Privacy rights: a slippery slope...

I may be completely off-base but I think JL, a commoner done good, is saying that he is a grub who would generally belong in a pub but can now afford the best restuarants and, when he frequents them, tips well.

In other words, a man from the masses whose intellect allowed him to reach the next echelon in society, and enjoyed being there.

But, then again, what do I know? I'm Confused.

Last edited:
Well, the well I put in not so much because of any comment he made but I see him as a bit of a bon vivant, albeit a conservative one (ie spends on what he likes but isn't a big spender), and among other things, would like to be remembered that way.

(After all, he spends $ on strip clubs, dinners and sex, and probably understands and appreciates the commoner's hard work, do you think he's miserly when it comes to a little tip)

Yeah, but he's running around here somewhere, come on JL, clear it up cuz I'd rather do this than look at the EPTL today (not my usual gig, btw).

Ahhh...fuck it, its sunny outside, good time to smoke a butt.

another fluffball i guess

i don't think you're a commoner jl. after all you are virtually teaching a master class in how to get strippers to dole out extras. i think you're a whoreboard prince more like.

i used to favor boynards. now less pretentious marlboros and i like those nat sherman party cigs. the joking disclaimer was not for your benefit, rather . . .

hombre_secreto is muy pericoloso, but he's more humane than to inflict me on some other poor sap.

Oh.....in that case, its apparent that I'm quite the narcisist today

(if you don't believe it based on this thread, just take a look all over the damn board)

Was still fun making the analysis, however wrong it might have been.