Private Hottie 646-552-3769 Reviews and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicky

Apparently she was away and is back for a couple of months.

First things first: she is currently the best **** job on the island of Manhattan. A 9.9 out of 10.

Earlier this year, I wrote that her (kitty's) inability to accommodate me was almost a deal breaker. But I need to retract that. She did fine today, no wincing, no evading. She O'd once early on, then spent the next 20 min focusing on me, which was heaven. No "you too beeg!" She's not Amanda, who asks to be pounded into oblivion, but Vicky did fine today. And then she showed her mind-boggling skill for the CIM finish. I really tried to hold back and could not.

Save up your loads, and go see Vicky!

Vicky

Apparently she was away and is back for a couple of months.

First things first: she is currently the best **** job on the island of Manhattan. A 9.9 out of 10.

Earlier this year, I wrote that her (kitty's) inability to accommodate me was almost a deal breaker. But I need to retract that. She did fine today, no wincing, no evading. She O'd once early on, then spent the next 20 min focusing on me, which was heaven. No "you too beeg!" She's not Amanda, who asks to be pounded into oblivion, but Vicky did fine today. And then she showed her mind-boggling skill for the CIM finish. I really tried to hold back and could not.

Save up your loads, and go see Vicky!
Sorry guys, I meant to day Mimi above (instead of Amanda).

Isabella

Just catching up on some reviews. Saw her Thanksgiving week in the new location, very nice and clean. This girl is very enthusiastic, I have honestly never seen someone with so much energy. Inside the stand up shower, she gives me a preview BBBJ after scrubbing all the important areas.

Back in the room, this girl is actually skipping and hoping while leading me back. Inside lots and lots of DFK which lead to the BBBJ. I ask her to slow down as I think she's trying to just get me to CIM. She then starts to RIM, I refuse but she insist I try. This was the first time I had experienced and can say I wasn't really into it. Eventually cover goes on and she mounts for some CG. She's got a nice rack, not Stella-level, but her body has some really nice curves. Switched over to K9 and finished in Mish. Overall her looks are great and her performance was amazing.

Would love to repeat.

Della
(25-30 yrs, pretty girl, good lines and body, naturally busty)

Folks, here's a first attempt at review:

I've been a long time lurker here and as a very infrequent visitor to NYC spas, haven't really gotten around to adding useful information apart from what's already out here. Hoping this is a good start :)

Easy set up as I had been here before. I had planned a half hour with Meimei (in between back to back meetings, its been a long week heh) but was a little early and Meimei wasn't free. However Della and Vicky were - and well, all I can say is that I lucked out in picking Della.

She looked pretty hot, with a very pretty face, a nice shapely rack and an engaging smile. I like slim girls albeit a bit rounded and curvy and she fit me like a glove (yes in all ways!). Some hair down below, it was a little groomed and not exactly a bush, felt soft and clean.

We directly started making out in the room, DFK and roaming all over each others' bodies. Deep tongue action while making out. This girl can kiss! She does not speak Eng. very well but our communication was very effective.

It's perhaps worth mentioning that she felt and acted like a true GF the moment she came in, completely engaged and attentive to my every desire, whim and interest. We went for a quick standing shower with a lot of rubbing back and forth and DFK involved, I rushed her cause I wanted to go back to the room asap. But with her rubbing her breasts and vag over my dick and all over my body and hard kissing and DFK all the while she was soaping me up and then moving on to a deep BBBJ, we took quite a bit of time.

Back to the room and after payment, we start another making out again directly. With a handful of hot girl in my arms, I was getting so fucking excited I almost wanted to manhandle and throw her down and get in deep, condom or no condom. An excellent wet and sloppy BBBJ with lot of eye contact and she basically licked me all over.

Midway, I asked her to open up her tied up hair, and she looked incredibly sexy and wanton lying over me. I was rubbing her back and forth with a couple of fingers inside, and she got very wet real soon. After a longish BBBJ, I just had to be inside her, so asked for a cover and directly moved to cowboy starting off a long slow rhythm with deep thrusts. She was lying on top of me with me deep inside, her eyes hazy with lust and my finger deep inside her ass, I almost came there and then. We fucked hard and deep and moved on to mish. She got very excited rubbing her vag and making cute squeaky sounds while I was fucking her, which basically lit me up and I had to ask her if she was okay getting after getting banged up deep and hard.

Well, the next few minutes are a bit hazy, we fucked in missionary, pretzel, facing off each other - she then turns around and presents her ass looking oh so delicious. But I was wiped out by this time, so asked her for a BJ and came hard right away. A quick wipe, kisses and a nice tip and i was off.

She's a nice girl and I reckon enjoyed the fuck. Here's hoping she stays the same way! I was kinda in a rush today, but would definitely visit her again. I think she would be my ATF - not sure if my limited experience qualifies for the term, but she was one of the best I had apart from Hana, a Japanese girl i saw years ago at P31 and Bess @AL whom I saw a month ago.

Review Stella
This review is due. I was in town for meeting 2 weeks back and thought of relaxing after that. called the place and setup was quick as I was in the area. I was given two choices . I went with Stella , as I wanted natural top. she does not have many review here, I am little surprise .Very beautiful girl with natural c cups. Had an excellent time. TS shower and NURU/BBBJ in shower were out of the world. She did nuru for good 15 min. back in room little massage, DFK, BBBJ and all position as requested. she never say no to anything. English was ok not the best. but it did not bother me. she offered BBJNQNS . I will again repeat with her for sure.
face-8
body-9
service - 9.5

Lucia and Della, who knew?
This is the 4 hands, 1+1 special: two girls for a half hour each with a fifteen minute overlap, total 45 minutes. Lucia is one PSE fuck-doll. But how would she pair with the new, poorly reviewed, Della?

First, I’m interested in Della because I think her pictures look hot, she allegedly has a full bush (which I love), is tall (5’6” — also appealing) and has natural Bs (another turn on for me). But I had reservations based on no good available reviews. Kim even warned me — Della’s new and no guarantee how she’ll be with another girl. Kim did say she was “retrained” (Private Hottie apparently has quality assurance and quality control functions, all for our satisfaction.) Kim had me leaning towards the sure things of Lucia, Vicky and Joey (pick two). As it happened, a couple of you took the decision out of my hands: both Vicky and Joey became unavailable. I must have subconsciously wanted that because i wasn’t disappointed; I guess I was looking forward to Della’s full bush.

Started with Lucia. May I say, what a slut. And I mean no disrespect. (Was going to say, “what a slut, but in a good way” — not a fan of the “but in a good way”. She sucked my cock, but in a good way. I fucked the shit out of her, but in a good way.) After greeting me by kissing me and grabbing my cock, pushing her full D tits into my face, and then she props up her ass for me to eat, then I flip her and eat out her pussy until she comes. Then and only then do we go to the shower. More dfk, cock stroking and her finger deep up my ass. Back in the room, this nonstop fuck fiend is up to more of the same — DFK, oral sex, controlling the nonstop bonerific pace. I am enjoying. Finally a knock on the door, in comes Della, I escape out from under Lucia’s pussy and “greet” Della.

Okay the good news. Lucia totally takes control and orchestrates everything. Della is kissing me, Lucia is blowing me. They are both licking my cock, Della is sucking my balls, Lucia is licking my shaft. Lucia sits on my face while Della blows me. Lucia wants to fuck me, so she does, riding me in CG, RCG, while she has Della sit on my face. I should add the whole time Lucia is getting Della involved, stroking Della’s body, getting Della to suck her tits, getting Della to slap her ass, just making it an all around fun sexy time. I want to fuck Della now. I should add, I think Della is hot looking. Her body is a little flabby, she has that full bush, if that’s a turn off to you, I cannot say her ass is at all shapely. But I like her face, her almond-shaped, long-lashed eyes, her nose, her full lips. I enjoy making out with her. I should add, I really really like fucking her. She is a great fuck. First I’m in doggie and Lucia props up her ass right next to Della and tells me to finger her. Tells me “2 fingers”. She’s humping Della and kissing me while I’m fucking Della. Don’t ask, I cannot explain this Lucia ball of sex. Lucia is nonstop. Della has no chance to be boring.

Finally, my turn alone with Della, I move to missionary and just slowly fuck her. She is great. She is tight. She is making out with me as I fuck her, she’s stroking my body, pinching my nipples, making me come really hard. Lucia was the PSE; Della is the GFE. Who knew? What a great combo. Btw, I’ve done this special before and never have I felt that I was being strictly held to the clock.

Lucia,

she is great I can’t complain great breast pussy smelled clean her blowjob is intense makes you want to cum every second she is sucking you.body sliding is fun her hands always find the right spot.lucia does a great job of having everything move along with no real dead spots.she ran back to the room after donating the fees lol.Said thank you and re enforced a real strong blow job no teeth just tongue and lips.at this point I have her pussy on my lips and needed it on my dick.i said doggie will work for me and it did.She felt great and her tits were bouncing in the mirror view. I came so hard and filled up the bag,

we removed the bag and I started sucking her tits while she jerked me off till it hurt.,
I wanted to make sure I was drained.donation was 280 plus tip.

Hey, thanks dude!

The PH double options look very intriguing, to say the least! Gotta try that sometime soon, but first have to try more of the ladies there one-on-one... I'm a bit afraid that if I'm not into one of the girls as much as the other, it may feel a bit awkward during a double, if that makes sense. A few yrs ago I had a double with a couple of indies... One was incredible and the other was meh, and I just wanted the latter to go away, lol! But man, it sounds like your Rachel/Stella combo was big FUN! In your opinion is Stella as hot as Rachel?

I saw Isabella the other night, who I'll review soon. Very good time for sure but, at least to me, she's not at the same hotness level as Rachel. Lol, I think that girl has ruined it for me to see others!!!
IMHO Stella is hot, but not nearly as hot as Rachel. Stella pussy also not as tight. Didn’t click as well with her, as with Rachel. But she was very engaged and worked well together with Rachel.

Della

Early like 10am, bit of text back and forth to determine who was expected vs who is actually available, settled on Della. There are some lukewarm reviews and I like the pix and I like to compare pix to reality so I went for it. No regrets.

Took 180 hh the new place is10 min walk from my work, the quickie bbbjtcim I really want to check out, this is a thing I can do if it's the real deal. It's the real deal. Word to the wise, open door take stairs turn right not forward. Nice place, lots of rooms.

Directed to room with Della, good dfk. Some asshole is going to say she's fat. Bullshit, there's meat on those bones sure but she's healthy tight excellent. And as noted previously, furry I like it.

Helps me undress not much English but it's fine, her suggestion standing shower, fine, oh okay this is nice, soaps herself up and all over me, reacharound. Did I mention she's prettier than I expected? Back to the room. Asks donation, fair enough I haven't been here before. In a while, new location.

I'm on the edge of the bed she gets down for the bbbj, yeah good. I stand and fuck her face, she's game but she can't really take it deep. I'm here for a lunch break quick bj, once she got that A+ for effort.

Will repeat, probably, got a few others on the roster I want to meet.

Della

Saw her on NYE and there were a lot of NYPD walking around. But I wasn't too concerned, they had their focus elsewhere. Got to my appointment on time and lead to her room. She's cute, not your typical Chinese face. I learned later she's from northern China so that explains it. Also she's not a spinner. Not fat but has some meat on her which I prefer. Natural breasts felt like C's.

It was busy that day so only standing shower. Quick wash with short bbbj preview. Good technique and eye contact. Finished up and went back to room with 50 to spare. Round 1 started with some dfk and bbbj. After about 10 the cover went on and we go straight into Mish (my instructions). I'm not huge but not small and she let me all the way in, gentle and rough so that was appreciated. She's not loose either, felt her all around me. Pop1.

Round 2 after a quick cuddle session had 15 mins to go. Bbbj to get me hard which didn't take long. Went to cg then doggy. I could have finished doggy but I wanted to go back to Mish and get real deep inside. Pop2 with just 2 minutes. Chose to use hot towels instead of shower. Standard fee plus 20 extra for her service and accommodating nature.

Overall her looks are a 7 out of 10 and service is a solid 9. Those pics of her on GGR aren't accurate at all. They should put her pics on the PH site.

I would repeat but next time I will try to schedule my atf Rachel.

Happy new year fellow UGers.

Isabella,

Been a long time since I saw Isabella and really wanted to get back in. Ironically, she's the opposite of Vicky (my last review). She can't DT, but she rode me and grinded like a wild animal, gave herself at least three O's. Went through a few more positions, and then she asked me if she could get on top again. She mounted up again and grinded another loud O out. I was very happy. Then I said I would like a CIM, and then she became a timid flower. I'm not complaining, but the laugh is how different my two favorites are. One needs a gentle and quiet O, and then sucks like an industrial DT machine (Vicky), and the other grinds like a wild animal and then finishes with a lightweight and tentative CIM (Isabella).

I will repeat with both of them as they are available.

I got to meet Ivyna recently. Looks wise I found her face to be pretty. Not the typical Han Chinese. Attitude was also great as most girls are at this establishment. She has large man-made boobs for her frame. Speaks relatively good English. She also had a plump butt for a Chinese girl as well. Has a little bit of loose skin on her belly which probably indicates she had a baby.

Service wise her rim was aggressive and thorough. Her bbbj had some great suction which I personally really like. I didn't finish cim but she could've sent me over easily. She was into having sex and I felt her kitty heat up several times as she made great noises the whole time. She was able to do some dirty talk as well.

Overall a great time was had and I wouldn't mind repeating if there opportunity was there.

You guys must be keeping mamasan Kim busy. She was unusually slow to respond to my texts. Saw she was getting swamped by phone calls when in was there too.

New location is also nice.

Lucia

Saw her about a year ago and had a great time. Have been meaning to repeat and it worked out this week. Another exceptional experience. She is a truly great sexual performer. Did the table shower, which included an extended rim session and a very good bbbj - more than a preview. She got me close to popping before heading back to the room. I sat on bed because i prefer not to start in massage mode, she kneeled in front of me for more bbbj, DT, rimming, more bbbj - all superb. Then she got up and put on a full body fishnet suit without crotch. Loved the sexy clothing. More bbbj, then DATY - both in doggy and mish. Finally suited up - went mish then doggy. Finished bbbjcim.

Perfect session for me. Loved all the extensive oral work. She is super sexy and she fully aims to please. She has had lots of great reviews and she hasn't lost her game.

How you enjoy a prostitute often has as much to do with you as it does with them. And certainly the combination is more important than either of you. And my conclusion from visiting Vicky is that she can make many men very happy. But I am not among them.

Vicky is cute enough. She’s got man made breasts that aren’t convincing, but aren’t disasters. She is petite with a broad face and no real ass to speak of. Her skin is soft.

We began with a short playful stand up shower and returned to the room where I handed her the $280 for one hour and watched her leave to the place they all go.

when she returned, I spent some time with my mouth on her body, trying to get her warmed up. I asked her to stop her fake moaning that immediately started, but nodded my approval when her silence was broken with genuine reactions. Word to the wise, she prefers very gentle clitoral stimulation; your tongue should just graze her vulva.

Eventually she claimed an orgasm and loudly exclaimed, “I fuck you!”

I rolled over into my back and she began giving me a very enthusiastic blow job. By enthusiastic, I mean accompanied with loud moans, louder sucking and slurping, and just a ton of mouth movement. Blow jobs aren’t my favorite, but I’d never had such a elaborate fuss made over my cock and I let her work at it for the 10-15 minutes it took to work up to coming in her mouth.

She spit out the fresh load, thoroughly mouthwashed, and had me turn around for a nice, short massage.

10 minutes into that, she had my limp cock in her mouth. I looked up at the clock and saw there were 20 minutes to go in my session. I know my refractory period and was skeptical that anything would happen this early. But Vicky was determined.

As far as I know, Vicky has two blowjob settings: high and higher. The first had already redefined what I thought of as an be active blowjob, their second was that much more over the top. The fake moans became louder, the sucking made me suspect that she practiced by coaxing flotation noodles to set sail from across a swimming pool. And here is where I think I depart from many men here. For me, the more effort she showed, the less into it I got. As she slurped even harder, my dick got softer.

Occasionally, she’d stumble into something sensitive and I’d spring back to life filling us both with false hope. But after awhile I became very self-conscious of her battle with my uncooperative dick. As I dwelled on the complete unsexiness of the situation, I fell into a familiar dispare. Eventually I told her that enough was enough, jumped up, and started dressing myself.

To her credit Vicky was very concerned that I was upset at her and likewise that she couldn’t get another orgasm out of me. I tried my best to reassure her that I was impressed by her work ethic, but that things weren’t going to work out. I couldn’t explain that it was the hard work itself that broke the illusion for me that anything about my existence wasn’t just “work” for her.

As I was walking out, it occurred to me that Vicky was the first PH lady that I didn’t get around to fucking in our session.

At any rate, even though this was in the bottom quarter of my experiences with one of Kim’s ladies, I’d still recommend her to anyone who enjoys messy, loud, slurpy blowjobs. To her credit, I almost never come that way, and I was unbelievably satisfied considering that I didn’t fuck anyone. Vicky wasn’t for me, but I think that’s more about my sex preferences than her performance.

Rung the bell at the circus!

Hit a new personal record 2 weeks ago. Got Isabella to O a record 7 times (counted each one carefully). To be honest, she rode me to 3 of them herself, I was just sort of there. First one mish, 2nd DATY, 3rd and 4th her riding me like an animal, 5th and 6th doggy, last one (by request) with her riding me again. Very nice CIM after the last one. I think I'm going to retire now from Isabella. I could barely walk afterwards.

Isabella
1/27/20
I texted Kim and asked if I can see Isabella. Made it a little early than scheduled appointment and Kim had me wait in the waiting room.

Isabella comes and grabs me by the hand and walks me to her room She immediately unbuckles my pants. And grabs junior and begins to stroke me. Isabella and I have not seen each other in over a year, I’m surprised she remembered who I was. We begin to immediately to DFK, enjoying each other’s body. After 5 min of this we walk over to the TS. Isabella preps the table as I’m still enjoying her overall body. Isabella has the perfect body. Awesome curves and boobs. She tells to lay down and begins to do her thing. The way this girl slides during Nuru is heaven. On the flip she immediately grabs junior as I’m super aroused. She goes in for the BBJ. Awesome eye contact and ball play. As she sucking me I tell her I want to 69. She flips, spreads those legs and begin to have a midnight snack. She was fully into this part as her moans were letting me know . She even let me FIV. This caused her to go crazy and wild and began to DT like an animal. Almost exploded but wanted to hold off. I keep FIV, at this point Isabella is yelling super loud I’m sure everyone heard her. Isabella loudly said “ fuck me baby” and began sliding all over my cock , I almost wanted to go in bare. And I thought she wanted too lol. She begged for us to get back to the room, we dry off and head back next door.

Isabella take my donation, walks out briefly and comes back to immediately pick up where we left off, 69. This girl taste amazing, 15 min of this including more FIV,BBJ,DT. Still screaming and moaning on enjoyment “ baby don’t stop I’m gonna cum!” She let her juices flow all over my face . “Oh fuck “ she says She notices. Isabella is super horny at this point and we begin the fun part. Cowgirl to begin, to mish my favorite as I grab her legs and begin to pound, the look and sounds of Isabella were a sight to see. The moans got louder and louder almost like a pornstar video. She came again and smiled “baby you fuck me so good” I flip her and we begin doggy, this goes on for 10 min. Isabella is so horny that she lost track of time. Her and I went at it for over an hour , back to mish and cowgirl. Where I love the looks she is making as I know she is enjoying herself. Me on the other hand was too, I just can’t never finish with rubbers. Isabella knows this and offers BBJ. She sucks me off for a good 15min and i explode in her mouth and she lets it drool down her face to her boobs. Shower to clean off and say our goodbyes. Isabella thanked me for stopping by . lol she really loved our time together. Look at the clock and it’s 30 min past my scheduled hour! All together 280. I cannot wait for my appt with Isabella ! , I wanna come back this week lol

Vicky

I finally got a chance to see the legendary Vicky. Came in for a quick 30min session. She greets me upon arrival as though we were long lost lovers. As I’m undressing, she gives me a pretty intense DFK. Opted for a quick stand up shower. Back in the room this girl just lays me down and shows me why she has a reputation for being the best BJ in NY. Full on BBBJ and I’m usually one that takes a while when it comes to CIM but she seemed really into finishing me off in her mouth. I honestly had plans to do other things with her but damn I could not pry her mouth off of my junior. She must have been at it a good 15mins before I popped. Her English was decent and was receptive to requests for changing the speed of her BBBJ. The next time I’m in the need for a good BJ she’s definitely the first on my list.

Isabella

Last Night was in NYC. Wanted to get some sex and massage prior to the ride home. Called to say I was going to be there within the hour. This place shows is new, but the MMS is quality. She gets the phone quickly, talks me to the discrete address, 2nd floor walk up. Walk inside and it is all new and nicely done. Isabella is my choice. MAN what a Beautiful Lady this one! Really nice body (ass to die for), sweet face and smile, and long lush hair! She had me at Hello!

Off we go to the Nuru Shower. I can tell that the place has just recently been put in as all the stuff in the bathroom was brand new. Isabella takes her time to give me a nice wash and oils herself up for a nuru bath. Lots of water and suds ensue. I can't take it anymore, I grab her face and kiss her then stick my love stick in her mouth. She doesn't miss a beat. Some BLS and Rimming, then Deep Rimming, over to more BBBJ, AND then I back off, and finish my shower. She was about to go full monty on me for sure CIM is available, but I wanted to hold out as these days, I am a one and done kind of guy. Isabella dries me off with care, helps me with my rob and slippers, takes my hand and checks the hallway, and we go Back to the room, Loved the way she wiggles when she was walking in the heels she had on.

Nice room as rooms go, mirrors, strategically placed. Though I must admit but now I was so hot for this girls sweetness I would have fucked her in the hallway.

She has me lie down, brings me a water bottle and asks if the temp is to my liking and if I wanted anything. Yes dear, I want you. Every which way PLEASE!

Not a problem, we get right down to it. Some light kissing, some deep french kissing, more face sucking, nipples for both. I ask her to go harder, she knows what to do, gives me a nice cat bath, back to Rimming and BBBJ and I just about lose my mind.
Can't take it anymore so I just grab her and put her on the corner of the bed, first I ate her out from Pussy and and ASS, she is so fresh. And then I put her right where I want her so I can fuck her DEEP in MISH. This goes on for about 5 yo 7 minutes and I have to stop, else I will blow. She is smiling. And I am sweating. But loving every thrust. Just trying to stay in the moment as they say and not lose my cool. Isabella is just getting warmed up I can tell, she looks like the really sweet girl next door, but I know she has alot more left in her. I decide to take control a bit and have her in standing doggy. Love the expression on her face as I pound her hard for another 5 to 7 minutes. Back on the bed for sometime and then just as I am about to blow, I take off condom. She takes is all in stride and allows the last thrust before going out to spit.

After a minutes she comes back with hot towels and cleans me off. Lies down next to me for some chit chat, then gives me a 10 minute deep tissue massage. Love the way she dug her knees into my back.

Ask if I want to go again or shower. I want to go again, but I settle for a shower . I will be back. What is not to love here. Paid a total of 280. she was soooooooo pretty and caring. That hair and that smile and ass are perhaps the best i seen on a Asian girl. Highly recommend.

Cherry review

she walks in wearing a white bra white denim underwear’s.She give me a nice deflect and BBBJ preview. We head to the TS where she does a great job of stroking me while rimming which felt great she did this nice and slow so I could enjoy her hand and fingers circle around my stick shift nice body slide and rubbing her kitty on my shaft up and down slowly but never at that moment intense.Nice rack with small nipples to lick great blow job with lots of licking and deep throat. Back in the room I pay the 280 plus tip for the one hour and she goes and starts sucking my nipples and than down to my shaft where I was thinking of releasing everything but she stopped before I could and ask that I let her get on top she wanted to cum with me she did a lot of fringing first than bouncing till she was ready to cum that’s when she squated and just let me pound her while she slammed down I released and it felt great because I busted more than normal.
Great time with her she speaks good English and is a great kisser and sweet all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.