Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany

Very pleasant girl. Not athletic or toned but not bad. I think when we do the lineup, we should ask them to remove their pushup bras, since they make it impossible to know what's underneath them. Tiffany ended up having uninteresting natural Bs, but in her pushup bra, they looked just as good as Rachel's man-made D's. Tiffany seems very new to business, but eager to please. Uninspiring DFK, but still friendly. No English at all. Head game about a 5, but when I awkwardly communicated that she should try to go deeper, she did her best to comply, (but still complained about my length), which brought up her to about a 6 (Rachel being an 8, Vicky from Asian Lassies being a 9.5). For mish, she could barely accommodate me, and I had to proceed very gingerly. Doggy even more so. For fun, I asked her to kegel me, which she happily did, probably hoping I would pop sooner. Thankfully, for the CIM finish she took about three days of my buildup no problem (I'm sure it was a lot). She spit politely, and then went back at it for a bit more, which was a nice touch I don't think I've ever experienced at PH. According to her translation app, I gave her several Os, for which she thanked me. She wants to see me again (aw, shucks!). In summary, if you have a very small member, this is your girl.

Finally got the chance to take the plunge on Mimi, the one girl left in the PH lineup that I had really wanted to see but never was able to. Lots of past reviewers have remarked that they don't like her constant "I love you" utterances and the verbal portion of her experience, but I don't mind that stuff, so I figured I'd be in for a good time.

Got to the spot, went straight up and into Mimi's room. Initial impression was that she had a really great body - tall, enhanced D's, firm ass - but that there was an air of tiredness about her, the kind you'd expect to see on someone who had been doing this for a very long time. It gave me the impression that she was probably on the older side - late 30's, most likely. Not an issue, though, because like I said, her body was quite great.

Mimi cozied herself up to me and started some LFK, which I liked, before moving on to DFK, which I was not the biggest fan of. Mimi's version of DFK is basically sticking her tongue out and poking/licking around your tongue with hers. Not exactly sensual, so to speak, and I almost wished she would have kept up with the LFK. Again, though, I brushed it off and just went with the flow of things as we both undressed and headed to the TS. She was already deep into her routine at that point, telling me she loved me and calling me her boyfriend. She even asked me my name and moaned it during the session, which was a nice turn-on for me that I've never had with any other provider. So I had high hopes despite some of the caution markers I'd observed earlier.

Ran into May washing herself off in the TS before she scurried off. Cute, but definitely not my type. Mimi cleaned off the TS, and after a Listerine toast, I hopped on facedown. Mimi was very attentive in cleaning me from top to bottom, before jumping on for some nuru that was fun, but very standard. Flip, thorough cleaning again, then back to her on top. She shoved her nipples in my face and I sucked them intensely, which she seemed to love. She had my dick between her thighs and was rubbing it against her pussy while this was going on, and I was loving it. She transitioned into a great BBBJ and I was loving her attentiveness. I managed to hold on and we cleaned up before heading back to the room.

Settled the donation, then went right back to the action with more BBBJ. I was already ready to go and she could tell, so she said it was time to fuck. Now here's where things took an odd turn and then went downhill. First, Mimi pulls out a little vibrating ring with a flexible band, something I've never seen before. She first wrapped the band around her fingers then shoved them between her legs so I could stimulate her pussy (which is unshaven, for the record). Then she wrapped it around the base of my cock before putting the rubber on, talking about how it would make her cum. I had never done anything like that before, but usually the girl cumming gets me off, so I ran with it. But then she got on top and I realized that my earlier intuition had been right. Mimi very clearly has been in this business for a long time because there is almost no friction left in her. I'm thicker than most and usually that's a problem for me on the main event, but here it was like I wasn't even inside. I tried my best to make the most of it, and Mimi definitely seemed to be enjoying herself, but there was no way I was finishing in the bag. HJ to finish with CIM, a brief hot towel cleanup and massage, and I was off.

Mimi was a good time, but I think I'll stick to Lucia and some of the other girls here in the future. The bevy of new talent currently on the PH roster does not seem to be my type, although Amanda may hold some promise. Hopefully someone will have a review of her soon.

Tiffany
Saw her last week. tall and nice girl. I will give her 8/10 in looks. all natural. went to TS and lot of fun, including BBJ . I gave her wash also, it was fun. back in room, DFK, BBBJ, and Finished in mish. she is very tight and looks like she enjoyed. I will sure repeat with her. But do not see on schedule for last few days.

Shirley

You know how the PH website puts these over-the-top comments in screaming pink on the girls’ photos? For Shirley it has “OMFG she is hot”. You know what, she kinda is hot. Better than the pictures on the website. Beautiful face, nice rack, great ass. I could stare at her for an hour. Wait, I did state at her for an hour. Except when I was eating her pussy — which tasted great — but even then it was hard to stop staring.

Here’s how it went down. Today is a Korean and Chinese holiday, and all the girls were out. So it was either Shirley or nobody. Kinda nice having the place to ourselves. She greets me in one of those tuxedo panty sets and lightly kisses me. As I already said, I cannot keep my eyes off of her, and cannot keep my hands and mouth off of her, despite her protests of “shower now”. Somehow we get undressed.

Ts was very nice — using a soap bar — plenty of time on my ass, and, after the flip, stroking my cock while some nice lfk/dfk. Nuru also nice including nice bj. May I say, she’s got great suction, whether it’s my cock, fingers or face. Whatever gets near her mouth is in trouble. Anyway after that, I have to eat her pussy in the shower room.

Back in the room I continue eating her.
As I said, she tastes great. She offers nice encouragement (“you so good”) which I liked. I’m writing this right after our session and I still have the taste of her in my mouth. She then sucks my dick again. She’s very skilled. I then want to fuck. She puts on the condom and gel and gets on me. I forgot to mention but now remember, whenever she sees/grabs my cock, like when putting on the rubber, she says “you're so handsome”. Not sure I know what she’s talking about (me or my dick) and doubt if she even meant it, but after the second or tenth time, I thought it pretty funny.

So the fucking was awesome, and sure I can recite the positions (cg, side by side (does that have a name?), standing mish, mish) but that was secondary to coming and then just relaxing with her. And looking at her. I know, pathetic.

What else do you need to know? Damage $280 and generous tip. I would repeat and told Kim so when I left (her: a lot more girls next week. Me: I liked her). That’s it.

Shirley

You know how the PH website puts these over-the-top comments in screaming pink on the girls’ photos? For Shirley it has “OMFG she is hot”. You know what, she kinda is hot. Better than the pictures on the website. Beautiful face, nice rack, great ass. I could stare at her for an hour. Wait, I did state at her for an hour. Except when I was eating her pussy — which tasted great — but even then it was hard to stop staring.

Here’s how it went down. Today is a Korean and Chinese holiday, and all the girls were out. So it was either Shirley or nobody. Kinda nice having the place to ourselves. She greets me in one of those tuxedo panty sets and lightly kisses me. As I already said, I cannot keep my eyes off of her, and cannot keep my hands and mouth off of her, despite her protests of “shower now”. Somehow we get undressed.

Ts was very nice — using a soap bar — plenty of time on my ass, and, after the flip, stroking my cock while some nice lfk/dfk. Nuru also nice including nice bj. May I say, she’s got great suction, whether it’s my cock, fingers or face. Whatever gets near her mouth is in trouble. Anyway after that, I have to eat her pussy in the shower room.

Back in the room I continue eating her.
As I said, she tastes great. She offers nice encouragement (“you so good”) which I liked. I’m writing this right after our session and I still have the taste of her in my mouth. She then sucks my dick again. She’s very skilled. I then want to fuck. She puts on the condom and gel and gets on me. I forgot to mention but now remember, whenever she sees/grabs my cock, like when putting on the rubber, she says “you're so handsome”. Not sure I know what she’s talking about (me or my dick) and doubt if she even meant it, but after the second or tenth time, I thought it pretty funny.

So the fucking was awesome, and sure I can recite the positions (cg, side by side (does that have a name?), standing mish, mish) but that was secondary to coming and then just relaxing with her. And looking at her. I know, pathetic.

What else do you need to know? Damage $280 and generous tip. I would repeat and told Kim so when I left (her: a lot more girls next week. Me: I liked her). That’s it.
How was her BBBJ

Tried Mimi a week or so ago. Nice rack. I didn't have a problem with any looseness, but I was the first batter of the day, so maybe she was tighter than usual. However I've never had a girl at PH actually ask me to go harder and faster. I mean I jack-hammered her for a good 15 minutes while she grunted and groaned out (she told me later) three O's. However I like to finish CIM, and I usually save up a good amount for the occasion (some girls have a problem with the amount, some, like Rachel and Isabella, do not). But when I dismounted, she lubed me up for HR, which was NOT what I had in mind. I don't like arguing and begging at the end. Totally ruined finish. I would have finished in the bag if I had known that.

Tried Mimi a week or so ago. Nice rack. I didn't have a problem with any looseness, but I was the first batter of the day, so maybe she was tighter than usual. However I've never had a girl at PH actually ask me to go harder and faster. I mean I jack-hammered her for a good 15 minutes while she grunted and groaned out (she told me later) three O's. However I like to finish CIM, and I usually save up a good amount for the occasion (some girls have a problem with the amount, some, like Rachel and Isabella, do not). But when I dismounted, she lubed me up for HR, which was NOT what I had in mind. I don't like arguing and begging at the end. Totally ruined finish. I would have finished in the bag if I had known that.
You should just tell her what you want. Its not begging it is letting her know what you are looking for.

Tiffany

Made appointment to see a new girl Tiffany. Facewise she’s not my cup of tea. She has a decent body, soft skin and a little baby fat around the waist. Solid natural B’s.

Took the SS as the table was in use. No BBJ preview which is the first time that’s ever happened here. Also no kissing which was odd too. I supposed these were all signs of things to come. Got back to the room, she asked me if I wanted a massage to which I said no thanks. So we started a lack luster cat bath and wound up with a mediocre BBJ. She kept spitting into a tissue and wiping my cock every 30 seconds or so. Kind of annoying. But having built up over a week I still got hard and was ready to go. This is where it went downhill. She puts the cover on and we start mish. She tells me she’s tight and tells me to go slow. So I do. As my tip goes in I can def confirm she’s tight. But as I go in deeper, she starts blocking me with her thighs. She did this for a good 5 minutes and now I’m just losing my erection. I pull out frustrated but don’t show it. She starts with a HJ to get me hard again so I go with it. I tell her to put the cover on again and we stay in mish. This time I grab her legs and try to get in deeper. But she keeps fighting it. Im not one to start forcing it because I don’t want to cause any physical pain. So I stop again and tell her to just finish me off, which she did. Showered off and called it a day.

I have to say that she was a pleasant person and very nice and accommodating during the switching. But the absence of any kissing and push back during mish was a huge disappointment for me. I’m not sure how long she will last but I won’t be repeating with her.

A good prostitute can go far through talent and determination, but the last bit of sexual authenticity demands that she lose herself a bit in the fucking. The control that’s so important for safety and standing must be put aside if she’s truly going to fuck your brains out. This loss of control is evidenced in many ways from crazy eyes to “forgetting” to grab a condom.

Ava never forgot the condom, but she certainly embraced the carnality of a few moments and in doing so earned a place in my memory bank of really good fucks.

How we find ourselves in a worn elevator on the way to the secure fifth floor is well traveled territory. What happens after the tiny vestibule opens to the brothel is always a new journey and my journey starts in the first room past the waiting couch. I’m soon joined by Ava who is short, of square build and neither slight nor zaftig. Her face is round and she has too much makeup, but her smile makes up for it. She kisses with a tense mouth, only technically meeting the definition a a French kiss, but the hesitation here was not an inauspicious warning as it so often is.

We disrobe, adorn towels, and head to the stand-up shower which in most other places is called a shower. The clean-up is purposeful, with soap only applied where a tongue will later travel, and, in fact, where it immediately travels. As we wind down the clean-up, Ava asks me how many times I want to come and whether I want to do so in her mouth. I honestly answer that we’ll see, and follow her back to the room.

Once back, we make out a bit, but that continues to be lackluster and so I position Ava on the bed and foreplay my mouth along her body to her pussy. It is shaved, has a smallish clit, and is not particularly memorable for any feature. I work it enthusiastically until it’s time to fuck. She offers to reciprocate the oral attention, but it was time to fuck and so we did. The sex was fairly good, starting with standing missionary, punctuated by a slipped condom, ending with a new rubber and standing doggy. To this point, there is nothing to distinguish Ava from dozens of whores who have enjoyed my cock well enough when preceded by my money. That said, even at this point she was worth seeing again. One nice touch is a warm tea blowjob administered after the condom is cleared. Few prostitutes make good use of post coital relaxation, and this was a nice application of a hackneyed sex trick.

A brief respite, the exit for hot towels, the re-entry, and I agree to her offer for a massage. Ava’s massage is notable. She knows where the right pressure spots are found and she is good at reading the body for the appropriate amount of oomph. I almost allow myself to enjoy the rest of the session this way as Ava does a good start of working out some kinks.

But instead I roll around and stick her nipple in my mouth. She enjoys for a bit and then offers a blowjob. Some more warm tea was chased by what I think was a mouthful of lube, and a handy blowjob that is good, but not great. To make things s bit more entertaining, I swing her hips around and start working at her lips and clit. A few minutes of this and she looks up and offers, “fuck?”

And this is the point that the session becomes memorable - the last 15 minutes. She applies a fresh condom and slowly lowers herself onto me, pauses for effect, and delivers a burst of quality Kegals.

When I was in control the fucking had been as I prefer: deep, deliberate, and intentionally paced. With her on top, things slowed down to almost still. Her strokes were measured in dozens of seconds - each accentuated with pelvic grinding and Kegal squeezes. I love this minimal fucking, and have rarely found it in a brothel, but this was not for me. I looked up to see Ava’s eyes squeezed tight, her face both relaxed and steady. She had lost herself in the session and was now singularly focused on getting off. After five minutes of minimal strokes and maximal grinding, she reached her goal. A breathless, “darling!” and a moment of composure was followed by another few minutes of intense pounding, one itch traded for another. As she rode her own after-climax, I decided that I hadn’t waited out my own refractory period. Still, I let her try to gag out an ejaculation before finishing myself off.

She cleaned me up, dressed me, and sent back to reality with a resolve to see if we could build on this first success.

Good day, Gentlemen. Just want to give you all an update on the shenanigans of one of our more lascivious playmates, Stacy. You remember her from her most recent playdates at NYAW in midtown. Well, she is now at GGR/PH in Murray Hill for a stint. And she looks even more amazing. During her latest 5 week absence from work she must have hit the gym or reduced her calorie intake because she now has a little six-pack complementing her bulbous breasts. Her pussy is as delicious as ever. And her tongue is as assertive as Vicky's (from AL who is now at GGR/PH also!). We simply GFE fucked to oblivion in the hour we were together to rekindle our friendship. And for the GGR rate of 260/hr, this place is once again at the top of my playpen list. Don't miss out.

I complement GGR/PH for upgrading their menu just before they move. I'll certainly follow them to their new address.

Vicky

Was tired but in the mood so I decided to call PH since I saw that Vicky had made her way there. I saw Vicky 3 times before all while she was at GFE all stars, and she drove me wild. She was so much fun and knew how to please a man. Taking into account my previous experiences I made an appointment with her. I get to the location take a ride in famous elevator, ring the bell and I get greeted and shown to room all the way to right. I see Vicky and I check her out as I walk towards her. I noticed that she has aged (which is natural) and she lost weight. I was a little disappointed because her tits seemed larger. While at gfe I would always say wow out loud in amazement at her assets.
It wasn’t the same this time around. Got the stand up which I do prefer, and off to the room. Bbj, rim, cowgirl and mish for the first round. We then snuggle. We chat and I tell her that I had seen her at gfe, since she didn’t recognize me at the start of our rendezvous. She then recognized me, I forgave her since it’s been years. She get me started for round 2. I ended with a cim. We snuggled again and took a brief nap in each other’s arms.
Her service is still great as always, I do have to account that I was tired, you need to be well rested to really enjoy Vicky because she can be a firecracker. The level of intimacy you can achieve with her is a rare thing and should be cherished. I was disappointed in her appearance I do believe her tits we larger, since they didn’t have the same effect on me. I summary she is a must see, she is truly a legend in this hobby.

Shirley

Made appointment to meet with Shirley. She’s much cuter I’m person than her pictures. Has a very bubbly personality and giggles a lot. Nice firm body with nice man-made C’s.

Opted for ST since the other shower was occupied. Pretty standard routine in the shower with a quick BBBJ preview. Back in the room, usual 260 donation and I laid down. Upon her return we started with some playful kissing which turned into DFK, if you can call it that. She likes to suck on lips which I dig. Worked her way down and started a nice BBBJ which lasted about 10 minutes. Not a lot of DT but still nice. She can probably improve on this but no real complaints. We switched to DATY and she really enjoyed it (or so it seemed). Lots of moaning, twitching and squirming. On went the cover and straight to mish because I wanted to be in control. Her pussy was tight and she didn’t let me all the way in at first but as we started getting into it, she let me go deep, gasping each time I went all the way in. She was giving the impression that she was really into it, saying all the right things. After about 10 minutes I couldn’t hold out and blew into bag. I know I’m a one shot kind of guy so after a few minutes of massaging I knew with the time left I knew it would take a lot of work on her end to release #2. Told her honestly and she seemed to appreciate it. She continued with the massage and we chatted. Her English isn’t the greatest but I can speak mandarin so worked out fine.

It wasn’t an unforgettable experience but I enjoyed her company and she’s a really nice girl, definitely aims to please and does her best. I’ll probably repeat bc she’s one of the cuter gals in the current lineup.

Ava

Gonna keep it shorter than the review above, but similar conclusion. She is good. Her face is not great (being nice here) and has black teeth. She is quite short. But she makes up for it with really good service. This woman loves cocks and it shows (she told me herself in her limited english and I believe her lol).

She reminds me a lot of Isabella, who developed a following here ;) Same body and pretty similar bubble butt, uncommon in asians. Decent natural tits but a little smaller than Isabella's. Not completelly at the same level, but she is the naughtiest I have seen in the NY amp scene in a while. It is almost impossible to match Isabella to be fair. She was a woman on a mission lol.

Hello peeps,

Once I saw Amanda was available I immediately setup an appointment for this afternoon. What a wonderful experience.
Come up the elevator, and from I am told it will be the last time going up that small box. Step inside and pointed to room where I hear her voice, “Honey come here”. First thing I notice is her D-Cup boobs, in the pink bra and panties you see on the website. Greats me with a nice kiss and hug. We begin to talk, and remind her I saw her after I was with Lucia. Begins to undress me from head to toe. She gasped on my size, and then turned her tiny little butt and said to big. My bootie to small. I had a little gulp in my throat as I thought this was going to be a Vicky experience.
She asks me shower or table shower, and I let her choose. She said let’s do table shower with a devilish smile. She went to check with a sad face, that the table shower is occupied. Fine with me more fun in the room. Now that she gets naked the boobs that are man made looked and felt great. She encouraged me to keep massaging them. She is completely shaved, except for a tiny puff of hair. She soaped you my hands to wash her as she washed me. Once we were fully clean she soaped up my cock and placed in between her breasts and just went up in down. Benefits of being tall. Then goes on her knees and sucks the tip of my cock. She struggled to put it deep in her mouth. But it still felt great just taking in the tip. She rinses me off and I proceed to dry myself.
Back in the room she gives me a tongue bath with kisses from my neck to legs and then her tongue begins her assault on my ass. And she worked me up so good. That tongue went in deep, where I thought I was going to cum. I turn around and she just puts it in her mouth. Again not deep but she stroked me at the same time while in her mouth. Just held the top of her head as she went down. I ask her to turnaround and sit on my face as she keeps sucking. I start kissing all around and then attack the clit and I can tell she is enjoying it. Her pussy is getting creamy and she tasted good. I didn’t insert any digits. Only because I didn’t have a manicure. After a while she says I want you to duck me. And asked me to get on top. Strapped me up, I went down on her for a bit more before slowly putting it in. Picked up the pace and she was taking it deep and slow and locked it. Our eyes were locked as we fucked hard. I tell her to get in doggy and again goin in slowly. She was worried so I told her you move. She proceeds to go back and forth as I look down and use the mirror to look at her expressions. As much as she was worried of going all the way in she was taking it deep. I had to see her get on top and ride me and she was a bit worried but she did a great work going up and down. She started by just bouncing on my head while holding my cock in her hands. Then she moves that hand and got hot. She was moaning loud, and that pussy got tighter. And I just bust in the bag and she keeps on riding. Cuddle for a bit and go take a shower we both needed. Some more playing around in the shower and get back to room. I got dressed and my mind is scrambled and she says baby, let me give you a shoulder massage. Holy shit what a massage. Nice and strong.
Thank Amanda then Mamasan and on my way to a chilly damp night.
Sorry for the long story. Overall great time she is very petite with big boobs. Long hair that she uses when she is rimming. Her English is not the best but you can understand each other. Likes to kiss and dfk. Quick description of her is she is Petite, Big boobs, Long Black hair, pretty face, fair smooth skin. Really looking forward in seeing her again in the future and wonder if she likes the play with her best friend Lucia.

Late report (sorry). Tried Amanda. I had hoped to get either Amanda (new to me, reviewed as having a great rack) or Vicky (tried and true, and the best BBBJ in the city). Both were busy (grrrrr!) and they suggested one of the others, but I really had my **** set on one of the two of them. Found out that if I waited an extra 15 min, I could have Amanda (yayyy!). So up the little elevator I went, and got in the room with Amanda. Man-made DD's did not disappoint. But she immediately started with the comments on my size (groan!) and began to set expectations that I would have to go easy. The BBBJ started out nice but didn't go more than 2 inches down, so I suggested a little deeper. She really tried, but it just wasn't happening (Vicky goes right to the bottom and can stay there throughout the CIM, hence my comment above). Moved to mish and to my surprise and delight, she did a decent job of accommodating me. Nothing like Mimi (not a cross-fit, ab workout pounding), but really not too bad. She gave up at least one O, and I dismounted for the CIM, which she complied with as best she could. She really did try, saying that the extra depth effort made her eyes water. But she took the (considerable) CIM with aplomb. I might repeat, depending on the lineup. Perfection would be installing Mimi's kitty in Vicky's body. Alas, the hunt continues for perfection at both ends!

Crazy Good Time With Stacy

I have read good things about Stacy when she was at another spa but never had the chance to meet her. This week I got my chance at PH.

Setting up the appointment was smooth as always thanks to MMS Kim. Stacy was ready to see me 5 minutes early so I didn't have to wait.

Stacy was looking good in her outfit. She is Chinese I didn't ask her age I would guess maybe 30? She is cute and has a nice trim curvy body. Manmade D cups but nicely done. Her English is not great but good enough, I was tempted a few times to use the translate app but decided to go with out it.

Right away she is kissing me and goes for BBBJ even before the shower. This girl can DT! We then head for the table shower. I usually ask for standing shower but she caught me off guard with her initial attack I didn't think of it. No problem, the table shower was very nice got a thorough cleaning, cat bath, and some nuru that felt great with her rubbing her boobs all over me. More awesome BBBJ DT before we went back to the room. They were pretty busy that day I saw 3 other girls in the hall, I haven't been to PH in a few months so I did not recognize any of them.

Back in the room Stacy gave me a water and had me lay face down and gave me a pretty good massage. Then she told me to get into Doggie position. I'm not a huge fan of rimming and usually skip it but Stacy was insistent so I agreed. I must say she did a good job, very sensual and very deep with her tongue. I do like when they play with the taint and balls.

Next I turned over and she gave me an amazing extended BBBJ probably the best DT I have had at PH staying down on me while moving her tongue it was heaven. Stacy has a long tongue, not quite as long as Vicky's but still quite formidable. When I couldn't take anymore I asked for DATY. It was good, I didn't go as long as I normally do she seemed sensitive.

On with the cover started in mish position. Very nice she has very strong muscles. Next was lazy doggie which was awesome. Then I got on my back and Stacy got on reverse CG which was also great. Flipped around to CG but we were both getting a little tired at this point so took off the cover and finished with an excellent CIM.

I had time for a quick shower before I went home very happy.

What stands out most about Stacy is her personality and energy, a very fun person to be with. She is very accommodating and works hard to please. I found her service to be very good. I definitely want to repeat when things line up for me again. Service and personality wise she reminds me of Sally from GFE Allstars.

Love

At first I thought this may be the same Love as Secret10 who I’ve wanted to meet. She looks so darn cute in those photos. Turns out no but this Love was definitely cute with an all natural body, nice C’s and curves too. Her English wasn’t great but we switched to her native tongue for better communication, which we appreciated. Opted for standing where she did a nice job with slight preview. Got back to the room, donation given and she started with a nice cat bath with tongue and water. Felt great. She asked if I wanted rim but I declined (not a huge fan) so I flipped and she started kissing and nuzzling my neck and working her way down. Not much kissing which was disappointing but I chalk it up to our first encounter. BBJ was good and she swung her V over and we 69 for a few. She really enjoyed this and was pushing herself deeper towards my face. Definitely showing her satisfaction. Finished and she slipped on the cover and when cg. Grinding away I wasn’t sure if she had an O but very vocal. Switched to mish so I can take control and she took it. Begging for me to come and wanting to look at me when I do. Subtle dirty talk sent me over and blew in the bag. I’m a one pop kind of guy so she gave me a mediocre massage after and we washed up.
overall I’d say she and I had some chemistry. May try her again but they’re supposedly moving to a new location this Monday and some of the ATF might be back then. I guess we’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.