Privacy rights: a slippery slope...

She's some humanitarian, that hippo

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
... hijacking threads with completely different subjects? ...
Hey, it's in the nature of the beast. You might as well expect a frog not to croak.

at subitae horrifico lapsu de montibus adsunt
Harpyiae et magnis quatiunt clangoribus alas,
diripiuntque dapes contactuque omnia foedant
immundo; tum vox taetrum dira inter odorem.

Last edited:
darlingest

"hvb goes on a humanitarian mission..."
so glad you have pulled your face out of your . . . and decided not to "ignore." i have done these things:

fed children and built schools in guatamala
been to east timor on a fact finding mission
been to bosnia to report for the bbc
and written numerous articles on uganda
and other humanitarian contributions and endeavors too numerous to mention.

u should really read about uganda, a most horrific situation . . . (in fact i am certain redleg and i have some people in common).

of couse, that's aside from organizing and participating in marches and soup kitchens and providing pro bono legal advice that are part of every day life. what have you done lately except fucking the likes of that mewling solipsist rajah?

peace, love and understanding,
hvb

nice clipping work by the way.

Last edited:
p.s. i find it personally repugnant that someone who does not pay taxes has the temerity to criticize the government. since you are so good with legal issues my dear -- you have NO STANDING to do so.

Re: darlingest

Originally posted by h. von bingen
so glad you have pulled your face out of your . . . and decided not to "ignore." i have done these things:

One of my favorite hos was half guatamalan(guatamalian?)
I think the other half I also liked was equadorian.
I think Jaimie sent her to me a couple or few years back.
Real dynamite looking girl.

Is east timor south of east Elmhurst? Does the 7 train go there?

And Ive been to several places to report on the bbbjs.(bbc,is that bareback something to do with something of a sexual oral nature?)
See, HVB, we have something in common.

Last edited:
I gotta get out of this place. Ill be back later, youre right, Im bored and I cant even find a review to read here.
Whats happenning? Noone in NY going to see whores anymore?
Thankgod JimyDR is still roaming the streets.

i think you should fuck cat ballou. i'd spot you. okay, so she looks more like those 45 year olds you meet in the 3 am of your soul, but so what? you're a gamer.

Last edited:
Re: darlingest

u should really read about uganda, a most horrific situation . . . (in fact i am certain redleg and i have some people in common).

of couse, that's aside from organizing and participating in marches and soup kitchens and providing pro bono legal advice that are part of every day life. what have you done lately except fucking the likes of that mewling solipsist rajah?

peace, love and understanding,
hvb

nice clipping work by the way.

hvb exposed

http://secretary.state*****/www/albright/albright.html

***** = *g*o*v

Last edited:
i have done these things:

of couse, that's aside from organizing and participating in marches and soup kitchens and providing pro bono legal advice that are part of every day life.
ROFLMAO! That'll be the day...

ROFLMAO! That'll be the day...
i never lie, ask anyone.

you can certainly wear prada and serve the poor. no sin in that. (although of course i will be donating all my prada to the poor as it is so outre.)

true story:

i have gotten some of the coolest designer-wear from homeless guys who found it on the street and knew i had a penchant for it. what goes around comes around. one guy found me the greatest pucci silk sundress on park and like 60.

he came onto the soupline, fumbled around his bag and said: you wouldn't want this right? i was like yes, please. do you want meat or vegetarian soup?

Last edited:
i'll out myself if i say more

here is a book which i highly recommend:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-7572148-5456744?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

see what bothers me most about you cat, is that you are so dumb and narrowminded -- like too many of the lefties i meet. you couldn't think outside of the box if your life depended on it. that = obviously, poor artistic vision.

how on EARTH would i have been able to arrange a humitarian trip to cuba if i wasn't connected? moreover, left wing supporters often have lots of dough, and i like dough almost as much as i like helping the poor.

Last edited:
p.s. i noticed you conveniently "ignored" my lack of standing comment. substantive cat got your tongue? or is it selective ignoring?

either way, i find dumb people UNSAVORY.