Privacy rights: a slippery slope...

here is my hoo doo hex on you:

u date 2 ex-future g/fs at once. they tie you up and throw you in the back seat of your tbird, take you for a joyride and force a tofu shake down your throat.

also, that thing's not called an avatar right? it's a tagline.

here's a suggestion: marie getthenet (in the brioche pun area).

Last edited:

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
Re: Re: what's silver hills?

Originally posted by dumbslave
Perhaps SB will assist you in this process by making "Narcisstic Personality Disorder" your avatar.
Maybe Madame DeFarge would be more fitting.

Originally posted by h. von bingen

u date 2 ex-future g/fs at once. they tie you up and throw you in the back seat of your tbird, take you for a joyride.
I wish this would happen. For once I wouldn't have to be the driver and get stuck shlepping them all over the city.

æ

Re: Re: Re: what's silver hills?

Originally posted by NOYL
Maybe Madame DeFarge would be more fitting.
I don't knit, but I'd love to learn. Knitting is all the rage among young women professionals. All my female law school classmates do it. They're also quitting the law to raise kids -- go figure.

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
Tale Of Two Cities (or UG posters)

Madame Defarge

Possessing a remorseless bloodlust, Madame Defarge embodies the chaos of the French Revolution. The initial chapters of the novel find her sitting quietly and knitting in the wine-shop. However, her apparent passivity belies her relentless thirst for vengeance. With her stitches, she secretly knits a register of the names of the revolutions intended victims. As the revolution breaks into full force, Madame Defarge reveals her true viciousness. She turns on Lucie in particular, and, as violence sweeps Paris, she invades Lucie's physical and psychological space.

Madame DeFarge played by HVB

Lucie played by CB

Last edited:
I really wouldn't mind a gig knitting in a wineshop in Paris as long as I wouldn't have to serve the wine. Maybe I could knit in Les Deux Maggots in the sun on the St. Germain side? That would be the greatest, but I hear the dollar is 1.3 now.

Confused has me rethinking London. Maybe I could knit during tea at Claridges?

Last edited:
that's an inclusive he

as for revolution stories my favorite as i have said many times is the scarlet pimpernel.

is he in heaven or is he in hell that damned elusive pimpernel?

Last edited:
Originally posted by alterego
I wish this would happen. For once I wouldn't have to be the driver and get stuck shlepping them all over the city.

æ
That's better than having to hold their bags and purses and stand there while they try on clothes.

Originally posted by h. von bingen
guys don't like that? i was under the impression they LOVE that.
It's pretty hard to look "cool" when you're standing there hold a handbag......especially if it is some fuzzy Fendi thing.......Coach or D&B may be workable.