Ms Good Golly - a review

amy1971 said:
LET'S SEE...I'VE STATED THAT ABOUT WHAT....20-30 TIMES.....apparently you missed that...but THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH for pointing it out.

LMFAO

don't hate cuz i don't have to do what you do for a buck!
GAWD you're moody. bad night?
I dont hate what you do to make a buck. when I started out in this biz I did CBJ and it made me plenty good money. I stopped because I wanted to, not because I wanted to make more money.

Three of the few clients I had this week asked for CBJ because its their preference, and I did as they requested. They have seen reviews that I do BBBJ but came to me anyway cuz obviously I got something else they want. ( big tatas maybe?

So dont make the mistake of thinking I do what I do, or other providers do what they do ( BBBJ) cuz thats where the money is. but I do admit, its a lot more in demand.

Yeah I miss alot of what you say it because you are always too busy saying a million times how you are so SAFE and dont exchange bodily fluids. But ask yourself , were you always safe Amy? Back in the day, didnt you use to swallow cum like it was a glass of water?

I am not trying to start a fight I am just sick of hearing how you are so safe, and when you read about girls ( like myself even) that take cum in their mouth and allow men to suck on their tits and finger their pussy, you jump in with your nose turned up saying ewwwww thats so not safe.. when there was a time you DID do all I did AND more.

Dont put down the girls who offer the full GFE ( DFK,BBBJ,licking titties etc)

I am getting tired of reading a review by a guy where he mentions the whole DFK, Swallowing cum and all those wonderful satisfy thing, and you pop in with a EWWWWWWWWWW..

It's annoying. If you dot like to swallow cum or have your tits sucked, dont ewwww men do do enjoy it, and dont ewwww girls that enjoy doing it. Especially since you have done it yourself, in the past.....

and BTW, I am, always this way, this is my mood, you just had not had the pleasure of meeting this side of Kimmie.

Last edited:
kimmie.......I swallowed cum like a glass of water back in the day????? WTF r u talking about? WRONG GIRL sweetie!!!! and if you DON'T like what i have to say....scroll past my shit...simple no?.....i WON'T stop voicing my opinion because it may or may not annoy YOU.
i NEVER said you do what you do to make MORE money re-'R-E-A-D' my post.
happy holidays!!!!

amy1971 said:
kimmie.......I swallowed cum like a glass of water back in the day????? WTF r u talking about? WRONG GIRL sweetie!!!! and if you DON'T like what i have to say....scroll past my shit...simple no?.....i WON'T stop voicing my opinion because it may or may not annoy YOU.
i NEVER said you do what you do to make MORE money re-'R-E-A-D' my post.
happy holidays!!!!

I know how to use the ignore feature, thanks baby, but that isnt my point. My point is, people that live in glasses house....

look amy, you, me and all the girls out there are in this for money and sex. We shouldnt point fingers or "poo poo" at anyone and say "bad bad hooker,"

I know where you sit cuz I use to give betty_sanj some big time shit foir being a cum guzzler and I just didnt get it. then I met her and shes cool. a biatch but cool :O)

ok no more fighting. I said what I had to say, I feel like I am talking to
De- Ni-AL

Last edited:
Kimmie said:
I know how to use the ignore feature, thanks baby, but that isnt my point. My point is, people that live in glasses house....

look amy, you, me and all the girls out there are in this for money and sex. We shouldnt point fingers or "poo poo" at anyone and say "bad bad hooker,"

I know where you sit cuz I use to give betty_sanj some big time shit foir being a cum guzzler and I just didnt get it. then I met her and shes cool. a biatch but cool :O)

De- Ni-AL

denial of what exactly????? if i did those things before i would say...i used to but...i no longer do because they are UNSAFE...however..you are GREATLY misinformed....absolutely 100% THE WRONG GIRL!!! i'm not giving ANYONE shit...just facts baby.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
If AMY had any customers she would NOT be on the boards every few minutes and I mean al the boards on the internet. SEEMS SHE HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS AND NOTHING ELSE TO DO. Maybe she is so safe that she does not believe in leaving her home, possibly exposing herself to outdoor germs and fu or eating in restaurants because the glasses might not be washed to her satisfaction. THE POINT BEING, I HAVE LEARNED TO SCROLL PAST HER WASTEFUL POSTS AND LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR INFORMATION, SHE IS A BORED HO WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

whitelightening said:
If AMY had any customers she would NOT be on the boards every few minutes and I mean al the boards on the internet. SEEMS SHE HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON HER HANDS AND NOTHING ELSE TO DO. Maybe she is so safe that she does not believe in leaving her home, possibly exposing herself to outdoor germs and fu or eating in restaurants because the glasses might not be washed to her satisfaction. THE POINT BEING, I HAVE LEARNED TO SCROLL PAST HER WASTEFUL POSTS AND LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR INFORMATION, SHE IS A BORED HO WHO HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
yup...haven't had a client in.......hmmmmm....47 minutes!!! SSSSSLOW DAY! where else do i post???? NAME ONE?

Last edited:
daengman said:
Don't you just love a good cat fight!!!!

i've been trying to have a GOOD one ALL day...so far no luck...let me see who else i can piss of....moving to another thread now!!!!! don't miss me too much!!!! LOL!

No dfk, no daty, no bbbj, means its not GFE. Whether you have the tv on or not or answer the phone or not is another issue completely unrelated to the minimum services required for a session to be considered GFE.

ricarddo said:
No dfk, no daty, no bbbj, means its not GFE. Whether you have the tv on or not or answer the phone or not is another issue completely unrelated to the minimum services required for a session to be considered GFE.

sweetie i NEVER claimed to be GFE that wasn't my point.....i was merely pointing out that the original meaning of gfe has nothing to do with those acronyms...but these days...those acronyms ARE the meaning of gfe...

biatch!!

Kimmie said:

De- Ni-AL
Sometimes ya just gotta be a Biatch...Those of us who consume all the evidence are few and far between. I always enjoy your posts, Kimmie..you know how to get the point across. De-Ni-Al..you crack me up!

damn, these puerto ricans are good at hijacking!

And I thought all they excelled at was stealing hubcaps!

Osama wishes he had a few sandniggers with your 'jackin skills. Mad props from Tehran.

amy1971 said:
she french kissed you...sucked you without a condom and you ate her pussy...but you dont think she total gfe......???????? was there another way you wanted to try to catch something? i'm stumped!
Amy... you are certainly entitled to your opinions about how this all should work, but if you don't want people to throw spitballs at you for how you run your shop [and they shouldn't] than you should holster your own spitball thrower.

Golden Rule still applies. Even in whoring/whore-mongering.

Thorn said:
Amy... you are certainly entitled to your opinions about how this all should work, but if you don't want people to throw spitballs at you for how you run your shop [and they shouldn't] than you should holster your own spitball thrower.

Golden Rule still applies. Even in whoring/whore-mongering.
i'm not AT ALL concerned with people responding to my posts...either you like them or you don't...the world is still turning.!

Last edited:
betty about kimmies post:De-Ni-Al..you crack me up!

me too actually...especially since she has NO IDEA what she's talking about!
HIGHLY AMUSING!!!!!! feel free to back up your allegations ANYTIME KIMMIE!!!

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
its quite OBVIOUS why......MOST poeple associate it with unsafe activity!

Amy, unsafe is a dangerous term to be using...

The acts that you perform are "unsafe" for your clients as well.

One could get caught philandering and lose a long term involvement, access to ones children, financial holdings, find oneself ostracized from ones society [friends, family and such] and possibly even go to jail. What is this if not "unsafe".

Absolute terms have very little business in a "hobby" [sic] like our own, where the only absolute should be that there are no absolutes.

Kimmie said:
Whoreing is unsafe, covered or not.

sleeping with men you dont know is unsafe, covered or not.

Bottmline, you are not totally safe Amy, if you were, you'd a a bleedy virgin.

Oh yeah( this is kinda old but always true) walking out your door everyday is unsafe too cuz you could get hit by a bus, but you do it anyway right?

This isnt a dig at your SAFE practice, but you have to realize nothing is 100% safe, and there are risk everywhere...

Bingo. We all pick and choose the margins within which we operate.

Last edited:
Thorn said:
Amy, unsafe is a dangerous term to be using...

The acts that you perform are "unsafe" for your clients as well.

One could get caught philandering and lose a long term involvement, access to ones children, financial holdings, find oneself ostracized from ones society [friends, family and such] and possibly even go to jail. What is this if not "unsafe".

Absolute terms have very little business in a "hobby" [sic] like our own, where the only absolute should be that there are no absolutes.

ummmm i NEVER said what i do IS safe EVER.

Last edited: