New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many LE agencies can perform such surveillance themselves; or get help from other local, county, state and federal resources if they lack the capability. Took less than 4 full days to covertly install and set up, obviously while the spa was closed and unattended. The warrant was easy to get based on compelling evidence presented by the LE detail.

"On Tuesday, January 15th, 2019, I obtained a search warrant for the authorization of the monitoring and recording of visual, non-audio conduct, for the target business. On Friday January 18th 2019, surveillance of the law enforcement video cameras began and was monitored for a period of five (5) days by members of the Jupiter Police Department's Operations Support Bureau."

The above is per hua-pc.pdf findable on the web. Anyone seriously interested should find and skim the 17 pages.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You think that's a waste of resources? There was an operation a couple of years ago out west where they had something like 30 people each working 30 days (so 900 man days) and they got something like 3 girls and 18 pimps (I guess it's tough out there for a pimp since now it's 6 pimps / girl). That has to be something like $100,000 per "saved trafficking victim." How's that for use of resources?

I can't believe the time and resources that were invested into this Bust. The watched this place for months. Were able to get a warrant to place video cameras after some mongers were stopped on the way out and admitted to happy endings. Then they faked a bomb scare to install the cameras. Then they recorded the license plates of people coming and going to match it with the video. All for what. What a waste of police resources.

Remember socks the X governor of NY. He paid big bucks and got fucked big time. Politicians take a bigger public hit by getting caught Hoing around. I could care less what Kraft did.

Remember socks the X governor of NY. He paid big bucks and got fucked big time. Politicians take a bigger public hit by getting caught Hoing around. I could care less what Kraft did.
Client #9, got busted because of anti- money laundering crimes, he was flagged multiple times with at least 6 SAR's filed by the bank and sent to FinCEN. He got lucky the first 5 times as LEA's couldn't figure out that the bank was reporting as suspicious, it took the 6th one to start an investigation and by then another 2 or 3 SAR's started to come in that finally burned him that they could arrest him and charge him with money laundering crimes. Of course the "Sheriff of Wall Street", created many enemies by going after and prosecuting Wall Street - however nearly all his cases while at the time generated massive amounts of positive press coverage for him, didn't actually stand up to legal or ethical scrutiny as many of his high profile wall street cases were later overturned or just outright thrown out of court due to lack of evidence.

Eliot Spitzer knew how to catch bad guys by following the money. As NY attorney general, he once broke up a call-girl ring and locked up 18 people on corruption, money-laundering and prostitution charges.

http://www.banktech.com/spitzer-exp...undering-technology-/d/d-id/1291767d41d.html?

http://m.newser.com/story/21959/the-software-that-ruined-eliot-spitzer.html

https://www.zdnet.com/article/eliot-spitzers-software-nightmare/

Think this is happening here in NY? I'm hoping not. Fla is very conservative. When I'm down there mongering, it's a very different vibe. I'm hoping my liberal NY won't be up to the same shenanigans any time soon...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
There may be a silver lining in this. Remember FOSTA/SESTA passed almost unanimously because the voices against it were not heard. It seems to me that now Kraft (and other deep pockets) need to shine a light on the bullshit being spread that all sex work is "human trafficking." On social media he's being call a rapist because "these women are sex slaves."
I find it interesting that everyone just seems to be buying the government's narrative that all the women at Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter Florida were sex slaves, human trafficking victims, etc without a single interview/comment from any of the women themselves. Meanwhile take a look at the actual results of the government's actions:
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...treets-caused-170-spike-in-human-trafficking/

There may be a silver lining in this. Remember FOSTA/SESTA passed almost unanimously because the voices against it were not heard. It seems to me that now Kraft (and other deep pockets) need to shine a light on the bullshit being spread that all sex work is "human trafficking." On social media he's being call a rapist because "these women are sex slaves."
I find it interesting that everyone just seems to be buying the government's narrative that all the women at Orchids of Asia Spa in Jupiter Florida were sex slaves, human trafficking victims, etc without a single interview/comment from any of the women themselves. Meanwhile take a look at the actual results of the government's actions:
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...treets-caused-170-spike-in-human-trafficking/
Yup, just typical daily/ regular prostitution, no sex trafficking.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/22/robert-krafts-prostitution-arrest-is-par

https://reason.com/blog/2019/02/25/florida-massage-parlor-sex-stings

And here's what Congress is up to, to further make consensual adults exchanging things of value for sex.
https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/21/congress-ramps-up-war-on-sex-workers

Think this is happening here in NY? I'm hoping not. Fla is very conservative. When I'm down there mongering, it's a very different vibe. I'm hoping my liberal NY won't be up to the same shenanigans any time soon...
in the news article it says the spas busted reached from FL all the way to NY.
obvious concern is that they are watching NY spas also. hopefully no video monitoring

Re Indian River County and adjoining busts, you can find LE's slide deck with arrested provider & spa pix; and CUSTOMER pix plus statistics at WPTV's web site. It seems customer pix are not mug shots (no booking number, date, PD, etc.).

First take-aways: use a burner and never let spas make a record of your identity; drive, park and walk so you don't hand LE your ID from a license plate; and um, don't 'charge it'.
can you provide the search terms so i can google the wptv customer pixs, don't know if you're allowed to link things here.

as for walking to a spa that would help to a extant, but don't police departments have tools that can track and identify your cellphone? its called a sting ray

pokler

Power Bottom
in the news article it says the spas busted reached from FL all the way to NY.
obvious concern is that they are watching NY spas also. hopefully no video monitoring
I'm staying the fuck away from amp's. Too high a risk with all the human trafficking mania.
NYPD in no uncertain terms they are pursuing customers that fuel this.
You betcha they are watching NY places.

As long as Kaiser Wilhelm is down in Iowa running for President we should be safe. Query - if AOC sleeps in her office can we deport her for having been trafficked?

can you provide the search terms so i can google the wptv customer pixs, don't know if you're allowed to link things here.

As for walking to a spa that would help to a extant, but don't police departments have tools that can track and identify your cellphone? its called a sting ray
Hi Jfox. Go to WPTV web site, type prostitution in search box, hit enter, skim the results. You'll see the rogues gallery and lots more.

LE might use a stingray. But on a big case a Title 3 warrant might target the advertised spa phones. Then a CALEA keyboard entry instantly bridges phone call audio and callerID, texts, email, etc. to LE intercept operators for transcription and review by investigators; efficiently cataloging management, workers, customers (who don't use their burners properly). For a big fish on the move (drug or human traffic RICO), intercept ops relay 'pings' (phone locations) to the 'plant' (ops supervisor / dispatcher) who directs 'floating box' surveillance team(s) who invisibly take lots of Kodachromes and home movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.