New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jfox. Go to WPTV web site, type prostitution in search box, hit enter, skim the results. You'll see the rogues gallery and lots more.

LE might use a stingray. But on a big case a Title 3 warrant might target the advertised spa phones. Then a CALEA keyboard entry instantly bridges phone call audio and callerID, texts, email, etc. to LE intercept operators for transcription and review by investigators; efficiently cataloging management, workers, customers (who don't use their burners properly). For a big fish on the move (drug or human traffic RICO), intercept ops relay 'pings' (phone locations) to the 'plant' (ops supervisor / dispatcher) who directs 'floating box' surveillance team(s) who invisibly take lots of Kodachromes and home movies.
I've heard of this concept being usedin Montauk . Something called Scorpion but not 100% sure of name. Apparently can track all text messages within a radius. Now I'm thinking if East Hampton has it then ................ They all have it

The Kraft thing has me spooked two ways. First, could it happen here? I wonder whether there's any experience out there of LE cam's in NYC AMPs. Second, human trafficking? Obviously that happens and it's absolutely horrible and criminal and I'm sure no one here wants to be any part of that. I've often reflected on how businesslike most of the providers are - they want reviews, they're really trying to excel (although any can have an off day). I'll bet there's trafficking victims in Flushing. Are they somehow not recruited into the popular Manhattan AMPs? I'd be grateful for anyone's thoughts on these.

So I just went through the Arrest Notice (hua-pc) and am wrestling with a few things:
- they stopped the guys initially on traffic stops and asked them about the place. Why would anyone answer any question about illegal activity during a traffic stop? Couldn't they have just kept their mouths shut? I wonder how those conversations went.
- it seems like the tips varied greatly. Sometimes 20 bucks, sometimes 50 and so on. Would this be on top of the agreed fee? I assume so, but I don't know about you guys. For a 80 dollar rub down, I tip 60 bucks in the City. Maybe 50 or forty in FL, but 20 or less? I don't get it.
- also the action varied a lot. Sometimes just HJ, then other times what appears to be BJ, never intercourse. Some guys are all over the provider, others not so much. I usually just get a massage and then flip over. I never touch the provider much usually.
- several guys got their rims and holes fingered. While I am all for that, it grosses me out to imagine the guys and then the providers once I saw the pictures. Hopefully they wash their hands afterwards.....wouldn't bet on that though to be honest.
- I don't really get how they did the video surveillance. What kind of equipment would they have used? i mean it would have to have lasted for days, so must have had a decent camera, decent supply of power (assume battery operated?), and then must have transmitted a signal or recorded on a device. Would love to know the technical details on this. How would this not be visible in the room to anybody?
- also, as I posted many years ago, prostitution is sex for payment. if you have stupid enough to use a credit card, fine, maybe I get that, but if they used cash, and mostly it appears that they did, how will they prove payment was for sex? They would need to have audio to prove this.
- what AMP is dumb enough to throw away customer data in a dumpster? I mean, really? Also, can't they track activity using an iphone or something with at least *some* security? Really? How stupid can one be?
- and on the point of sex trafficking: so yes, I guess, it's not good to force folks into prostitution and all, but seriously, why can't people at the bottom of the line not conduct a personal service business? Now those women have to go scrub toilets or some shit. I am sure it won't get much better. But that's just my opinion.
- finally, I will stay away from any place that negotiates fees for services. Don't ever do this. When I engage anyone, there is no discussion of payment for sex, ever, period.

So I just went through the Arrest Notice (hua-pc) and am wrestling with a few things:
- they stopped the guys initially on traffic stops and asked them about the place. Why would anyone answer any question about illegal activity during a traffic stop? Couldn't they have just kept their mouths shut? I wonder how those conversations went.
- it seems like the tips varied greatly. Sometimes 20 bucks, sometimes 50 and so on. Would this be on top of the agreed fee? I assume so, but I don't know about you guys. For a 80 dollar rub down, I tip 60 bucks in the City. Maybe 50 or forty in FL, but 20 or less? I don't get it.
- also the action varied a lot. Sometimes just HJ, then other times what appears to be BJ, never intercourse. Some guys are all over the provider, others not so much. I usually just get a massage and then flip over. I never touch the provider much usually.
- several guys got their rims and holes fingered. While I am all for that, it grosses me out to imagine the guys and then the providers once I saw the pictures. Hopefully they wash their hands afterwards.....wouldn't bet on that though to be honest.
- I don't really get how they did the video surveillance. What kind of equipment would they have used? i mean it would have to have lasted for days, so must have had a decent camera, decent supply of power (assume battery operated?), and then must have transmitted a signal or recorded on a device. Would love to know the technical details on this. How would this not be visible in the room to anybody?
- also, as I posted many years ago, prostitution is sex for payment. if you have stupid enough to use a credit card, fine, maybe I get that, but if they used cash, and mostly it appears that they did, how will they prove payment was for sex? They would need to have audio to prove this.
- what AMP is dumb enough to throw away customer data in a dumpster? I mean, really? Also, can't they track activity using an iphone or something with at least *some* security? Really? How stupid can one be?
- and on the point of sex trafficking: so yes, I guess, it's not good to force folks into prostitution and all, but seriously, why can't people at the bottom of the line not conduct a personal service business? Now those women have to go scrub toilets or some shit. I am sure it won't get much better. But that's just my opinion.
- finally, I will stay away from any place that negotiates fees for services. Don't ever do this. When I engage anyone, there is no discussion of payment for sex, ever, period.

if LEO pulled over a married older guy without any street experience and told him he would be exposed I can see him folding like a cheap suit...
Or one could ask did they know this already and used the traffic stop confessions to get a warrant to plant cameras?
The other thing I don't get is as many here will agree these woman watch everything and could tell if a towel was out of place..
how did they not see the cameras????
That I don't get....What did do send them teddy bears and hide the camera inside?

Regarding surveillance equipment I may be able to shed insight. The nerds of the police department will place cameras within all cable/satelitte TV equipment ( router, repeater, cable box, etc) these devices come with power and network built into them. A pin hole camera ( think one screw or one nail head) is all that is visible. You can quickly and easily run cable for both power and signal into drop ceiling area where a large battery and transmitter can be used to power and transfer video live.
I have seen cameras place in unique places quickly with minimal effort and great success. POE ( POWER over ETHERNET) allows devices to receive both electric and network via same rj45 cat5 cable (telephone looking cable for internet access). In corporate we use exit signs, wall clocks/ Desk phones, monitors, fake smoke detectors/sprinkler heads/fire alarm light& speakers etc to hide cameras ad they are all connected to ac and or network.
It's very simple to get a whole am0 covered in hidden cameras as long as you have time and access. The bomb scare trick gave then both.
The real issue is getting ptz technology in ( point tilt zoom) instead of stationary cameras. Those can not hidden as easy.

Thanks about the info for the equipment. I still think that *something* must have seemed off. The rooms are usually bare bones. There aren't any exit signs, cable boxes, TV equipment or whatever. They usually have music equipment and a clock. That's it. Also, like I said, they must have had audio. Otherwise, you couldn't prove payment was for sex. The bomb scare thing makes no sense to me either. I mean, who would want to bomb an AMP? Seriously? There must have been tells that something is wrong. Even the surveillance in unmarked cars by several officers over several weeks would be noticeable, no? And why the hell wouldn't any of those geniuses who were pulled over say something to the place or post something to the internet board? I mean a stupid phone call or a post would have been all that was required. Since I moved, I really don't frequent AMPs much anymore. But whenI did, I always parked some way off and walked over there. I had the bus routes memorized in case I would be questioned. I didn't take even my car keys but left them near the vehicle lest it was seized. And I never carried more than my ID and the cash I needed-no more. And one more thing: google this: Never talk to a Police officer. Don't do it, like ever! You cannot win. Take your ticket and say NOTHING! If you can't do this, practice it with someone. When I was pulled over for DUI once, I spilled the beans like a fucking moron, basically admitting to crimes that I didn't need to admit to. Shut the fuck up, when they say anything!

Video: Zoom 4K hi-res cams are available off-the-shelf disguised as all those examples. Blu-Ray quality video is zoomed electronically on a video chip - no bulky lenses. I assumed the Jupiter team had real-time video from 4 indoor cameras - 3 rooms & 1 cash register - possibly with WiFi-ish transmission to surveillance van's displays and digital video recorders. Camera power is more of a problem than video transmission; but it's easier to run tiny power wire to wireless cam from a hidden transformer on a branch circuit than run Ethernet cable for POE - too bulky for ad hoc jobs. IMHO.

I saw somewhere that the warrant that the judge approved was for video (no sound), but don't quote me as I am not sure. I agree with SirF and think there are going to be some major problems getting convictions without the audio. In fact I think there are going to be problems getting convictions if someone wants to do a full court press (to use a turn of phrase). There are just too many holes in this thing. Also, no county court system or DAs office in Florida can add 170 cases to a jury trial calendar.

If you were a regular at the place and came for a rub, paid the house fee up front, got a massage, st, flipped and then your 'usual' hj without saying anything or indicating anything (because you didn't need to as you were a regular) and then tipped the masseuse (which you would do with or without hj) on the way out - where was the solicitation, etc.

I saw somewhere that the warrant that the judge approved was for video (no sound), but don't quote me as I am not sure. I agree with SirF and think there are going to be some major problems getting convictions without the audio. In fact I think there are going to be problems getting convictions if someone wants to do a full court press (to use a turn of phrase). There are just too many holes in this thing. Also, no county court system or DAs office in Florida can add 170 cases to a jury trial calendar.

If you were a regular at the place and came for a rub, paid the house fee up front, got a massage, st, flipped and then your 'usual' hj without saying anything or indicating anything (because you didn't need to as you were a regular) and then tipped the masseuse (which you would do with or without hj) on the way out - where was the solicitation, etc.
Doubt these cases will ever go to trial , but you never know . Can't see Kraft in a court room fighting this obvious incident, too embaressing as it is

Thanks about the info for the equipment. I still think that *something* must have seemed off. The rooms are usually bare bones. There aren't any exit signs, cable boxes, TV equipment or whatever. They usually have music equipment and a clock. That's it. Also, like I said, they must have had audio. Otherwise, you couldn't prove payment was for sex. The bomb scare thing makes no sense to me either. I mean, who would want to bomb an AMP? Seriously? There must have been tells that something is wrong. Even the surveillance in unmarked cars by several officers over several weeks would be noticeable, no? And why the hell wouldn't any of those geniuses who were pulled over say something to the place or post something to the internet board? I mean a stupid phone call or a post would have been all that was required. Since I moved, I really don't frequent AMPs much anymore. But whenI did, I always parked some way off and walked over there. I had the bus routes memorized in case I would be questioned. I didn't take even my car keys but left them near the vehicle lest it was seized. And I never carried more than my ID and the cash I needed-no more. And one more thing: google this: Never talk to a Police officer. Don't do it, like ever! You cannot win. Take your ticket and say NOTHING! If you can't do this, practice it with someone. When I was pulled over for DUI once, I spilled the beans like a fucking moron, basically admitting to crimes that I didn't need to admit to. Shut the fuck up, when they say anything!

Never ever ever talk to the police!
NY State lawyer, Warren Redlich Esq. and Libertarian 2010 NY Governor candidate created this great campaign on what is required by state at DUI stops
http://fairdui.org/states/n/new-york-dwi/

Legal advice from Regent Law Professor James Duane

If you don't have 20 minutes
https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/arti...olice-interrogation-law-constitution-survival

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cops.no.html

Former Texas narcotics officer Barry Cooper
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14470003

From the Flex Your Rights organization

What to do when approached in street encounters:

Not driving, NY is a Stop and Identify state.

Stop and identify" statutes are statutory laws in the United States that authorize police[1] to legally obtain the identification of someone whom they reasonably suspect of having committed a crime. If there is no reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed, is being committed, or is about to be committed, an individual is not required to provide identification, even in "Stop and ID" states.

So police may stop and briefly detain you only if there is reasonable suspicion that you committed, are committing or are about to commit a crime. You should ask if you are under arrest or free to leave. In New York, you are not required to carry ID, and you don't have to show ID to a police officer.

Because remember they will make up any excuse to violate your civil liberties, but the lawyers can't get it thrown out if you consented!
Not to long ago a cop upstate NY got caught, and knew it once we saw the camera, but only after he got busted admitting he committed a crime, and of course he was never held accountable they never are

No accountability for their law violations
https://abovethelaw.com/2017/08/law...ettlement-but-the-cops-are-still-on-the-beat/

pokler

Power Bottom

What does a conviction even matter ?
99.9 % of the damage is done at arrest or warrant. Just ask Robert Kraft .

What does a conviction even matter ?
99.9 % of the damage is done at arrest or warrant. Just ask Robert Kraft .
That's probably the exact point of exposing a high profile person. Deters anyone else. I liken it to the Napster cases. Grandma's, kids, white collar workers. When they sued those people, the point was to make no one feel safe in any demographic.
I agree with Pokler! Someone check my temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.