Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slinky: Nice to see them taking the hint and advertising here - I'll be posting two reviews of recent sessions (Molly and Moca) in a few days - posted two (51050 & 51089) a while ago for Honey and Mimi. Looking forward to my next visit.

In their scheduling post, the advertised rate is $260/hr. "(Go second + tip)".
Does this mean the hourly rate is for single cup, 2nd at additional charge?
If yes, any idea, what"tip" is expected?
Thank's to anyone for the clarification.

In their scheduling post, the advertised rate is $260/hr. "(Go second + tip)".
Does this mean the hourly rate is for single cup, 2nd at additional charge?
If yes, any idea, what"tip" is expected?
Thank's to anyone for the clarification.
I read somewhere that 'tip is $20'. So it would be $260 for the hour for 1 pop. If you want 2 pops then you tip $20 at the end to the girl.

First agency I've seen with this practice, its unique

This is probably the longest review I've ever written; so, my apologies in advance. It is actually too long for one cell here (longer than 10,000 characters); so, since I can't tell where the 10,000th character is, I'll split it up into two related reviews - hope that's ok with you Slinky!.

Good Golly Miss Molly !

So, I was feeling in the mood for some fun and decided to give GoGoRelax a call to see if Lucy was available. Unfortunately, she wasn’t feeling well that day and Sue told me I could have a session with Molly at the time I wanted. I had been introduced to Molly on an earlier visit while she was exiting, and Mimi and I were entering, the shower and she had peaked my interest in trying a session at some future date. So, despite Molly’s mixed reviews on the boards, I told Sue to schedule the appointment – I ended up being very glad I made that decision.

Got there a few minutes ahead of time and Sue hustled me into the “reception” area while she got Molly’s attention to let her know I was there. Within a minute or two, Molly, wearing that aqua-colored outfit in her pictures on the website, joined us and gave me a big hug and kiss. She grabbed my knapsack and my hand and led me off to her room (“Office A” is on the door). As we got inside, she dropped my bag on the couch and grabbed me for a big hug and some aggressive DFKing. So far, so good (actually really great!).

After a minute or two of kissing, and my grabbing her hot body, Molly began to get me out of my clothes. She had me sit down on the couch while she removed my slacks and reached up under the boxers to play with Junior, who was already at full attention, and began giggling and staring up at me with a very mischievous grin. This session was starting out right for me.

In no time, I was bare-assed and Molly wrapped me up in a towel for our journey to the shower room. She dropped her clothes (only had on the bikini), wrapped herself in a towel, and grabbed my hand to exit the room. Things had been happening so fast that I hadn’t given her a little gift yet; so, I stopped her and rooted through my bag to find the gift and present it to her. Molly was surprised and very appreciative that I gave her the gift and wrapped her arms around me for more kisses as she pressed her body against me, which was kinda funny, because Junior was poking her in the stomach causing her to have to lean forward to continue the kissing. Ok, finally off to the shower we go.

Here’s one complaint I have with the facilities – too many customers, as we got to the table shower and it was already occupied. Molly called out to whoever was in there with a customer and found out that it would be about ten minutes before the table shower was free. I really didn’t want to wait another ten minutes to get into some serious fun with Molly, so we headed into the standup shower. While we did have some fun time washing each other, and Molly did a great job of figuring out how to adjust the water temperature (seems the hot & cold handles are a bit tricky and at times uncooperative – management might want to fix this), I really would have liked to experience her slick body sliding over me as would have happened with the table shower. Oh well, there’s always next time I guess.

Molly made sure every part of me was very clean (and I reciprocated) and then she squatted down and orally worshiped Junior as she cupped his two friends. Now, I really do like an exciting bbbj – and Molly sure gives one, but I really wanted to head back to the room for some extended fun time. So, somewhat reluctantly, I lifted Molly up and, when I told her I’d like to head to the room, she giggled and gave Junior one last stroke as she kissed me and turned off the water.

As we headed back to the room, Molly grabbed Junior through the towel just to direct us to the right room. Back in the room, we dropped the towels and Molly wrapped her arms around me for some more DFKing and body smashing. Molly is somewhat shorter than me, so when Junior kept smashing her in the stomach, she disengaged and put on her high heels so that he was in a better position. That helped somewhat, but I still had to bend at the knees to slip him into the right position between her thighs. Finally, I just moved us over to the bed and sat down on the edge as Molly stood before me.

The bed, nice as it is, is just on a platform; so, it is very low to the ground, which made it difficult for Junior to get any attention as I was sucking and kissing Molly’s delightful breasts. Finally, Molly pulled away and lowered herself to take Junior in her warm mouth. Even that position was a bit awkward for her and she had me lie back on the bed as she climbed up and put herself between my legs before she continued sucking on Junior. After a few minutes, Molly went to push my legs back further to place her tongue further down for some rimming work. Since I’m really not into that, I declined and let her go back to her nice bbbj work. I let Molly play for quite some time and really think she could have finished me off that way. But, at my age, I’m just a one-pop in an hour guy; so, I reluctantly had Molly stop those oral ministrations and had her get up on the bed for some daty action.

As she laid back on the bed, I leaned forward to kiss her and let my hand steer its way to her kitty, which I soon found was not just wet, but HOT. Molly let out guttural moan as my fingers found her love button and we were off to the races. I kissed my way down her body as my fingers played outside her kitty and, as my mouth got to her kitty, she buck her hips and kitty hard into my face. Molly appears to really enjoy daty, because she was soon squirming all over the bed as my tongue assaulted her kitty and, it wasn’t too long before she clenched my head with her thighs and popped her first orgasm.

Continued soon ...

Good Golly Miss Molly ! (Continued)

After she recovered and we exchanged a few more kisses, Molly told me it was my turn and had me lie down on the bed. She had me lie face up and began a delightful body slide with her breasts brushing my thighs, Junior, and then my chest. As she moved up and down, she stopped on the way to plant more kisses on my lips and, at times, make sure that Junior was nicely nestled between her breasts. Soon, she was grinding her kitty on Junior and asking me if I liked that – Ha, what a question!

I told Molly I wanted to taste her again before we moved on to other fun; so, we moved into a 69 position and I got to play some more with her kitty as she focused on giving Junior some more bbbj action. It wasn’t long before she began to pump her hips faster into my face and moan with Junior in her mouth, and she raised up on her arms, clenched my tongue with her kitty as it was inside her, and came again. She collapsed on top of me and jerked around a little as I continued to lick her love button and kitty.

Molly flipped around and cuddled next to me for a few minutes as her hand reached down to stroke Junior. She told me she wanted him inside her and, when I agreed it was time, she reached for the fake spray can on the bed and extracted a cover. Molly straddled my hips as she giggled while putting the cover on and then raised up into a squatting position to guide Junior inside her. Wow, what a feeling and what a view. As she began to move her body up and down on Junior, I reached up to play with her nipples. She moved back a little and told me they were now very sensitive, so I just cupped her breasts in my hands to help guide her up and down. Pretty soon she was full out laying down on top of me, sliding her hips up and down my stomach with Junior inside her. Now, this is not my favorite position, as when Junior is at full attention (like then), he likes to point downward and not back up toward my head – it is a bit painful at times. However, since Molly seemed to be having so much fun, and was moving faster and faster, I didn’t complain. Pretty soon, Molly was rocketing to another orgasm as she grasped my shoulders with her hands and buried her face in my neck.

As she lay on top of me during her recovery, my hands caressed her back and tight little ass. She raised her head and gave me some more kisses before she extracted Junior and moved over to lay down beside me. Molly grabbed Junior, raised her leg and had me shift so that she could insert him again into her kitty. She turned her head to look at me and pulled my head to her as she began to pump her hips into Junior. I bent a bit to kiss her and began to thrust my hips to match the motion of her hips. Molly apparently likes this position as it didn’t take but a couple of minutes of this action for her to orgasm again.

As Junior slipped out of her, Molly reached down to grab him. She raised herself up on her elbows and looked disappointed as she examined the cover to see if Junior had done his thing. She looked at me and asked why I hadn’t cum yet. When I told her that cumming with a cover on didn’t normally happen for me, she asked me if I wanted a hj or bbbj. I told Molly that a combo of both would be nice and she pulled the cover and adjusted her position so that I had access to her hot kitty as she began a delightful hj/bbbj combo.

It didn’t take too long before Molly’s administrations had me feeling heat rising up from deep within my body and, as I told her I was almost there, she DT’d me and took a substantial load (for me anyway) in her hot mouth. Molly kept on sucking as Junior kept on erupting and, when she finally backed off to spit into a kleenex (she had them on the bed with us in close proximity), we laughed together as the there was more fluid than the kleenex could hold and it dripped all over the place.

After Molly cleaned off her hands and Junior, we cuddled a bit and talked before she offered me another shower to freshen up. More fun time in the shower helping Molly clean herself and a few more kisses to Junior and then back to the room to dress. As Molly led me off to the door, we were intercepted by Sue who asked me to sit with her and critic my visit with Molly – a really nice touch. I told her that Molly was delightful and that the only thing negative was not being able to use the table shower with Molly. We talked about a few other things and then back into the Big Apple I went. A return visit is definitely in my plans.

Moca – An Exciting Afternoon Romp

I was going to be in the Big Apple again this past Wednesday, so I called GoGoRelax on Tuesday and was able to set up an appointment with Kathy, someone I’d been dying to visit, for a little lunch time fun. Unfortunately, as I got out of one of my Wednesday morning meetings, I received a text telling me that they were sorry but Kathy would not be available and offered to let me see Moca, a new girl with great service. Disappointed, it took me a few minutes of deliberation (go somewhere else – just head home?) to decide what to do. Finally, I decided to take the plunge and replied to the text that I’d visit with Moca.

I got there a few minutes early, got buzzed in, and headed up in the rickety old elevator that makes you wonder if today is your day to die in an elevator accident. I expected that Sue would let me in the door, but much to my surprise this cute little thing opens the door and greets me – whoa, its Kathy herself. I told her I didn’t think I’d see her today and asked if she was now going to be my attendant. She whispered to me that the “timing” was not right and began to lead me down the hall to meet Moca.

As we walked, this lovely apparition appeared in the doorway at the end of the hall – Kathy pointed to the apparition and told me that Moca was waiting for me already. As my eyes adjusted to the dim lights, I realized that this girl is quite stunning and she reached out to grasp my hand lead me into her room. She took my knapsack from me, dropped it on her bed, and spun around to hug and kiss me. I was surprised how tall she is, especially in her heels, and just had to bend my head a little to begin the battle of our tongues - she initiated it and beat me at it. We broke apart to introduce ourselves and I just took in the picture of her stunning body. She was dressed in this red two-piece bikini type thing that is studded with pearls and bows and that shows off a very sleek body – the pictures of her on the website need to be desperately updated, as they do not do her justice.

We chatted a bit – her English is pretty good – as I started to undress and, as I turned around from hanging my shirt I saw that she was stark naked and sitting on the bed watching me. I was caught staring for a few seconds as my eyes feasted upon her delicious looking breasts and large nipples and then wandered down to the shadow between her thighs. Now the thought passed through my head that the decision to visit with Mocawais about to become the best decision of the day.

Moca reached out to unbuckle my slacks and, as she helped me out of them, she reached out to stroke an already excited Junior through my boxers. She gasped a little when she felt how hard he was, looked up at me and licked her lips. We quickly disposed of the boxers and Moca scooted over to her overstuffed chair to retrieve a towel for me to walk to the shower. I’m beginning to like the use of a fresh towel instead of a re-used robe for that walk to the shower.

Moca tried to wrap the towel around me and hide the obvious evidence of Junior’s happiness as best she could. That done, I stopped Moca before she put on her towel and gave her a little get –to-know you gift. Moca was very surprised and thankful as she started the DFKing all over again and pressed her naked body up against me and the excited Junior. She grabbed her towel and off we went to the shower.

Thankfully, we passed by the standup shower and got to the unoccupied table shower room. After she rinsed down the table she told me to get face down on the table, which ended up being very difficult due to Junior’s excited condition – and I had to prop up a bit on my side. Moca began to soap me down – actually told me that the application was soap and we chatted a little as she slid her hands over me, paying a lot of attention to my ass and accessible area between my thighs. Then, after a quick rinse, Moca told me that she was applying something else as her hands again slid all over my backside. Pretty soon, she was up on the table giving me a great body slide.

I felt her erect nipples gliding up and down my back and then I fel this “hot” spot moving against my ass and realized that it wais her kitty grinding against me – jezz, what a turn on!. Moca got up, rinsed me off and had me flip for a repeat effort with me face up on the table. She was giggling as Junior was pointing straight up in the air and used one hand to soap me up and the other to soap and stroke Junior. By this time my hands were wandering all over any part of her body that I could reach. Then, thank goodness, it was time for the other liquid and the body slide. Moca climbed up on the table and began sliding her breasts up and down on my thighs and moving herself up my body to where her breasts were rubbing my chest and her stomach was crushing Junior – I was in heaven.

Then Moca shifted a bit, pushed herself into an upright position, and straddled my hips. I reached out to fondle her breasts and Moca grabbed Junior and began to stroke him with her hand as she pressed him against her stomach and kitty. She shifted a little more and began to stroke Junior with her very warm and slick kitty as she leaned over to plant some kisses on my lips. I was ready for anything at this point, but she continued to tease and grind against Junior. Finally, she giggled and said lets go to bedroom and I, almost reluctantly, agreed. Rinsed off, tried to hide Junior with the towel (not very effective) and scampered down the hall to her room.

Moca closed and locked the door, dropped her towel and tried to crush her body against me as she began another session of DFKing. Junior was poking her in the stomach, so she slipped on her high heels to try to make things easier – but this did not work. I had her sit on the edge of the bed and, as I moved toward her, she reached out, grabbed Junior and began a bbbj – right position for this. I let Moca do her thing on Junior for a bit and then told her I wanted to taste her kitty. I had her lie down on the bed and, as I bent over her, we made out for a few minutes kissing and caressing each other’s bodies. Finally, after slipping my fingers down her body to feel her hot wet kitty, I knelt down on the floor and slipped my head between her thighs.

Moca wrapped her heels around my neck and started to whimper and moan as my tongue lashed her live button – man, was she wet! I kept working on Moca’s love button with occasional tongue thrusts into her kitty, and she started pumping her hips and pelvis harder and hared into my face. At one point she thrust so hard that I felt my teeth crush into my lip – it is still a bit swollen. Moca popped at least once early on but implored me to keep going – hell, I wasn’t going to argue with her. I must have spent almost 15 minutes pleasuring her and by the time we were finished with the daty session, Moca told me she had come four times (I felt the convulsions for three of them) and she had moved clear across the bed with her head literally hanging off the other side.

After finishing the daty, I moved up onto the bed to kiss her and Moca grabbed Junior and moved him down between her thighs for some more slip slide action. Both of us were getting pretty turned on with this manipulation and I was all for moving on to the main event, but Moca had other ideas. She had me lie down on the bed and announced that it was “her turn”. I didn’t know what that meant, but decided to go with the flow. Moca started a full body slide making sure that her breasts made good contact with my chest and a very excited Junior. She moved up and down for a few minutes and then settled in for some more enthusiastic bbbj action. She worked on Junior for four or five minutes, then pulled up and told me she wanted him inside her. I could have just said yes, but at that point I opted to play some more. Moca was very agreeable as she straddle my hips, pressed Junior down on my stomach and began rubbing her slick kitty up and down his length. In no time, Moca began moving her hips faster and faster as she moved on to another orgasm.

Here is Part 2 of Moca – An Exciting Afternoon Romp

I would have played that way for a lot longer; but, even as she kept pumping her hips in earnest, Moca begged me to put him inside her. When I agreed, she reached for the fake spray can (neat trick this), quickly grabbed and applied a cover, and desperately shoved Junior inside her kitty. I thought I had seen her in full action up to now, but with Junior inside her she went nuts. She was screaming and pumping her hips for all she was worth – we were very noisy and I wonder what Kathy was thinking as she sat in the next room – I’m sure she could hear Moca. She came again as she was riding me and told me not to stop. So, we shifted into a mish position and I did my best to pump away.

The action got quite intense and my thrusting was pushing Moca further and further across the bed to the point where her head and shoulders were hanging off the bed. As I tried to slow down and pull her back upon the bed, she grabbed me and told me to go harder – ok did that. This time, I actually felt some warm sensation on Junior as she released again. We lay there for a minute and I asked her if she like to try another position. She smiled and got up on all fours, looked into the mirror (a big one at the foot of the bed – great view) and reached behind her to insert Junior. She got quite animated as we did the doggie position and somehow clenched Junior with her vaginal muscles as she screamed (yes, screamed) she was coming.

Ok, fun for her was done and she looked very disappointed that I had not popped yet. When I told Moca that cumming while covered didn’t happen too often for me, she had me lie down on the bed, whipped off the cover, wiped junior down with a tissue, applied some oil to his length to began a combo hand and bbbj. It didn’t take but a few minutes of this action to feel that heat in my body and soon, Junior was erupting into her mouth. Moca stayed with the program until Junior was finished spasming and then reached for a tissue to spit out his juice. She looked down at me and laughed as I told her I was exhausted.

We had a few minutes left, so Moca cuddled with me for a bit and then we headed off to the shower room for a rinse down. More trouble with adjusting the water temperature in the standup shower – Kathy needs to fix this, but still some fun rinsing each other. Back in the room, Moca sat naked on the bed as she watched me get dressed and the thought passed thru my head that I could just stay there the rest of the day. But, alas, that was just a wishful thought. When I was done, Moca quickly slipped on her bikini and led me to the door. A few more hugs and kisses and off I went back into the cruel world. Moca is really a unique gem!

Slinky:

Sorry for the duplicate post (Post #9) of part 1 of the review on Moca at GoGoRelax - had a computer glitch. Correct posts are Post #8 (Part 1 of the review) and Post #10 (Part 2 of the review. Post #9 could be eliminated.

I went to ggr back in late August. coming off of a nice experience wth Karina at gfegold, I decided I would try out Gogorelax while gfegold was on hiatus. I think I saw someone on the board mention that the new Chloe at ggr was the old Elana at Gfegold. Well, that's who was on my todo list so I reached out and passed the membership test.

Made an appt with Chloe and had to change a few times because I was running late. Mms was fine with that and I finally made it into town. Got to the place, yeah a janky elevator, but a very private feeling once I was in the building. Get inside and quickly introduced to Chloe. very dimly lit so my vision is adjusting slowly, but she's tall pretty and busty. once inside her room she starts dfk and hands all over each other. might have liked lfk more since she's attempting to stick her tongue down my mouth, but it's still sexy in a nasty kinda way. give her the money and she steps out and returns quickly. we both get undressed, feels a little more business like, but I see her sexy body and I'm thinking business is going to be good. although she's busty up top I was expecting a little more curvy down low but she's a skinny thing. a nice little booty.

we go to shower stand up style, guess I wanted to try it, but I should have opted for the ts everytime. I just like TS more. anyway the shower was cool. kissing, caressing, lathering each other up. She gave me bbbj in the shower and it was definitely intense, I'm holding on to the walls as she takes it all in. then back to the room quick.

can't remember the exact order of things as it's a bit of a blur. but here goes... light sensual massage that lead to rimming. it was okay, not great so I turned over so she could start with that spectacular bbbj. there it is. wow. licking bobbing, gobbling. damn. she did this for awhile and got me so hard I was about to pop. I could tell she could sense it and she picked it up a notch or two and I exploded in her mouth. seriously large load I had been saving up for days. left me stunned and drained.

she came back to the bed and more kissing stroking my cock and trying to get me going for round two. she goes back to bbbj again, this time it goes on for awhile. at some point she stopped and reached over the bed and pulled out a little tube of something. she spread a tiny little bit of this ointment on the tip of my cock and started sucking on the tip like it was an everlasting gobstopper. holy shit. tip of my cock starts getting numb and I'm still getting harder as she continues this amazing bbbj. I should have just kept her going as this was way better than being insider her pussy. but alas I had to get inside her. She put the condom on and straddled me. seriously tight poonani. it was a struggle for her at first to get me inside acg style. we do that for a bit, and then I turn her over for some mish. spreading her legs and just pounding her now. she's moaning and whimpering and just looks fantastic with her big tits swaying to the motions. she's still tight. and we keep going at it for a bit more. now I kept on thinking about that bbbj so we stopped and I pulled out.

dun-duh... condom broke. all of a sudden very nervous, losing the erection and we're both looking at each other wondering wtf happened. she gets up for a second and comes back down to the bed and starts caressing me. guess that calmed me down cuz I started getting hard again and then back to a bbbj. my mind quickly was warped back into the groove as this was too good. feeling like I was running out of time, or just wanted to finish round two before I couldn't so I started jerking off right into her mouth. round 2 of course not as explosive but still splashed her face a bit and came on her tits.

caught my breath and we went to take another shower. got dressed and made the move to head on out. sue pulled me into the waiting room to sit down on the couch and chat with me. a little akward but I managed to say I had a nice time. she made sure I didn't forget anything. but I was still pretty nervewracked with the vision of that broken prophylactic. oh well, win some lose some. started to wonder if that ointment she put on my tip was the real culprit. I'd be surprised if it was some oil based thing, cause those girls should know it's not compatible with latex, but if so, that's a real bummer. in the heat of the moment, I was thinking wtf is she doing, but it felt so good I was in no position to turn whatever she was putting down.

alas, the anxiety over the potential exposure had me up in a bunch for awhile. but alls good in the neighborhood, and I think I may have to give gogorelax another try some day soon.

I decided to give this place a shot since I was looking for something new. I was taken care of by Yoyo who has a great body and provides a wonderful unique experience. She told me that she’s 23 years old and still somewhat new to the US. I believe she’s about a B cup or somewhere around there. Very cute girl. She is very welcoming and gives a great gfe. While she was massaging my cock with her mouth, she knew exactly how I liked it. I’ve been to a few of these other places and I’ve noticed that they sometimes don’t pay close attention on how I like certain things, but Yoyo knew exactly what to do. Her body is perfect in every way and kept my manhood standing up at attention.
I loved the way her supple breasts felt close to mine while I was ontop. I needed a stress reliever after the long week I had and Yoyo did just that for me. She made me feel comfortable and gave me a major release at the end. I recommend anyone to come to this place and see Yoyo. There are plenty of other girls there that I may try out a later date, but Yoyo has been one of the best girls I’ve seen. She really took the time to see what I liked and went with the flow. She really aims to please and knows what she’s doing when it’s time to get down to business.

I've been to the current place twice -- and had visited the previous locations before. It has always been an amazing service and remarkably, every girl i saw put in the same amount of GFE attention with real passion. It's a good thing they offer a second shower before you get dressed because I worked up a sweat each time.

Hello There,
We are Independent Asian Girls. We are located on the 30th & 5th.
We offer DFK, RIM, CIM, BBBJ and body-to-body massage on water beds....

Our Donation is: 260 for 1 hour(go second + tip) or 200 for 30 mins
Please call us at 347-654-8431 to make an appointment with our sweet girl.

You may find additional information form our website. gogorelax.com (Please call us and request for the login credentials)

GoGo Relax~~~
"go second + tip" means?

Kathy – Well Worth the Wait – A Fantastic Visit

I had met the infamous Kathy before during my other visits to GoGoRelax, but had never been able to secure an appointment with her. After many attempts, I was finally able to make the appointment – and well worth the wait it was. As is the usual at this place, Sue met me at the door and placed me in the waiting room while I waited for Kathy to get ready for our session. After what seemed like a long time (I was anxious to start my session), Sue parted the curtains, grabbed my knapsack, and led me off to Kathy’s very nicely appointed room.

Once inside the room, I began to get undressed and then Kathy arrived. She came into the room, gave me a big smile and hello like we were old friends. She gave me a few quick kisses and hugs and then I moved over to the dresser where I’d placed my knapsack and gave her a small gift. Kathy bounced with happiness when she opened the gift bag and saw what was inside. While I continued to get undressed, Kathy began to prepare the bed bending over it in this short white sparkly dress that had risen up over her shapely and very cute ass. I stopped for a minute and stared at that picture of her bare ass just covered by a little string panty. When Kathy glanced in the huge mirror over her bed and caught me looking at her, she giggled again and asked me if “I liked” – jeez, what a question. I told her “hell yes” and she spread her legs a little and shimmied her ass to give me another moment of pleasure.

Then she was standing in front of me reaching out to help me undress. Kathy came on like a tiger and couldn’t seem to wait for me to get out of my clothes – not like she was rushing me, but rather like she just wanted to get me naked. She helped me out of my suit jacket and shirt and then unzipped my pants and inserted her hand to see if Junior was awake yet; not surprisingly, he was and she stood on her tip toes to plant a kiss on my lips as she manipulated her hand inside my boxers. I stopped getting undressed, reached out to grab her cute little ass and pulled her closer as my hands fondled her ass.

I was in a rush to get the pants off, so I backed away from her and she quickly unbuckled my belt and yanked my pants down. As Kathy squatted to help me get out of the pants, she reached up and slipped her hand under my boxers to stroke an already excited Junior – giggling all the time. Next came the boxers and Junior sprang to life in front of her face. Kathy took this opportunity to plant a few kisses on Junior before jumping up and smashing her body against me and drawing my head down to hers for some DFKing action.

Then it was time to head off to the shower. Kathy stripped out of her clothes, giggled quite a bit as she tried to wrap a towel around my waist to hide a very excited Junior, and wrapped herself in a towel so we could scurry down the hall to the shower room. The shower was anything but typical. A very confined stand up shower area, but Kathy made the most of it by thoroughly washing every nook and cranny on my body. At one point, as she was standing behind me, she reached between my legs and began to stroke Junior as her breasts pressed against my back. Then she had me turn around and, after spraying me with the shower head, squatted down to begin a delightfully wicked bbbj – making eye contact with me all the time.

Kathy licked and sucked Junior as my hips thrust into her face for several minutes and then I just wanted to get her back to the room. Each of us quickly dried off, got the towels placed right – by this time I had to just hold on to mine as it wouldn’t close properly, and scampered down the hall to her room. Once there, I helped dry her off, kissing my way down her body as I moved the towel and then it was her turn to dry me completely. Before I knew it, she squatted down in front of me and watched as she slipped Junior into her mouth for some more bbbj action. I was able to watch this action in one of the mirrors in her room and couldn’t help but wish this session was being filmed so that I could re-live this moment whenever I wanted. At one point, I grabbed her head and began thrusting Junior further and further into her mouth, enabling me to feel him hitting the back of her throat. She never broke eye contact with me.

I finally pulled her up so that I could kiss her and caress her body. She is so tiny that Junior was poking her in the area between her belly and her chest; so, I squatted down and traced my tongue down from her breasts to her kitty and had her spread her legs so my tongue could slip between her kitty lips. This daty action elicited some moans and hip thrusts from her and she spread her legs even further to give me better access. Pretty soon, Kathy’s thighs and stomach were quivering and she grabbed my head to drive it deeper between her thighs as she let out one big whimper and moan before reaching her first orgasm.

Next thing I knew, Kathy was squatting down again putting Junior in her mouth and reaching up to cup his two friends. I let her continue this for a few minutes and then suggested we continue on the bed. Kathy had me lie face up on the bed and put me in such a position so that I could watch the action in the huge mirror she has at the foot of the bed. Then Kathy got up on the bed with me, spread my legs and knelt between them, and bent over to continue the bbbj. I could watch her head bob up and down on Junior while looking in the mirror and seeing her ass and kitty displayed in the mirror – ahhh, heaven!

I’m not sure if Kathy was trying at this point to get me to pop with the bbbj or not; but, being a one-shot guy at my age, and really wanting to sink Junior into that now slick kitty, I reluctantly had her stop the bbbj. She was ready to grab the cover, but I asked her if she’d do a little nuru action before covering me up – she was game for that and moved to straddle my hips. Kathy grabbed some lube, applied it to Junior and her kitty, and then did her best to bend Junior back against my stomach (quite a challenge at this point) before letting him slip between her now slick kitty lips. Kathy keep her hand on Junior the whole time to prevent accidental insertion and began to slide her hips back and forth against him as he rubbed against her excited love button. Another wonderful view in the mirror – looked almost like we were doing the nasty for real.

Pretty soon, she was moving a mile a minute and I could feel her thighs tighten around my hips as she began to work up to another orgasm. I think I could have popped with her grinding / sliding action if she continued, but she reached another orgasm and slowed down just before Junior reached the point of no return. I was primed and ready for the cover, but I could see that Kathy was a bit out of breath. So, I asked her to just lie down beside me so we could cuddle and I could caress her body. Kathy giggled, and as she cuddled up beside me, she thanked me and we began a sensuous DFKing session with our hands roaming over each other’s bodies.

Kathy made sure that Junior was awake and then got up to apply the cover – giggling again all the time. Kathy straddled me again and slowly slipped Junior into her hot kitty – she has some really fantastic muscle control. She rode me for a while and I watched the action in the mirror. Kathy was giving it her all, but I wasn’t getting there yet. So, I had her lie down on the bed and we did the mish thing. There is very little like thrusting into a cute young honey while watching the expression on her face as she reaches a climax, and Kathy did not disappoint me. As she came, I could feel her kitty clench Junior as a warm sensation flooded around him. I was out of breath but ready to continue and I asked Kathy which position she likes the best. In a heartbeat she was up on all fours, pushing her ass towards me for some doggie action. Now I was facing the head of the bed, looking down on Junior sliding in and out of her, and occasionally looking into the mirror at the head of the bed to watch the action and gaze into Kathy’s face. She was grimacing with each thrust and, when I asked her if it hurt, she said “no, it felt great – keep going”. Not one to disobey an order like that I continued pounding away until Kathy popped another orgasm and collapsed on the bed with me still inside her.

I stayed propped up on my arms with Junior still inside her for a bit and then, as I pulled out, Kathy rolled over and reached down to see if the cover was filled. I explained to her that popping in the cover was a rare occurrence for me and she asked me how I wanted to finish. I told her the best way was with a combination of bbbj and hj and she proceeded to pull off the cover and position me so that she could kneel between my legs. Once again, she started making love to Junior with her educated mouth, with a bit of hand stroking to add to the mix. It wasn’t long before I felt a very warm sensation building up in Junior’s two friends and then Junior was exploding into Kathy’s mouth. Kathy grinned at me as she pumped Junior dry and then grabbed a tissue to spit out all the fluid.

Kathy moved to lie down beside me and reached out to fondle Junior a little more as my hand caressed her back. Unfortunately, this heavenly bliss had to end and Kathy soon got up to fetch the cleanup supplies. She came back into the room with what must have been a very hot towel, because she waved it around and had to blow on it before she used it to clean Junior. Then Kathy asked me if I’d like another shower – hey, why not. On with the towels, down the hall, and into the shower we went. She cleaned me and I worked on her, all to a lot of giggling and laughter from both of us. Back in the room, Kathy helped me dress, gave me some more hugs and kisses and then led me to the door. A delightful (and fantastic) afternoon romp – and I will return!

pokler

Power Bottom
I had been staying away from this place because their 2 Pop policy was confusing and stressful. Now that it's clarified I'll be back .

Status
Not open for further replies.