New Lapdance Party

I've been hitting up this lapdance party in chelsea, that goes on every now and then. No extras or anything, but the girls are soo hot and give sizzling ld's...

anybody else go there? what do you think of the place?

the crowd is small and its a members only joint. they don't seem to be to cool with random guys coming off of the street....usually 20 girls working, but never more than 40 guests at a given time...they don't sell booze, which sucks for me....but the place is pretty nice....gives off a good vibe. very clean.

the crowd is small and its a members only joint. they don't seem to be to cool with random guys coming off of the street....usually 20 girls working, but never more than 40 guests at a given time...they don't sell booze, which sucks for me....but the place is pretty nice....gives off a good vibe. very clean.

Sounds like my type of place.

Also sounds like my type of place.

I was hesitant to try this place for some stupid reasons but now I will go check it out soon and I think I dig it a lot.

I'll try to go before the weekend and will give a report.

Does anyone know the best day and time to go?

20 at the door and how much per dance?

Also you said its members only, do you need to go with someone or some sort of referral? From what you said you can't just walk in off the street.

Although I like LD's, I just can't see dishing out what, at the end of the night could amount to what I would have paid for f/s. I like places that offer LD's with the possibility of more (in the back room). If this is possible at this place, or of setting something up with one of the dancers offsite.

I'd be interested.

Lou's HLD in it's final months essentially offered what a mainstream Manhattan strip club did(good looking girls with many giving HJs,BBBJs and some FS) at about half the cost of that action at a mainstream club.

Lou's new enterprise and the SaintVenus Theater offer the same features as a mainstream Manhattan club without the extras.The same holds for this other place mentioned here except that it's BYOB (like Lou's old place).

In other words,unless you firmly believe that you'll meet a fresh young girl for off-site activity at one of these places,there is no advantage to them compared to a mainstream club.If you just like clubs and the variety,then they're fine.

But none of the underground or floating parties are offering what Lou's did immediately before it got busted because nobody is willing to take the risk.The mainstream clubs offer the same services or better in the low price range and are the only places offering extras,but at a higher price tag.

There are,of course, underground places where there are extras available.But the places I know don't have the same quality of girls as the mainstream clubs,SVT or Lou's places.

There are,of course, underground places where there are extras available.But the places I know don't have the same quality of girls as the mainstream clubs,SVT or Lou's places.

yea, I've had luck at the mainstreem clubs. especially the ones off of 3rd ave in the 20's and 30's in brooklyn....however, now that I have a wife...i just prefer the occasional lapdance...its guilt free :)

i'll be at the chelsea spot and probably svt this week.

If I show up at the Chelsea LD club and I say I know a few girls working... will this be enough to get me in?

I am still confused what days are good and if they have a set schedule of days they are open.

I've never really gone to lapdance parties for the extras, more for the dances themselves, and the HLD party distinguished itself by providing very friendly dances that weren't cut-short. I tried the SVT on two occasions a few months ago, and found that the quality of the dances just wasnt there. I still havent tried the 'new' HLD event, but I hope that this is an improvement.

Also, I never felt that what you get at these parties was comparable to what can be had at conventional strip clubs, as the dances in manhattan clubs tend to be air dances. The atmosphere at the parties is also much better, more loungey and relaxed, with food often provided.

SVT will empty your pocket in a flash! The one exception in my case was a brunette dancer that gave me one ~40 minute dance. Turns out she was either high or severely hypoglycemic; she passed out soon after, so even this high mileage dance was really a bit of a downer for me. I doubt I'll return.

yeah, SVT tends to have that effect.. they do these free lapdance promos all the time if you go early enough, but whats the point when it just goes towards an unenthusiastic 2 minutes?

Yup. I have to second the opinion here. You never know what you've got till it's gone. The old HLD was a treasure. The new one not so much... maybe in a couple of months. But I also have one question... How come all of the girls in SVT and HLD for that matter are soo SLIM? There's very rarely a curvy girl.

Has anyone been to SMC? Thinking of checking it out tonight. If the HOT asian that invited me is any example, I'll be able to tell everyone where the non-soo slim ones went.