Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s going every one,

want to let everybody know that I had a great time today with Stacy and it started off on on great note from the moment i walked in from making out to blow job and jumping right into the shower Great body slide Lots of suction on the cat bath.nice clean up preview blow job after clean up she really likes going down breathing life to your mike It was on in the room she definitely deep throats her body is amazing and her tongue is right up there with Vicky I feel like she’s a little younger and sexier not to take anything away from Vicky.she rimmed me so good I don’t normally asked but she insisted and it was worth it.she has one of the smallest nice looking kitty I’ve seen and her ass is soft and curvy.she sounds sexy when asking you to fuck her I would repeat many time she had really nice tits.i booked for a hour and paid the 260 plus tip for great service

Finally, I got to meet Vicky, and wow was I impressed. I was pressed for time and was happy to hear that I would be able to book a half-hour session. As I was waiting for the elevator, I crossed pathed with a gentleman with a nice suit fixing his tie, needless to say, we both knew he wasn't coming from the potter studios HAHA! MMS always greets me very warmly, which makes me feel like I should venture downtown more often. VIcky took me into her room and helped me undress, The showers were all busy so we waited a bit, all the while she DFK me, after her second attempt at getting to the showers. She starts the most amazing BBBJ ever, very passionate and strong. And since I didn't have much time to waste got straight to business. She is ferocious in bed, ACG bounced right into RCG, I grabbed her and picked her up to and pounded away with her wrapping her legs around my waist to side me as I was standing. It was incredible, switched her over to DGS and squeezed her ass while I blew my load. She took the cover off cleaned me up and took me to take a quick shower. I might make another appearance there this week

Went to see stacy again.

She always hugs and dfk me when i come see her. As she takes off my belt and proceeds to bring junior to attention. Clothes off and we go to the shower. I opted for standing shower since nuru kills time for me at least. Good bbbj in shower for a bit had to tell ger to stop before i finished. I am usually a one shot guy.

Back to the room i give house money and extra. 280 is what i usually give her since she hasn't done me wrong everytime i see her.

She comes back and we go straight to it. Dfk.. Lots of eye contact... That kills me everytime.
More bbbj and then on to the main course and cover goes on. Starts off cowgirl then change to a few positions and finish doggy.

She has a beautiful body. As of now she is the one i see the most. Usually once or 2 times a month. Always good to see her.

We usually just chat and cuddle the rest of the time we have left.

Ruby
Just spent time with my new ATF, Ruby. You may remember her as the adorable Flora. Well she has a new name and a new hair color and she just came back from a long break so I jumped at the opportunity to book an hour with her, and get at the front of the line.

Greeting: she takes off her bra and panties — god, she has a terrific body: cute round ass, natural tits, nice nipples, thin waist made extra sexy with her chain ‘belt.’ Light french kissing while disrobing me, it didn’t take long for her to get my cock throbbing. She’s an excellent kisser, though maybe it was her hand stroking my cock that got me so hard.

I told her I wanted to eat her pussy and her ass. She said she was going to blow me and rim me first (actually she didn’t say “rim”, but said “kiss you there” while grabbing my balls and touching my ass.) she suggested standing shower so we can get down to it that much quicker.

Shower—she didn’t waste time getting to my cock while fingering my ass, then sucking my cock while continuing to finger my ass.

Room — lots of oral sex, then lots of fucking. She does give great head, but I want to come inside her so I had to stop her. Also great rim job. Then my turn, which I enjoy to no end. Her pussy tastes great. She has an amazing body, beautiful pussy with a tuft of hair and beautiful ass and thin waste, I think I already said all this. And she really gets into it. She started going down on me again, after (I believe) she came, but I said I wanted to fuck her. She started in Asian then cow girl then told me it was my turn. I started in doggie (will not mention her ass again, but it was great) ended in mish. Hard to hold back when I’m deep in her, we’re deep french kissing and she’s pinching my nipples. She cleans me up and got me hard again but not much time, just enough time for a bit more oral sex to want me to come back. Which I will.

Ruby
Just spent time with my new ATF, Ruby. You may remember her as the adorable Flora. Well she has a new name and a new hair color and she just came back from a long break so I jumped at the opportunity to book an hour with her, and get at the front of the line.

Greeting: she takes off her bra and panties — god, she has a terrific body: cute round ass, natural tits, nice nipples, thin waist made extra sexy with her chain ‘belt.’ Light french kissing while disrobing me, it didn’t take long for her to get my cock throbbing. She’s an excellent kisser, though maybe it was her hand stroking my cock that got me so hard.

I told her I wanted to eat her pussy and her ass. She said she was going to blow me and rim me first (actually she didn’t say “rim”, but said “kiss you there” while grabbing my balls and touching my ass.) she suggested standing shower so we can get down to it that much quicker.

Shower—she didn’t waste time getting to my cock while fingering my ass, then sucking my cock while continuing to finger my ass.

Room — lots of oral sex, then lots of fucking. She does give great head, but I want to come inside her so I had to stop her. Also great rim job. Then my turn, which I enjoy to no end. Her pussy tastes great. She has an amazing body, beautiful pussy with a tuft of hair and beautiful ass and thin waste, I think I already said all this. And she really gets into it. She started going down on me again, after (I believe) she came, but I said I wanted to fuck her. She started in Asian then cow girl then told me it was my turn. I started in doggie (will not mention her ass again, but it was great) ended in mish. Hard to hold back when I’m deep in her, we’re deep french kissing and she’s pinching my nipples. She cleans me up and got me hard again but not much time, just enough time for a bit more oral sex to want me to come back. Which I will.
She is a great fuck and even border line submissive but for me she was a bit of a butterface!

I understand “but her face”. What I am trying to reconcile for myself is the photo of Ruby/Flora, she looks really cute here http://www.gogorelaxny.com/
What I am hearing from you is that she might not be as cute as what is presented online.
What do you think?
What he means, is that flora has a hot body but her face is not something to see. But who cares. I haven’t tried her. But I always catch glimpse of that body and it’s true. But her face is ehhhh

I understand “but her face”. What I am trying to reconcile for myself is the photo of Ruby/Flora, she looks really cute here http://www.gogorelaxny.com/
What I am hearing from you is that she might not be as cute as what is presented online.
What do you think?
I always take the AMP pics with a grain (huge) of salt. Not saying I don’t enjoy my time! So far I have only seen 3-4 AMP providers who were hot when it comes to the face. To each their own!

Agree with the writeups of Ruby/Flora (not sure why the name changes). Natural B's are meh. Otherwise, body good, pretty tight. BBBJ about a 7 against Vicky's 9.5 (she can't DT), but she does try. Also, she can take a serious pounding, although she does not seem to O like the others. Face is not up to par with some of the others, but enthusiasm is pretty good. Yes, she does tickle the nipples, and I think she's only trying to get a quick pop. I asked her to kegel me and she complied (was very nice). Dismounted for the CIM finish. She lubed me up and the combo hand mouth thing really did the trick. She complained about the amount but took it all like a champ. Interestingly, she asked me for a good writeup on the way out (LOL). So here it is.

Agree with the writeups of Ruby/Flora (not sure why the name changes). Natural B's are meh. Otherwise, body good, pretty tight. BBBJ about a 7 against Vicky's 9.5 (she can't DT), but she does try. Also, she can take a serious pounding, although she does not seem to O like the others. Face is not up to par with some of the others, but enthusiasm is pretty good. Yes, she does tickle the nipples, and I think she's only trying to get a quick pop. I asked her to kegel me and she complied (was very nice). Dismounted for the CIM finish. She lubed me up and the combo hand mouth thing really did the trick. She complained about the amount but took it all like a champ. Interestingly, she asked me for a good writeup on the way out (LOL). So here it is.
This is very informative. Thank you, and thanks to all who added value conversation about Flora/Ruby. Good question about why the name change to Ruby, the name Flora had good currency at PH.

Went to see stacy again.

She always hugs and dfk me when i come see her. As she takes off my belt and proceeds to bring junior to attention. Clothes off and we go to the shower. I opted for standing shower since nuru kills time for me at least. Good bbbj in shower for a bit had to tell ger to stop before i finished. I am usually a one shot guy.

Back to the room i give house money and extra. 280 is what i usually give her since she hasn't done me wrong everytime i see her.

She comes back and we go straight to it. Dfk.. Lots of eye contact... That kills me everytime.
More bbbj and then on to the main course and cover goes on. Starts off cowgirl then change to a few positions and finish doggy.

She has a beautiful body. As of now she is the one i see the most. Usually once or 2 times a month. Always good to see her.

We usually just chat and cuddle the rest of the time we have left.

STACY is a real find. She looks better than her pics. Beautiful face (no hype; see for yourself). Very nice figure.

She goes all out to please. The opposite from going through the motions.

She is very talented orally. Includes fantastic rimming and BLS if you like it. She gave me a super bbbj and more: up front bbbj as a preview when I arrived; nuru and all the rest in table shower.

A great ending bbbj with technique and lots of eye contact.

I left twice fully satisfied in every respect. She is very eager and friendly.

Flora

I saw her for the 2nd time, after more than one year, and she remembered me, nice ;) As everyone says, great body, such a pretty kitty and ass. I also find her all round attractive, with thick sexy lips that feel so good on your mouth and shaft! But her most outstanding charateristic is, as I remembered, she is just so eager to please.

Showers were all busy at first, so she was playing with my dick as we kissed in the room. She quicky noticed that my attention was going towards that perfect ass she has. I said "I wanna eat all of this". And she "oh yea honey? Eat all of it then" and she jumped on bed in doggie possition showing me her ass and pussy. So I went on my knees and indulged in a pussy-ass-fest while she moaned and moved the hips, pushing against my mouth. This got me rock hard, at some point I thought she was gonna cum and we had not even gotten to the shower yet lol.

Finally shower was free. She didnt suck my dick until she had cleaned it well, but once she started it became a BBBJ-fest. I estimate that in total she might have been sucking my dick a good solid 30 min, at least half of the total time, if not more. Back in the room she basically sucked my dick in every position imaginable. At some point she said "fuck my mouth" and I replied "no hands then", she got her hands down, I grabbed her head and I we did some good PSE. Then I asked her to lie on bed, head hanging down from the edge and I had another go at it, fucking her mouth while I played with her tits, pussy and ass. Doesnt do full DT but got quite deep and I'm pretty long. And can keep on going, nonstop.

With so much BBBJ, straight sex on mish and doggie was maybe 7 or 8 min only. She actually proposed to go back to BBBJ to finish and I was gonna say the same, because frankly, we had just had an amazing BBBJ session. We had like 15 min left or less, and we used them really well. I asked her to touch my balls and ass as she sucked, so she got lube all over them, and with one hand on my dick, the other on my balls and ass, my dick in her mouth felt like heaven. She does eye contact all the time, and I was kissing her in the mouth from time to time, I like how hot those lips get from the sucking. At some point she said "give me your cum honey, cum in my mouth" and passed her tongue over her lips, and it didnt take me long after that. She went for towels, cleaned me up. Got my now flaccid dick inside her mouth again, playfully. Cleaned me again, sprayed alcohol all over me (I like how clean these girls are!). She asked me to come back, I said I would and I was on my way. She is such an amazing fuck!

I also saw Flora/Ruby recently. It was just a half hour session but it was all solid gold. This girl is sensual and erotic but can get down close to PSE if the vibe is right. While i did not have the somewhat enviable experience Mr Jaguar reports (Ruby, we have to talk), it was a mind blowing experience. I'm vintage, so i just enjoyed a luscious BBBJCIM and rimming in my 30 mins. 180 for 30 mins of bliss with a real Geisha who can hold a conversation. Oh, and she is gorgeous. The waist jewellery accents her tremendous hips. I'm going to enquire about a day rate lol.

I saw YoYo 2 times before. First time was good and second not so good. First time, she gave me a nice little cock worship with great suction while turning her head, then climbs on for CG as I can tell she was getting horny and wet. Got into missionary and she was so hot when she kept thrusting her hip as I went in and out of her juicy pussy. I came so hard, but she just wanted to keep going. Wow it just felt amazing. She was fun to play with. At the end, we kissed a little before I left.

Now second time, I don’t know if she had a bad day or what, but it was cold fish and attitude city. Bbbj was lame and she kept rushing me. Didn’t allow me to suck her tits, because she wanted me to grab them hard instead. And I don’t feel comfortable doing that because I like to be gentle on breasts. I mean they nurtured us children at one point. But at the end when I finally finished, she told me to see someone else next time. And I didn’t bother to engage her on that, so I just left after saying bye to Kim.

So guys, what’s up? For those who know her well, what happened?

Jojo
Another incredible session with Jojo. So much to unpack, where do I begin? I’m spent and my head is still reeling so I’ll give it to you as best as I can:
1. The place. Standard amp. Top floor of nondescript building in Korea town. She tells me they are moving soon, to a place that’s bigger, nicer, and a few blocks north.
2. The girl. New to PH. Last at Grace Spa, but you may know her from GFEAS or NYAW. I find her beautiful, beautiful body, natural breast, high box — she’s at least 5’6”. Beautiful ass and shaved kitty. She just got back from long trip home and said she hadn’t had sex in a while. Though I’d call her submissive, she was all over me and she wanted her pussy eaten and wanted to be fucked hard. I guess those aren’t incompatible — you can be both submissive and horny. Lucky me!
3. Services. Excellent kisser. Great eye contact and passionate. Even better BBBJ. She starts out slow, licking head and shaft then takes you completely in her mouth, great swirling motion with tongue and head so her long hair is whipping your legs. Definitely will take you to completion or let you finish FS with CIM. I especially enjoyed sixty-nine with her and eating her ass. She’s very responsive.

She’s a really great fuck. She started on top and told me to let her cum first. Very cool having her use me as her fuck toy. Best position may be doggie as i enjoyed seeing her incredibly nice ass while pounding her pussy.

Afterwards we took a shower as I was dripping with sweat. Have seen her several times before and I’ll definitely continue to see her. Besides her physical beauty, youthfulness and willingness to please, she just seems to really enjoy sex, which is a huge turn on. $260 plus tip. ($260 is the standard fee for this amp - in reviewing someone else from here I wrote the fee was $280. That was incorrect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.