New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there will be an increase in attendance at the various 'swing' clubs that allow single males by mongers looking to get a little and afraid of going to an amp.

This story leaped into another dimension. Not hobby related - just WTF?
Kraft got busted at spa previously owned by "Cindy" Li Yang - she owned a number of spas before changing careers. "Cindy" is widely reported this week as running a business that sells the Chinese access to prominent Americans - including President Trump.
Search "Cindy Yang" if you're curious.

ABC News said Kraft’s attorneys could argue that a search warrant that allowed investigators to set up hidden cameras was improperly obtained.
"Nevetheless," Kraft's attorneys wrote, according to ABC News, "the State is hell-bent on disclosing the Videos to the public even before a determination of their legality."
Kraft’s lawyer William Burck said last week there is no reason for the release of the evidence other than “prurient interest in seeing the video.”

Yep Prurient that's for fucking sure !
All I think I know if it was you or me that tape would most certainly be published.
I don't have a dog in this fight but I personally think Kraft is a smug prick !
As as Warner Wolf would say "let's go to the video tape"

Boy they police and the DA are trying really hard in their political assassination of Robert Kraft, for once having a high profile person caught with prostitute is a good thing.

Has shown how weak and nearly non- existant the crime of sex slaves or human trafficking in the US is

Has shown the underhandiness of the law enforcement community is by endangering people (they shouted fire in a crowded building, had more than just a rub and tug, by young (40+ year old women)) endangering 100's... so that they could install spying cameras unconstitutionally.

They than would illegal pull over every car that drove away from the location to than illegal create an opportunity to gather everyone's names.

And the criminality of law enforcement community trying to release the 70 year old Kraft getting a hj from 40 and 47 year old women, too help their case and embarrass him possibly creating a situation that could involve the NFL standards police to force him to sell the NE Patriots

https://deadspin.com/robert-kraft-got-a-ban-on-releasing-his-hand-job-video-1834128752

police acting like gods....
The authorities plan to release video of EVERYONE who was recorded ... arrested or not.

"Lawsuit says spa patrons were illegally recorded getting massages in prostitution sting involving Robert Kraft"

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/22/us/florida-spa-sting-lawsuit/index.html

The lawsuit argues that State Attorney Dave Aronberg, the Jupiter Police Department and one of its detectives violated the constitutional rights of those patrons, who did not consent to the recordings and had a reasonable expectation of privacy at the spa ...
The recordings have become a key point of contention in the case, with both defendants and spa patrons who were not charged with crimes trying to prevent their release. The class action lawsuit specifically accuses the defendants of violating the patrons' rights to privacy, due process and protection from search and seizure.

The authorities plan to release video of EVERYONE who was recorded ... arrested or not.

"Lawsuit says spa patrons were illegally recorded getting massages in prostitution sting involving Robert Kraft"

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/22/us/florida-spa-sting-lawsuit/index.html

The lawsuit argues that State Attorney Dave Aronberg, the Jupiter Police Department and one of its detectives violated the constitutional rights of those patrons, who did not consent to the recordings and had a reasonable expectation of privacy at the spa ...
The recordings have become a key point of contention in the case, with both defendants and spa patrons who were not charged with crimes trying to prevent their release. The class action lawsuit specifically accuses the defendants of violating the patrons' rights to privacy, due process and protection from search and seizure.
Its gonna be a shit show.

Modern society and government in the so-called "civilized world," is deeply entrenched in the vested interests of a corrupt unidentifiable source. Reminds me of what happened down in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the assassination of the 35th President of the United States of America. A very carefully orchestrated murder followed by a circus side-show autopsy, followed by the murder of the fall-guy being pinned with the murder, followed by the death of the murderer of the fall-guy, followed by the murder of the president's brother. When "they" want something done "their way," it is going to get done and no so called democratic legal process will be allowed to intrude.

Please, as much as possible, while still living in this world of chaos, remove your faith and confidence in it. For me, the biblical verse "be in the world, but not of the world," reminds me to constantly seek guidance and safety from "the still small voice," within you and me, our own intuition, that benevolent guiding force. That alone is the only true justice.

Governments in every country start out with great sincerity and promise but somehow become twisted and corrupt. When you remove your faith and confidence in the man-made system and turn your attention to the "ever-present," guidance of your own intuition deep within your heart, "The Voice of God," while still appearing to be a regular guy/gal amongst the hoards of the population, you are in tune with an inner compass, a sort of inward "GPS" system that is unscathed by the chaos and corruption all around us.

It calls to mind for me, the Taoist principle used in the Chuck Norris film "A Force of One."

Just read an article in rolling stone.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/robert-kraft-sex-work-trafficking-florida-823153/

Apparently there was no sex trafficking going on at this place. Just plain old prostitution. The police obtained the warrant on the basis of sex trafficking. I doubt they would have been granted a warrant to video all the customers if they told the judge it was prostitution. I think the police are using sex trafficking as a hot button issue to give themselves the ability to take more liberties with arrests.

Modern society and government in the so-called "civilized world," is deeply entrenched in the vested interests of a corrupt unidentifiable source. Reminds me of what happened down in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963, the assassination of the 35th President of the United States of America. A very carefully orchestrated murder followed by a circus side-show autopsy, followed by the murder of the fall-guy being pinned with the murder, followed by the death of the murderer of the fall-guy, followed by the murder of the president's brother. When "they" want something done "their way," it is going to get done and no so called democratic legal process will be allowed to intrude.

Please, as much as possible, while still living in this world of chaos, remove your faith and confidence in it. For me, the biblical verse "be in the world, but not of the world," reminds me to constantly seek guidance and safety from "the still small voice," within you and me, our own intuition, that benevolent guiding force. That alone is the only true justice.

Governments in every country start out with great sincerity and promise but somehow become twisted and corrupt. When you remove your faith and confidence in the man-made system and turn your attention to the "ever-present," guidance of your own intuition deep within your heart, "The Voice of God," while still appearing to be a regular guy/gal amongst the hoards of the population, you are in tune with an inner compass, a sort of inward "GPS" system that is unscathed by the chaos and corruption all around us.

It calls to mind for me, the Taoist principle used in the Chuck Norris film "A Force of One."
A bit of a conspiracist aren't you (note: I didn't say I don't enjoy reading your posts — and I do find tidbits of wisdom here and there).

Along the lines of your post you may enjoy reading a book I found interesting at the time (early 70's) about the ' "they" want something done "their way," ' Captains and the Kings by Taylor Caldwell (1972). Paperback was an intimidating 2 inches thick but once into it you won't not be able to put it down.

Ps. Really? a Chuck Norris film

A bit of a conspiracist aren't you (note: I didn't say I don't enjoy reading your posts — and I do find tidbits of wisdom here and there).

Along the lines of your post you may enjoy reading a book I found interesting at the time (early 70's) about the ' "they" want something done "their way," ' Captains and the Kings by Taylor Caldwell (1972). Paperback was an intimidating 2 inches thick but once into it you won't not be able to put it down.

Ps. Really? a Chuck Norris film
From "genius" I humbly appreciate even a tidbit.

PS. I never really saw the film but the few words that make up the title "A Force of One," is a great principle to live by. I watch a lot of old school heavyweight boxing. A 45 year old overweight grandpa, George Foreman, knocking out a 35-0 youngster Michael Moorer for the belt. "A Force of One." After he delivers the knockout blow, immediately Big George looks up to heaven and then goes to his corner to kneel in prayer. He was a force of one man against all odds.

Sometimes we must embrace that attitude that I myself am sufficient for anything and everything that meets me today. Unlike you, obviously blessed with a great deal of confidence and ability, I achieved whatever success I achieved by humbly admitting my human limitations and seeking guidance from that Light that all possess. Everybody is entitled to their own unique philosophy in life. This philosophy has been kind to me. But, thank you and I wish you success and happiness as I do for all my fellow colleagues on this board.

Just read an article in rolling stone.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/robert-kraft-sex-work-trafficking-florida-823153/

Apparently there was no sex trafficking going on at this place. Just plain old prostitution. The police obtained the warrant on the basis of sex trafficking. I doubt they would have been granted a warrant to video all the customers if they told the judge it was prostitution. I think the police are using sex trafficking as a hot button issue to give themselves the ability to take more liberties with arrests.
Shockingly objective article. BRAVO...

Status
Not open for further replies.