New Lapdance Party

I find that a well placed google link falls short of banning. If you don't go overboard.
Well . . . the lido room is the name of the new spot, minus the spaces, plus the appropriate Web-friendly prefixes/suffixes.

But please bear in mind this is for info only, I've never been, nor do I plan to if they continue to charge $80 admission.

Last edited:
Well . . . the lido room is the name of the new spot, minus the spaces, plus the appropriate Web-friendly prefixes/suffixes.

But please bear in mind this is for info only, I've never been, nor do I plan to if they continue to charge $80 admission.
Eighty bucks at the door? Well, I know some people just love strip clubs.

Eighty bucks at the door? Well, I know some people just love strip clubs.
I love the idea of these but .8 for a free drink and 1 lap dance... Is it worth it or am I missing something that is implied?

Hoping an experienced monger can let me in on the info.

Now if you can talk to the girls and negotiate other stuff and if each additional ld is like dirt cheap maybe. But I mean will I leave that place with a raging hardy and need to self releive?

Hmmm....let me see here.

80 buck admission for lap dances.....hmmm Well... I got a spare 80 bucks in my pocket right now....Nahh lol Rather spend it at the ol junkyard in Sunset park where Peyton's is now.

Guys, are really kidding? LOL

play

Listen, I'm all for a party and more but I'm always hesitant unless I have an actual gal or bartender recommending it to me. Seriously, I used to have a lot of fun downtown in Manhattan - I want more info. I would even say go to the bartendars around Rector street and then get back to me. I used to know a few after hours places really close buy and also on church street. Just saying my peace.

since one of my buddies has introduced me to this whole lapdance scene, i've been making my rounds to various parties...also, thanks to this website i have learned how to pick up a few dancers off of CL.

i consulted my pal, he says this is the re-birth of the pink coyote party. i'll probably spend 80 and check it out.

dancers off CL?

since one of my buddies has introduced me to this whole lapdance scene, i've been making my rounds to various parties...also, thanks to this website i have learned how to pick up a few dancers off of CL.

i consulted my pal, he says this is the re-birth of the pink coyote party. i'll probably spend 80 and check it out.
Hmmm....I would like to hear more about picking up dancers of CL. Very interesting. I think I wanna try that. Is there a thread here about that, or can you elaborate a lil more on da subject. Just a little.

play

Hmmm....I would like to hear more about picking up dancers of CL. Very interesting. I think I wanna try that. Is there a thread here about that, or can you elaborate a lil more on da subject. Just a little.

play
I play the numbers...I email as many "independent," strippers as I can on Cl....sometimes it works...If they can't afford to pay the small fee to post in the erotic section, you know they are broke, lol....

I commented on the price when I used the web site's form. Got a response from "Maya" - the next party is on the 16th. She said the price could drop if more customers come in . I told her the price was likely keeping some away. She then said this was her first party, and that it's "very possible" the price will be $60 for the next party. Not sure that I'll be able to make it, but I guess $60 wouldn't be too painful a price to pay to TOFTT.

I've been to Bliss theater a couple of times. It's now being hosted on Wed & Thurs. I think originally it was only on Thurs. while SVT was on Wed. Overall I think Bliss is a great option compared to manhattan clubs and even ones in queens. It's true, the $40 or $50 cover is steep, but for the types of girls (mostly all natural american, latin, asian, and african american) and intimate atmosphere, I think it's hard to beat. The space is nothing like Lou's HLD party but I think the Bliss guys are trying to keep it more UTR than the way Lou went about it with HLD and SMC.

This was my first post on UG but it won't be the last.