New Lapdance Party

I'm all for a new place but I'll go to Gallaghers 2000 in LIC or Catbar and chat my friends up before I give info to a list - just saying. I checked the info but I'm not biting til I know word has gotten to the right people for me.

I heard about this spot. Members only with a cover that's a bit steep, but worth it. The girls are young, friendly and hot and the atmosphere was laid back. no high pressure sales pitch like the mainstream spots. Well worth a visit, in my opinion.

Visited the Lido Room tonight. Admission was dropped to $60. with a free drink and a free lapdance. I was fortunate to meet a beautiful dancer named Juliana (perfect body--a definite 10) who was friendly and accommodating. Needless to say, I couldn't limit myself to one dance with her but gladly paid for several more. Highly recommended. Dances cost $25.

I finally made it to the SVT party this past Wens. night. The venue of the moment is a bit cold, literally and figuratively, and not all that comfortable. At first I was underwhelmed by the talent, but the longer I stayed the more winners seemed to appear. A total no-pressure environment; even the Russian contingent did not push, stayed and chatted for quite a long time, even when I'd made it clear I wasn't interested in a dance. The hotter girls seemed to be busier, hard to get time with, but I finally succeeded with a beautiful Kazakh girl I had my eye on. A bit of a disconnect, but she was just so good-looking I didn't care. The dances are in a much more comfortable lounge upstairs, a large room where all the activity takes place. Had a few minutes of dry humping and desperate groping, which necessitated pressure relief once I got home. I got in free for having a Rangers ticket for the game that night. The $40 admission is steep, as I think it doesn't include drinks, though I'm not quite sure about that. I'm pending approval for the Bliss Theatre, which sounds like a better deal, considering the open bar. If LDs and nothing more are your thing, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I finally made it to the SVT party this past Wens. night. The venue of the moment is a bit cold, literally and figuratively, and not all that comfortable. At first I was underwhelmed by the talent, but the longer I stayed the more winners seemed to appear. A total no-pressure environment; even the Russian contingent did not push, stayed and chatted for quite a long time, even when I'd made it clear I wasn't interested in a dance. The hotter girls seemed to be busier, hard to get time with, but I finally succeeded with a beautiful Kazakh girl I had my eye on. A bit of a disconnect, but she was just so good-looking I didn't care. The dances are in a much more comfortable lounge upstairs, a large room where all the activity takes place. Had a few minutes of dry humping and desperate groping, which necessitated pressure relief once I got home. I got in free for having a Rangers ticket for the game that night. The $40 admission is steep, as I think it doesn't include drinks, though I'm not quite sure about that. I'm pending approval for the Bliss Theatre, which sounds like a better deal, considering the open bar. If LDs and nothing more are your thing, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Hey Pmerkin!!!

Its important you check out all the parties, see which ones you like the best!

We hope you stop by soon!!!