Ms Good Golly - a review

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Just look at the volume of Amy's posts, one after another from early morning. That means this is her only form of entertainment or occupation, attempts to engage men so they might consider visiting her. Anyway how can a fulltime HO be up so early after as she states a very fulldilling work experience, always being busy. J=ust another lie from an old HO who is still trying to recapture her youth through others careers.

whitelightening said:
Just look at the volume of Amy's posts, one after another from early morning. That means this is her only form of entertainment or occupation, attempts to engage men so they might consider visiting her. Anyway how can a fulltime HO be up so early after as she states a very fulldilling work experience, always being busy. J=ust another lie from an old HO who is still trying to recapture her youth through others careers.
She's doing a good job with her attempts to engage men to see her...i plan to see her. That makes me sucker :)

If you don't like reading Amy's posts, why don't you just move on to another thread? It's obvious you like to read what she says, otherwise, you wouldn't keep coming back to bash on her.

justlooking said:
That was such a completely hateful statement that I just had to highlight it.
The thing of it is, after our dialog I am not at all sure there is personal understanding of how precisely odious it was. I am confused as to which might be worse though. Knowingly making a repugnant remark, or making it and not knowing how repugnant it was.

amy1971 said:
why thank you...but it wasn't hateful..it was and is true!!!!

It was hateful and very rude towards your follow providers. I am going to try and be a lady here but,

Stop fucking judging how girls conduct their business as you say, " unsafe" because we offer GFE, and how you are so safe.

Dont tell me, or them, we do because its the only way we can make a buck.

I suck cock because I like cock. I eat pussy because I love pussy..

I kiss clients (sometimes) t because it makes the session HOT and sexy.

I swallow cum sometimes, (I tend to spit a lot now) because I love to see a mans face when he shoots his load in your mouth.

They dont get that kind of naughty stuff at home, and thats what we hookers are here for them. To give to them what they cant get at home, and just because I dont do what you do, I am no less of a ho then you are...

and one final note, because you obvious dont want to hear anyone but yourself...

If you EVER...and I mean EVER make a statement like that again, you better be ready to deal with the backlash.

And for the record, I get tested 3 times a month. I am very lucky to have an excellent insurance plan.... Do you? get tested that is.. ah dont answer it..I bet you dont have to because you are so SAFE!

Last edited:

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Well said Kimmie. This holier than thou attitude of hers is just a marketing ploy to keep her name and services in front of the public. Here constant rants and posts are cheaper than any advertising she can buy anywhere. Its time we all ignore her or better yet BOYCOTT HER SERVICE and watch how fast she starts swallowing and being "unsafe" to reattract biz. BOYCOTT AMY'S SERVICES AND HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS HOBBYISTS AND PROVIDER. She insults us and we pay her, maybe you suckers should see a dominatrix instead.

what you have to say is bull

amy1971 said:
thorn....i DIDN'T miss your point...i have stated what you are saying right now at least 20 times on my old thread..YOU 'aren't' getting it.....I D_O_N_T_ C_A_R_E about fair or not fair...i say what i have to say...if it ruffles feathers....OH FUCKING WELL!!!!!! :)
you are judgemental and ridiculous you sell more pussy in a day than I do in 2 weeks...letting all those guys use you is dangerous...I am a high priced low volume pro...and i am less used up at 48 than you were at 22...your need to denigrate others is sad a true pro lives and let lives you are an internet streetwalker ...get an SUV and be gone with you

Last edited:
Things that make you go hmmmmm

For some reason, my review - the entire portion submitted to the VIP only section was cut and paste here - on the well known review board was not approved and no reason given. Hmmmmmmm

MikitheMilf said:
you are judgemental and ridiculous you sell more pussy in a day than I do in 2 weeks...letting all those guys use you is dangerous...I am a high priced low volume pro...and i am less used up at 48 than you were at 22...your need to denigrate others is sad a true pro lives and let lives you are an internet streetwalker ...get an SUV and be gone with you

stfu and suck some bare dick you old scrag

Kimmie said:
It was hateful and very rude towards your follow providers. I am going to try and be a lady here but,

Stop fucking judging how girls conduct their business as you say, " unsafe" because we offer GFE, and how you are so safe.

Dont tell me, or them, we do because its the only way we can make a buck.

I suck cock because I like cock. I eat pussy because I love pussy..

I kiss clients (sometimes) t because it makes the session HOT and sexy.

I swallow cum sometimes, (I tend to spit a lot now) because I love to see a mans face when he shoots his load in your mouth.

They dont get that kind of naughty stuff at home, and thats what we hookers are here for them. To give to them what they cant get at home, and just because I dont do what you do, I am no less of a ho then you are...

and one final note, because you obvious dont want to hear anyone but yourself...

If you EVER...and I mean EVER make a statement like that again, you better be ready to deal with the backlash.

And for the record, I get tested 3 times a month. I am very lucky to have an excellent insurance plan.... Do you? get tested that is.. ah dont answer it..I bet you dont have to because you are so SAFE!

getting tested isn't going to help you when you do catch something...prevention is better than cure DUMBASS
i'm ready for anything you come with ...BRING IT!

whitelightening said:
Well said Kimmie. This holier than thou attitude of hers is just a marketing ploy to keep her name and services in front of the public. Here constant rants and posts are cheaper than any advertising she can buy anywhere. Its time we all ignore her or better yet BOYCOTT HER SERVICE and watch how fast she starts swallowing and being "unsafe" to reattract biz. BOYCOTT AMY'S SERVICES AND HER ATTITUDE TOWARDS HOBBYISTS AND PROVIDER. She insults us and we pay her, maybe you suckers should see a dominatrix instead.

hate to break it to you sweetie.....but the more i say on this board the more clients i get...and i advertise EVERYWHERE....not just UG. there's nothing holier than thou about trying to avoid catching or spreading a disease WAKE UP ALREADY.

Thorn said:
The thing of it is, after our dialog I am not at all sure there is personal understanding of how precisely odious it was. I am confused as to which might be worse though. Knowingly making a repugnant remark, or making it and not knowing how repugnant it was.
i KNOW what i said...AND I MEANT IT!

DaiDaiLun said:
She's doing a good job with her attempts to engage men to see her...i plan to see her. That makes me sucker :)

If you don't like reading Amy's posts, why don't you just move on to another thread? It's obvious you like to read what she says, otherwise, you wouldn't keep coming back to bash on her.
well put baby.....unfortunately....they aren't THAT bright!

whitelightening said:
actually sweetie...i'm up at 5 everyday...i volunteer at an animal shelter 3 mornings a week and i teach 'POLE' classes at a few of my local health clubs the other four.....i work here...at my 'office' on 48th from 10am til about 7pm 5 days a week...I HAVEN'T lied once...and thats what everyone CAN'T handle....you sound a little bitter...perhaps you need a hug! what does my age have to do with any of this????? or was that supposed to be an insult...LMFAO

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
getting tested isn't going to help you when you do catch something...prevention is better than cure DUMBASS
i'm ready for anything you come with ...BRING IT!

I refuse a battle of wits with an unarmed person

Kimmie said:
I refuse a battle of wits with an unarmed person

that was a good one...but unfortunately for you...anyone who has read at least a few of your posts knows YOU couldn't possibly come up with something like that on your own!!! NICE TRY! but you are the one that made the threat...remember.."don't ever ..blah blah blah"...a few posts above!!!!!

Last edited: