneels between my legs for an awesome combo of Russian and BBJ until I flood a week's worth into her mouth. As it was quite a lot, she tries in vain to keep it all in her mouth but I'm still cumming and my juice spurts out the sides of her lips, down her face and on to my balls and legs. HolyF it was incredibly good! Shower together, she dresses me, we make out some more, then I leave into the NYC night.

Such a passionate, beautiful, busty young lady! Rachel is def in my top 5 now, and I'll be seeing her again asap.
Great review and thanks for all the naughty details. I recently did the 45 min A/B option with Rachel and finishing with Stella. I confirm all your views on Rachel’s attitude and performance. Double with Stella was amazing and Rachel really does give an amazing BBBJ. She’s an amazing fuck too. Wish I had finished with her. Unfortunately I no longer see her on schedule and wonder if she’s “gone”. Even so, there’s a bevy of beauties to choose from. This place is on fire lately!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.