Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great review and thanks for all the naughty details. I recently did the 45 min A/B option with Rachel and finishing with Stella. I confirm all your views on Rachel’s attitude and performance. Double with Stella was amazing and Rachel really does give an amazing BBBJ. She’s an amazing fuck too. Wish I had finished with her. Unfortunately I no longer see her on schedule and wonder if she’s “gone”. Even so, there’s a bevy of beauties to choose from. This place is on fire lately!!!
They rotate and some get time off each month for Aunt Flow

Great review and thanks for all the naughty details. I recently did the 45 min A/B option with Rachel and finishing with Stella. I confirm all your views on Rachel’s attitude and performance. Double with Stella was amazing and Rachel really does give an amazing BBBJ. She’s an amazing fuck too. Wish I had finished with her. Unfortunately I no longer see her on schedule and wonder if she’s “gone”. Even so, there’s a bevy of beauties to choose from. This place is on fire lately!!!
Hey, thanks dude!

The PH double options look very intriguing, to say the least! Gotta try that sometime soon, but first have to try more of the ladies there one-on-one... I'm a bit afraid that if I'm not into one of the girls as much as the other, it may feel a bit awkward during a double, if that makes sense. A few yrs ago I had a double with a couple of indies... One was incredible and the other was meh, and I just wanted the latter to go away, lol! But man, it sounds like your Rachel/Stella combo was big FUN! In your opinion is Stella as hot as Rachel?

I saw Isabella the other night, who I'll review soon. Very good time for sure but, at least to me, she's not at the same hotness level as Rachel. Lol, I think that girl has ruined it for me to see others!!!

IVYNA

A few weeks ago as I was leaving PH Kim introduced me to Ivyna, a new girl. She looked curvy and pretty hot, so I made a mental note that I'd have to come see her. And I'm really glad I did! She was just amazing. Really friendly, fun, very good kisser and started teasing my cock from the beggining. She is Malaysian, very pretty, curvy, big breasts, tan, and an ass you really enjoy. She stands out physically from other girls as she is not chinese. All smiles and eye contact, and oh my god she got wet when I started touching her. Her service is top in everything. Deep no hurried rimming with nice attention to jr, really good BBBJ with really good and actual DT! It is a pleasure to have her stop the DT BBBJ only so she opens her legs, shows you her wet pussy and says "please fuck me now" while she pulls your cock towards her. Finished CIM while she fingered my ass, and she kept my cock in her mouth with all the load I gave her for quite a long time after I shot. She not only took it all without a sweat, but kept on going with a post-shot BJ. Had 10 last minutes for another shower, where she playfully started sucking my cock with a naughty smile, and somehow managed to get it almost hard again. I have seen many girls at PH, and I can say this girl is as good as it gets. She manages to stand out even among the really good lineup PH has now.

IVYNA

A few weeks ago as I was leaving PH Kim introduced me to Ivyna, a new girl. She looked curvy and pretty hot, so I made a mental note that I'd have to come see her. And I'm really glad I did! She was just amazing. Really friendly, fun, very good kisser and started teasing my cock from the beggining. She is Malaysian, very pretty, curvy, big breasts, tan, and an ass you really enjoy. She stands out physically from other girls as she is not chinese. All smiles and eye contact, and oh my god she got wet when I started touching her. Her service is top in everything. Deep no hurried rimming with nice attention to jr, really good BBBJ with really good and actual DT! It is a pleasure to have her stop the DT BBBJ only so she opens her legs, shows you her wet pussy and says "please fuck me now" while she pulls your cock towards her. Finished CIM while she fingered my ass, and she kept my cock in her mouth with all the load I gave her for quite a long time after I shot. She not only took it all without a sweat, but kept on going with a post-shot BJ. Had 10 last minutes for another shower, where she playfully started sucking my cock with a naughty smile, and somehow managed to get it almost hard again. I have seen many girls at PH, and I can say this girl is as good as it gets. She manages to stand out even among the really good lineup PH has now.
Awesome review!
This is the 1st one I've seen of the new girl Ivyna, and it sounds like she's excellent.
Would you say her pics are pretty accurate?
Thanks for sharing bro!

Hey fellas. First review here. I visited Private Hottie at the new location last week. Originally wanted to schedule with Isabella but she was booked for the timeslot I wanted, so instead went with Stella. Overall, it was a great experience. Definitely recommended. She has a great ass....tits are nice. Personality wise, she is a little on the quiet side but friendly nonetheless.

Started off with the table shower and nuru massage which was awesome. Declined the BBBJ option there as I wanted to get back to the room. She then proceeded with a nice massage and decent rim job (I love that). It wasn't the best rim job but still pretty nice. Before fucking her, I wanted to eat her ass and pussy. Main event was quick. I would have loved to try some more positions, but the view of pounding her beautiful sweet ass was too much for me (the mirror makes it even better). Pussy is pretty tight. We really didn't kiss much during the session but probably could have. Wanted to do round 2 but I was spent after the first round (I came real hard). I asked her to give me a massage for the remainder of time. That was good....she has good technique.

Damage was 280 + tip. She is on vacation now but I plan on seeing her when she is back in a few months. The 2 girl options here look very interesting. The lineup/roster here is impressive. Plan on trying it soon.

Cheers!

Saw Ivyna over the weekend. I had a pretty average experience.

Pros:
1) Rimming during the TS was great.
2) She makes a lot of hot noises.
3) Her tits look amazing in the mirror in doggy.

Cons.. or maybe some weird things that happened
1) She wiped her kitty with an alcohol wipe during our session before she sat on my face. I understand why she did it but it's kind of a turn off.
2) While bbbj was great, she kept wiping her mouth with tissues.
3) She couldn't take my whole load.

I had a good time but it wasn't the best. As I mentioned her rimming was just absolutely amazing but everything felt very routine. She was putting in a lot of effort but also seemed distracted here and there. Overall I good time but I probably won't be trying her again.

Laura takes me to a much bigger and nicer room with a full bed up against the wall with a rectangular mirror running the length of the bed. I decide to give the donation right away. She gives a little lfk and then takes the donation out to MMS. She comes back quickly and helps me to undress. She is very sweet and hangs my stuff up on hooks on the wall. She takes off her clothes as well and we have a little DFK. She has a great little spinner body. Her breasts are very nice, I think man-made, but very soft. While her ass is small it is very nicely shaped and fun to touch.

She wraps me in a towel and does the same for herself. Then she leads me across the hall to the table shower room and the fun begins. I’ve never had this before and it is very enjoyable. I was expecting a hand held shower spigot, which there was and was used for clean up at the end, but mainly there was a large bucket of hot water and she takes a big scoop and pours it all over you. Oh, also, she had us both take some mouthwash and gargle and spit it on the floor with the water. I probably needed it after my long walk and the whole thing was kind of fun. So the shower starts out face down, and she soaps me up good. She pays a lot of attention to my asshole, and based on reviews I’m thinking a rimming is on its way, but here I was to be disappointed. I wasn’t really craving one, but the vast majority of these NYC Amp reviews make it sound like standard practice. I don’t know if it was me, or because she’s new, or maybe guys ask for it and I didn’t, but it didn’t happen. She did put some nuru type gel on and rubbed that body and those tits all over my backside. She spent a little time licking and nibbling my ears and whispering some sexy things I can’t remember anymore. After a short while, she cleaned me up and had me flip. Now came the front side body slides, with junior sliding from between her tits down to her belly and back. Very fun. Next she moved into a very nice BBJ. Good skills, got me going real quick. Took it in pretty deep, but not what you would call DT. Now the asshole comes into play because she was fingering me along with the BBJ. I decided I needed to confirm that this was not a one and done situation. She was confused when I asked about 2 pops, but very shortly I was satisfied that if I came right now more was still on offer. It didn’t take long from that point and I was unloading into her mouth. She took it all and when I was done, she took another scoop of water and poured it onto the floor as she spit it out. She cleaned me off and we dried off and put the towels back on and made our way back to the room for round 2. It had now been just about a half hour.

Back in the room the towels come off and she tells me to lay on the bed, but before I do we start some standing up DFK which leads to us both moving onto the bed in a kind of teenagers-making-out kind of way. So like any good teenager, I go for the finger bang. Man, her pussy is so tight I’m wondering how my dick is going to get in there. After a short while, I start kissing down her body and move in for some DATY. I couple this with the finger bang, and she’s going wild. I keep this up for quite a long time. She said she came, and she was certainly writhing around wildly which didn’t seem fake. In fact I kept this up for so long because I didn’t want to stop with her enjoying it so much and I was using it for recovery time as well. Finally, I decide to gradually move on by kissing her around her thighs and belly. She gets the hint and has me lay back and she begins another BBJ. I’m good and hard again and she gets a cover and puts it on. She then moves into the universal position for “fuck me doggy style.” So I do. She’s tight and its great. In fact, she’s doing most of the work pounding herself against me. This looks great in that mirror as well. The thing is, a second pop is always a challenge these days. I might have been able to go for it like this, but I have to be greedy and want more positions, so I tell her to turn over for mish. I go in slow and easy and she’s really enjoying this too. So am I. Her legs look great, especially in that mirror. I do a little toe sucking. I’m a foot guy. Her feet are cute, but really needed nail polish to make them great. I lean forward for some DFK while we fuck and this is great too, but I’m soon realizing that second pop is probably not going to happen in a covered fuck situation.

Here is the one big negative. I figure if she blows me, I can probably finish, so I ask if she will do that again and she refuses, “no more cum in mouth.” Oh well. So instead I pull out and take off the cover and have her start a HJ while I am kneeling over her between her legs. This is looking great and feeling good. She get me close, but still not getting there. I’m also getting a little distracted because I know I’m getting close to my time and I’m working against myself by worrying about running out of time. I soon realize I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands, literally. So I start jerking off over her. Then I move to rub myself on her feet and jerk over her feet, but I’m still not getting there, despite her using her foot to play with the boys and rub my asshole. Soon I decide to move over to the side of her and I’m jerking off over her belly. Now that I’m on her side, she starts to finger my asshole going in deep. Ok, this gets things going and soon I fill her pretty little belly button up with juice. I think some of my juice went a little astray because she reached for a paper towel and first wiped off her face. I guess I got her and didn’t even realize!

At this point my time was up, but I wasn’t rushed out. In fact, she not only helped me clean up, but we put our towels back on and she gave me a standing shower with the shower head to get us both nice and clean. Then back to the room to get dressed, where she was very sweet and helped me to get all of my clothes back on.

I’m really not sure about expected tipping in these places, and it wasn’t’ clear to me from these posts. I probably could have got away without tipping, especially since I don’t know when or if I’ll be able to get back, but I decided to give her 40. So the total damage was 320.

On the way out I saw three other girls who were not the ones I has been presented with when I got there. They were all very attractive. One of them was the famed Isabella because MMS actually made her say hello to me. Wow, she is hot. So, yeah, if I can find a way to come here again, I will. It seems there is a large selection of very good looking women; dare I say “hotties!”

Final observations. I wish the fucking could be the first pop. I find it hard for the second pop. Fucking first then BBJ would work better for me, but the setup is for the BBJ in the TS, so alas. Also, with 2 pops, the first pop needs to happen soon, to allow more time to work up to that 2nd pop, but with the TS and all, the first pop didn’t happen until half way through. That being said, the TS was very enjoyable and the whole thing was a very sensual, no rushed experience, and that’s worth something despite the difficulty with 2 pops.

Hopefully, if I can get back here, they will have my burner number on file and set up will be easier. Also, opinions: Did I tip too much, not enough or just right? Happy mongering all!
Was this Lola, not Laura? From the description of appearance and service it sounds like it

Saw Ivyna over the weekend. I had a pretty average experience.

Pros:
1) Rimming during the TS was great.
2) She makes a lot of hot noises.
3) Her tits look amazing in the mirror in doggy.

Cons.. or maybe some weird things that happened
1) She wiped her kitty with an alcohol wipe during our session before she sat on my face. I understand why she did it but it's kind of a turn off.
2) While bbbj was great, she kept wiping her mouth with tissues.
3) She couldn't take my whole load.

I had a good time but it wasn't the best. As I mentioned her rimming was just absolutely amazing but everything felt very routine. She was putting in a lot of effort but also seemed distracted here and there. Overall I good time but I probably won't be trying her again.
Different from Jaguar's review but everyone's experiences vary. I've got an appointment with her tomorrow so I'll be posting within a few days.

Does the A/B option allow you to do both girls at the same time? meaning fucxking both the girls or its only teasing and playing.
Thanks

Ivyna

Review as promised. So she's Chinese but from Malaysia. Could have some Malaysian mixed in as she's not your typical Chinese. Kinda reminds me of Nikki at AS. She's got a tiny frame, man mades that are a little saggy, and overall a nice soft body to play with. Her personality and playful nature makes the session worth it. Very attentive TS with rimming, kissing and a good bbbj. Back to room and laid down face up. She got the hint I wasn't really into the rimming. Got on top and pushed those wonderful D's into my face. More kissing and about 5 minutes of bbbj. Asked for the cover because I think she was trying to get me to pop cim. It's really hard for me to cum that way so she put the cover on and went cg, acg, then Mish. Pop1. Cleaned up with warm towels with alcohol. Started giving me a nice arm and leg massage as we chatted. With 10 minutes she asked if I was game to try pop2. I said sure. Some bbbj and stroking got me hard again and I told her to keep going. Pop2

I would recommend if you're looking for a energetic bubbly provider.

Face is always objective. 6 out of 10 personally. To me the best looking ones I've experienced are Rachel, shirley and cherry. Cherry is gone I think.
Yes, I too consider Rachel to be a beauty... at least 8+ face-wise (boobs 9) IMO. Haven't seen Shirley or Cherry (yet!) so I can't compare.

Of course, there are other factors that go into determining a lady's beauty. There's the actual prettiness of her face (and body)... but when there's a chemistry too, a certain personality type, and an energy that really vibes with us, somehow the girl's beauty level seems to go up in our eyes. Lol!

Bumping this message, I am also very interested in this question. Can you go hole to hole here? Been on the bucket list, but saw in some duo reviews they had to stop to change the cover every change in girl.

Rachel I saw a very long time ago but she was very enthusiastic. Kitty was pretty good but not the tightest. I semi did an A+B before they started to advertise it. I had a session with a girl no longer in the lineup (best not to mention her name). Session was going really subpar, so I stopped it and asked to switch ladies. Only had a bbbj during the shower and also back in the room. Maybe I sparked the idea, but Kim probably came up with it herself. Absolute genius.
Asked for another lady midway through?... Nice!
You just may have been the catalyst to Kim's genius plan! Seems you should get a cut!;)

Isabella.
was in city with my friend. call them and shrliey and Isabella were available. we were in rush so took 30 min only. I got Isabella.
wow girl. I have seen her before once. took me to standing shower as TS was busy. the new place is excellent. BBBJ preview in the bath. back to room, she started back cat bath. and turn me over and started BBBJ and went into 69. so nice. she is so good with mouth , I could not control and done like crazy. relaxed a bit and she dressed me up. Nice girl. will repeat again.

Stella
Stella hasn’t been on the rotation a lot lately, so I jumped at the chance to see her when I saw she was working. Saw her at the new place a few weeks ago, first time there. She’s pretty and very enthusiastic and speaks English well enough to have a convo, though she said she didn’t speak well. Did the stand up shower, since I didn’t want to waste time in the Table room, which is fun, but takes time away from the main event. The usual wash and clean up in the shower, though she held off on the BBBJ at first, which I thought was a bad sign, but I guess she was just waiting for me to give her some direction, because when I asked, she started and her technique was definitely worth the wait. Back to the room, LFK then she helps me undress, which not all the girls do, it’s nice, sort of hot to have a woman serve you in that way. Donation time,$280 plus tip. I wonder should I give her the $280, then tip separately when she comes back? I’m always afraid the house will take it, but I guess they know what they’re doing. Into the main show, BBBJ, 69, no rimming or ass play this time, I wasn’t in the mood. Nice cat bath and tingling tongue action everywhere else, then onto great head, slow at first, lots of tongue action, and speeds it up, lots of eye contact, to know when to slow down or stop as you’re getting close. By the way, she is very pretty, really great body, fantastic proportions. On to missionary, pounding away, she was tighter than some other girls, and not over the top with the moaning, just enough to let me know she was having fun. On top of her, pounding awY, looking into her eyes, great eye contact like I said, a real turn on, she was”into it”, at least that’s what it felt like. Cowgirl next and watching her great tits bounce was enough, I came in the bag, I usually pull out and CIM, but it felt good cumming while inside her, (with condom of course).

I was feeling pretty tired, and had some time left, but not even close to round 2, so she gave me a really great and through strong massage, top to bottom. It was super relaxing, and almost worth the price of admission itself!! I didn’t realize it, but by the time the massage was over we were over time, but she still wanted to try for a 2nd pop. She jumped on junior with her mouth, and was able to get me hard as a rock, and she gave it a good 15 minutes worth of effort, but to no avail. 2 days later I came down with the flu, so maybe I was already feeling under the weather without realizing it, but damn!! She made the attempt, and it was worth the try!! By the time I left, I realized I’d been there close to 1 1/2 hours, but no knock on the door from MMS, so I guess it was ok,

She is well worth it, she’s a sweet girl, younger than I expected, not a kid, but early 30’s maybe, hard to judge Asian women’s age, but the more I practice, the better I’ll get. I’ll rotate back to her once I’ve tried some of the others on the list. I have my eye on Isabella, who was gone for quite some time, and only lately returned. But I give Stella a big “thumbs” up.

One thing I forgot to mention about the new location. There’s about 100 cop cars all parked on the block where the new location is, which freaked me out at first as I was walking to the entrance, but it was all NYPD traffic enforcement, so I guess they’re not likely to bust me! No more creepy elevator ride either, which is a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.