New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed... He wasnt forced to go see mamasan and her band of merry hoes... However, if the owner of the establishment knowingly recorded him during his sessions with the intent of either blackmail or public shaming, then hes got some sort of case there. Either way his lawyers will make sure its swept under the proverbial rug and in about 6 months he'll be right back to mongering.

Agreed... He wasnt forced to go see mamasan and her band of merry hoes... However, if the owner of the establishment knowingly recorded him during his sessions with the intent of either blackmail or public shaming, then hes got some sort of case there. Either way his lawyers will make sure its swept under the proverbial rug and in about 6 months he'll be right back to mongering.
His company stock is already taking a hit.

I think its hilarious that a guy worth billions goes to your avg amp. When youre that high up on the corporate ladder, you pay for them to come to you whenever and whereever you are. But i guess bob kraft really is a man of the ppl.

I think its hilarious that a guy worth billions goes to your avg amp. When youre that high up on the corporate ladder, you pay for them to come to you whenever and whereever you are. But i guess bob kraft really is a man of the ppl.
I see it this way, in fact I think he was been smart about it. Visiting a high class hooker or calling one to come to you is a lot more risky than just discreetly visiting an amp. The odds of an amp provider or MMS knowing who he was, are extremely low. the only thing is to make sure you don't run into a fellow monger but most amps will make sure that does not happen. I've been rushed into a room many times to avoid running into another monger coming in or just finishing a session and leaving.

unfortunately for him he chose the wrong amp or he just ran out of luck that day.

I see it this way, in fact I think he was been smart about it. Visiting a high class hooker or calling one to come to you is a lot more risky than just discreetly visiting an amp. The odds of an amp provider or MMS knowing who he was, are extremely low. the only thing is to make sure you don't run into a fellow monger but most amps will make sure that does not happen. I've been rushed into a room many times to avoid running into another monger coming in or just finishing a session and leaving.

unfortunately for him he chose the wrong amp or he just ran out of luck that day.
Smart ? Remember this guy is worth 6 Billion Smart would be having a guy on the payroll to take care of the details. All he has to do is show up

Poor guy just maybe wants to be normal and pop into an amp and now they want to make a public spectacle of him and perform a public persecution. Hey, I am a Jet and Kansas City Chiefs fan from the 60's so let's just say I am not enamoured by the Patriot organization but the guy is also a human being. He should have known that the Patriots never have good luck in Florida. Look at the "Miami Miracle" at the end of last season and other losses down there. Leave the guy alone. In other countries that I have lived in, after a certain age (around 80) the laws of the general public no longer apply. I think Bob is 76. With the "spread" he should make it into that category where they give deference to age.

I am curious what the looks of these ladies are..
It would be funny and somewhat sad if they posted pics and they look like some of the
old 40s to 50s old crowd that we would see posted here on long island or nyc.
What I don't get is how did the video come about?
Was it the provider filming him or police installed cameras?
It just smells fishy......Would say it could be angry dolphin fans but there are not many out there...
Maybe the new dolphin coach knew his routine and ratted him out......
This gives a new meaning to "Kraft cheese wiz"

So there is an interesting question to ask regarding selling your body for sex, especially in light of some of the excesses of the #me too'ers. (And I do not condone trafficking or assault or inequality).
It even plays into the choice v. right to life debate, and the answer may be in opposite to what is espoused by each of the sides. If a woman is in control of her body, free to choose, free to make and control her physical and economic choices in a 'free' society, who are we, as a society or body politic, to impose laws to prevent the provision of services for remuneration, when between consenting adults. You want to regulate, tax, zone, inspect, etc
for consumer and worker health and economic protection - like we do for everything else - but why, logically, is it prohibited?

Florida heat: It seems the LE approach differed by city & county in the various FL investigations.
No mention of HSI, CBP or other federal LE (yet) as may develop due to trafficing allegations.

Why care? This news may influence if / how I change my hobbying.
While I was sloppy Thursday, I parked and walked more on Saturday. (Spa reviews in Westchester thread.)

Kraft has an arrest warrant pending from FL state attorney per Jupiter PD re Palm Beach County investigation.
The police video surveillance and spa managers' arrest report can be found online as hua-pc.pdf. That document identifies customers by number. More customers yet to be identified will be charged with misdemeanors and get mailed summons; or as per enforcement decisions by local LE in other counties. See WPTV LE news conference videos. There have been various claims of 25 or 100 customers to be charged from the video surveillance in the Jupiter spa. I claim no expertise but I'd guess LE video surveillance inside a spa is atypical; it was clearly done covertly to get management, not with management's knowledge as some has stated.

Re Indian River County and adjoining busts, you can find LE's slide deck with arrested provider & spa pix; and CUSTOMER pix plus statistics at WPTV's web site. It seems customer pix are not mug shots (no booking number, date, PD, etc.). Small comfort that these guys were not immediate arrests. The pix could be pulled by LE from drivers licenses after noting vehicle plates of John Doe spa customers; or from names on spa credit card transactions.

First take-aways: use a burner and never let spas make a record of your identity; drive, park and walk so you don't hand LE your ID from a license plate; and um, don't 'charge it'.

So far nothing hints that email or web surveillance was necessary or used. Still, a good VPN, anonymous browser and anonymous email account are your friends.

pokler

Power Bottom
Florida heat: It seems the LE approach differed by city & county in the various FL investigations.
No mention of HSI, CBP or other federal LE (yet) as may develop due to trafficing allegations.

Why care? This news may influence if / how I change my hobbying.
While I was sloppy Thursday, I parked and walked more on Saturday. (Spa reviews in Westchester thread.)

Kraft has an arrest warrant pending from FL state attorney per Jupiter PD re Palm Beach County investigation.
The police video surveillance and spa managers' arrest report can be found online as hua-pc.pdf. That document identifies customers by number. More customers yet to be identified will be charged with misdemeanors and get mailed summons; or as per enforcement decisions by local LE in other counties. See WPTV LE news conference videos. There have been various claims of 25 or 100 customers to be charged from the video surveillance in the Jupiter spa. I claim no expertise but I'd guess LE video surveillance inside a spa is atypical; it was clearly done covertly to get management, not with management's knowledge as some has stated.

Re Indian River County and adjoining busts, you can find LE's slide deck with arrested provider & spa pix; and CUSTOMER pix plus statistics at WPTV's web site. It seems customer pix are not mug shots (no booking number, date, PD, etc.). Small comfort that these guys were not immediate arrests. The pix could be pulled by LE from drivers licenses after noting vehicle plates of John Doe spa customers; or from names on spa credit card transactions.

First take-aways: use a burner and never let spas make a record of your identity; drive, park and walk so you don't hand LE your ID from a license plate; and um, don't 'charge it'.

So far nothing hints that email or web surveillance was necessary or used. Still, a good VPN, anonymous browser and anonymous email account are your friends.
VPN and burners won’t help you if you go to a spa that had LE cams watching you .

Status
Not open for further replies.