New Lapdance Party

Deviancy has been defined down inexorably in Manhattan clubs over 40 years.Strip clubs have (d)evolved from the days of the 6 foot rule through table dances and lapdances to high mileage lapdances.Not only are air dances passe in Manhattan,intermittent slightly furtive over-the-pants dick grabbing is currently standard custom and practice on the floor at the four mainstream places I visit in Manhattan.Rob at SVT actually seems to enforce a more stringent "no dick" policy than the mainstream places.

During the Golden Age of Raunch/Beame Administration there were places with back rooms for fucking that were open about it.But these were generally a different class from the strip clubs.Law enforcement connived at juice bars that were actually bordellos just as they did at high profile massage parlors like Tahitia that were whorehouses.However,the State Liquor Authority in those days was much more rigorous in enforcing a sex free climate in places that served alcohol.The SLA's philosophy and focus has apparently evolved and is reflected by the change in strip club practices.The agency currently seems to believe that affluent men discreetly fucking young women while imbibing in a bar is less of a public nuisance than drunken 20-somethings roaming areas at 4 AM inhabited by owners of six figure condos.

Of course,I couldn't agree more.

Commercial sex is a minor issue.Real estate values are a major issue.

Last edited:
Deviancy has been defined down inexorably in Manhattan clubs over 40 years.Strip clubs have (d)evolved from the days of the 6 foot rule through table dances and lapdances to high mileage lapdances.Not only are air dances passe in Manhattan,intermittent slightly furtive over-the-pants dick grabbing is currently standard custom and practice on the floor at the four mainstream places I visit in Manhattan.Rob at SVT actually seems to enforce a more stringent "no dick" policy than the mainstream places.

During the Golden Age of Raunch/Beame Administration there were places with back rooms for fucking that were open about it.But these were generally a different class from the strip clubs.Law enforcement connived at juice bars that were actually bordellos just as they did at high profile massage parlors like Tahitia that were whorehouses.However,the State Liquor Authority in those days was much more rigorous in enforcing a sex free climate in places that served alcohol.The SLA's philosophy and focus has apparently evolved and is reflected by the change in strip club practices.The agency currently seems to believe that affluent men discreetly fucking young women while imbibing in a bar is less of a public nuisance than drunken 20-somethings roaming areas at 4 AM inhabited by owners of six figure condos.

Of course,I couldn't agree more.

Commercial sex is a minor issue.Real estate values are a major issue.
Agree with every syllable.

I always find posts like these suspect, because all the current Manhattan clubs that I know of, no one is giving "air dances". Where is jl et al on this?
You could say that it was some misplaced hyperbole. It's been a long time since i've really spent any significant time in the clubs there, my main experience being a short visit to the Robert's steakhouse/penthouse executive club and Lace. In both venues, they were more than air dances, but the contact was light and wasn't really what I was looking for (my frame of reference being the go go rama in new jersey). Sorry for the misstatement.

FYI, the last SMC party was cancelled at the last minute. As far as I know, the SVT party went forward as scheduled. Both are trying to re-create some of the old HLD experience, but without the extras that have been mentioned above. Sort of like that line from "Apocalypse Now"--"the more they tried to make it seem like home, the more they made you miss it."

At mainstream clubs in Manhattan, contact on the floor has steadily increased over the years. It was one of the few ways to keep the business alive, especially during the battles by the City to close clubs under the zoning laws. Bouncers and managers just looked the other way to keep clubs full and the dancers took advantage. If you go to a club like Penthouse (especially upstairs in the Lounge area) or Tens today, dancers are all over clients. If you like what you see (and feel), it's often a very short trip to a VIP room.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I would say based on some strict rules, I actually think I've seen MORE contract lapdances at a bunch of mainstream places than these two events. The appeal of these evetns isn't the higher mileage, because there is none. It's the type of girls working there.

Pink Coyote

Went to the Pink Coyote last night. It's near 23rd on the west side. About 15 guys and 7 girls. But it had a very odd vibe. Seemed to have a fair number of Russians. I didn't get a dance; maybe I just wasn't into it last night. They seem to have some sort of link to Elegant Ties. Although I enjoy Elegant Ties for what it is, my take is that Pink Coyote is not high mileage; I doubt I will be back.

Went to the Pink Coyote last night. It's near 23rd on the west side. About 15 guys and 7 girls. But it had a very odd vibe. Seemed to have a fair number of Russians. I didn't get a dance; maybe I just wasn't into it last night. They seem to have some sort of link to Elegant Ties. Although I enjoy Elegant Ties for what it is, my take is that Pink Coyote is not high mileage; I doubt I will be back.
Russians.... such hotties -- yet so greedy!

I also went and checked out Pink Coyote. I arrived there a little late and the same ratio of guys to girls. Took one laplance it was $20 for about a song and a half. Lots of roaming involved but as puffin sugested no high mileage avaliable at the time I was there. I may give it another spin just to feel it out again and report back another time, if I have the free time to spare.

We couldn't be bothered to read the rules so we came on here shilling our party and got our ads banned. No big deal, because the reports are this place is a total rip-off anyway.

I attended the pink coyote event...oddly enough, it was the same venue as the other chelsea party i've been going to...i definitely prefer the other party to the pink coyotee. the whole place stunk of cigars (that were handed out for free) and the girls weren't that hot...no VIP either...it was filthy, as no cups were cleaned up...they had no male staff!!! There is another party at the same location this Thursday...I'll be there as it seems to be more regular and a lot more fun...and the girls are amazing.

i've gotten emails about two parties tonight one 22nd & 7th, and one on 23rd and 7th, anybody been to either one? different entry fees one was $50, the second was $40.