Privacy rights: a slippery slope...

Originally posted by h. von bingen
i think you should fuck cat ballou. i'd spot you. okay, so she looks more like those 45 year olds you meet in the 3 am of your soul, but so what? you're a gamer.
this uncalled for hostility or misplace hostility towards me bothers me a bit, but I still like you......hard to type tonight, meds kickin in.

i was JOKING

Originally posted by BigMadM
this uncalled for hostility or misplace hostility towards me bothers me a bit, but I still like you......hard to type tonight, meds kickin in.
bmm i don't have ANY hostility towards you. sheesh.

Last edited:
as if i wasn't debased and demoralized enough

having to explain myself to an intellectual retard like cb,

now naomi wolf has decided that harold bloom inappropriately touched her. cheez, ole naomi's career must really have tanked in order for her to have stooped so low.

Last edited:
Re: as if i wasn't debased and demoralized enough

Originally posted by h. von bingen
an intellectual retard like cb,
Too late, and this is the Coliseum anyway, and who cares what I think, but just wanted to repeat that there's no excuse for shit like that, IMO.

Re: Re: as if i wasn't debased and demoralized enough

Originally posted by justlooking
1. Too late, and 2. this is the Coliseum anyway, and 3. who cares what I think, but 4. just wanted to repeat that there's no excuse for shit like that, IMO.
1. yes
2. yes
3. i do
4. this is a perfectly well-founded response. imo.

i shouldn't have to defend myself against shit like this.

Last edited:
you know i would like to have a civilized discussion about this

i don't understand why u countenance all kinds of crap from all kinds of quarters and yet you feel compelled to correct me? what's with that? did you read the thread? did you see how it evolved? how could you possibly take the position you're taking?

Last edited:
and since you always feel compelled to say:

there's no excuse for shit like that.

i feel compelled to say:

i have never heard you say i was substantively wrong.

(see, it works both ways.)

hvb..take a minute..relax.. breath..breath..

I have never seen you this way before..

Be nice or jl wont like you anymore, and you will be banished to the Chateau D'If

justme

homo economicus
(If HvB wasn't the first person to notice that every channel on UG was airing the CB fluffathon than CB certainly isn't the first person to notice that it's been replaced by HvB's State of the Self address.

I really doubt either show is more inetersting than the other.)