Ms Good Golly - a review

This is a cut and paste from a review I submitted to a well known review board:

Molly

I made an appointment with her service - one does wonder if this makes her an agency girl, but I will assume she's independent. Met her at her room, in a decent hotel in Westchester. She opened the door wearing a nightie and 8" heals. The room was dark with some nice candles and music playing. Started off with a kiss and then the cooing started (this was endless), took out her wonderful natural breasts and sucked on her nipples - which i think she liked, but with all the cooing one can never tell. Off the bed we went. Lots of kissing - i call it LFK because she likes to rest her tongue on the bottom of her mouth and there was little tongue wrestling. I worked my way down to a nice clean pussy. She has a clit ring, so there is no need for a road map. She tasted fresh. BBBJ was next and very well done - lost of spit and deep throating - she was doing pushups while blowing me, a clear indication that she is being mechanical. She covered me up, mounted me (nice and warm on the inside), switched to miss and finished up. She cleaned me up and I was off. Whole thing took the full hour and she is not a clock watcher. I didn't mind her exercising (this is her job), but the constant cooing (moaning) was bothersome and unnecessary. Nice girl who wants to please. I would not characterize the entire experience as GFE. I won't repeat.

she looks pretty good and i was temoted to call her in florida. nice tight bodsy, looks like she might have a really nice cunt. too bad she's a busted out pro. thanks for saving me 350

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
ishcabible said:
This is a cut and paste from a review I submitted to a well known review board:

Molly

I made an appointment with her service - one does wonder if this makes her an agency girl, but I will assume she's independent. Met her at her room, in a decent hotel in Westchester. She opened the door wearing a nightie and 8" heals. The room was dark with some nice candles and music playing. Started off with a kiss and then the cooing started (this was endless), took out her wonderful natural breasts and sucked on her nipples - which i think she liked, but with all the cooing one can never tell. Off the bed we went. Lots of kissing - i call it LFK because she likes to rest her tongue on the bottom of her mouth and there was little tongue wrestling. I worked my way down to a nice clean pussy. She has a clit ring, so there is no need for a road map. She tasted fresh. BBBJ was next and very well done - lost of spit and deep throating - she was doing pushups while blowing me, a clear indication that she is being mechanical. She covered me up, mounted me (nice and warm on the inside), switched to miss and finished up. She cleaned me up and I was off. Whole thing took the full hour and she is not a clock watcher. I didn't mind her exercising (this is her job), but the constant cooing (moaning) was bothersome and unnecessary. Nice girl who wants to please. I would not characterize the entire experience as GFE. I won't repeat.
she french kissed you...sucked you without a condom and you ate her pussy...but you dont think she total gfe......???????? was there another way you wanted to try to catch something? i'm stumped!

Last edited:
$350 is rather a lot man. "GFE" experience aside. I can understand a nice tight 18-19 asking this much, but not a G.I.L.F. especially without any greek tossed in there.

IHMO as long as you enjoyed it it's your $$ but I'd rather go "young, fresh, and green" for that amount.

You enjoyed yourself for the $350 and that is all that counts. Even if you overpaid as some have said, how many here have paid the $350 for a hot young girl and have been given lousy service? Plenty.

amy1971 said:
she french kissed you...sucked you without a condom and you ate her pussy...but you dont think she total gfe......???????? was there another way you wanted to try to catch something? i'm stumped!
The imfamous GFE thing isnt only about kissing, sucking, eating, blah blah, its about personality, attitude, her making you feel comfortable and not making you feel like there's a sign up saying "Serving Number 23, number 23 come get your GFE"

It's about making a man feel like hes with a "regular woman" instead of a hooker.

oh and of course the sucking cock without a condom, him licking her sweet peach, and kissing the tonsils is also GFE. Who the hell wants to kiss a broad that just lays there and doesnt respond?

Disclaimer:My reply is not about Molly or her services, which I know nothing about. I have never met the girl or been in a session with her. I am simply trying to explain to amy that GFE has so many different parts to the whole damn thing.

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Kimmie said:
The imfamous GFE thing isnt only about kissing, sucking, eating, blah blah, its about personality, attitude, her making you feel comfortable and not making you feel like there's a sign up saying "Serving Number 23, number 23 come get your GFE"

It's about making a man feel like hes with a "regular woman" instead of a hooker.

oh and of course the sucking cock without a condom, him licking her sweet peach, and kissing the tonsils is also GFE. Who the hell wants to kiss a broad that just lays there and doesnt respond?

Disclaimer:My reply is not about Molly or her services, which I know nothing about. I have never met the girl or been in a session with her. I am simply trying to explain to amy that GFE has so many different parts to the whole damn thing.

actually....the true meaning gfe has NOTHING to do with bbbj or french kissing....

I would like a judge to rule on the definintion of GFE. It's really too broad of a statement. GFE I prefer to think of an attitude rather than a series of acts, some of my x's wouldn't do bbbj or bareback or anything like that (given these unsafe times).

GFE to me means she doesn't treat you like a #, I'd have to agree with you on that. But many providers use and abuse that term to attract business and like their pictures many bait and switch their services. I think the term should be put out to pasture since it's so vague like "sex". Providers should be more specific on what they will and won't do (especially in an open venue such as this)...in an ideal world since it would attract the attention of LE.

I would rather have a provider say I'll "treat you like your girlfriend would you'll forget it's a service" but I play it safe...rather than get inside the door and drop my cash on the cabinet only to find out her "interpretation" of gfe is not what i had in mind.

If it were a TRUE GFE I was after, I'd end up holding some girl's purse in a mall somewhere.

In addition to the acronyms, I like to feel welcome, which is why I dislike mechanical performances and clock watchers.

But since you brought it up, what does GFE mean to you, Amy?

amy1971 said:
actually....the true meaning gfe has NOTHING to do with bbbj or french kissing....

ah isnt that what I just said?

It does have something to do with the thing you said they dont, but they do mean many of the things I said as well.....so.. WTF knows anymore what it means. Lets wioe out the whole GFE term and use, " I will make you feel like you are not with a paid woman"

amy1971 said:

If GFE isnt about kissing and BBBJ and DATY and allowing a man to suck on your tits and touch your pussy, then why have you yourself said more times then I can count that you "Do NOT offer GFE"

Last edited:

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Kimmie said:
If GFE isnt about kissing and BBBJ and DATY and allowing a man to suck on your tits and touch your pussy, then why have you yourself said more times then I can count that you "Do NOT offer GFE"

its quite OBVIOUS why......MOST poeple associate it with unsafe activity!

miss1971

<b>SILVER</b>
Kimmie said:
ah isnt that what I just said?

It does have something to do with the thing you said they dont, but they do mean many of the things I said as well.....so.. WTF knows anymore what it means. Lets wioe out the whole GFE term and use, " I will make you feel like you are not with a paid woman"
ummm ya...i got that part....BUT the TRUE meaning of gfe has NOTHING to do with unsafe activity....it has to do with the rest of the things you said....which was my point!......!!!....!!!!!!

Whoreing is unsafe, covered or not.

sleeping with men you dont know is unsafe, covered or not.

Bottmline, you are not totally safe Amy, if you were, you'd a a bleedy virgin.

Oh yeah( this is kinda old but always true) walking out your door everyday is unsafe too cuz you could get hit by a bus, but you do it anyway right?

This isnt a dig at your SAFE practice, but you have to realize nothing is 100% safe, and there are risk everywhere...

Get out of your bubble..

Last edited:
Kimmie said:
Whoreing is unsafe, covered or not.

sleeping with men you dont know is unsafe, covered or not.

Bottmline, you are not totally safe Amy, if you were, you'd a a bleedy virgin.

Oh yeah( this is kinda old but always true) walking out your door everyday is unsafe too cuz you could get hit by a bus, but you do it anyway right?

This isnt a dig at your SAFE practice, but you have to realize nothing is 100% safe, and there are risk everywhere...

Get out of your bubble..

LET'S SEE...I'VE STATED THAT ABOUT WHAT....20-30 TIMES.....apparently you missed that...but THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH for pointing it out.

LMFAO

don't hate cuz i don't have to do what you do for a buck!
GAWD you're moody. bad night?

Last edited:
buzz99 said:
If it were a TRUE GFE I was after, I'd end up holding some girl's purse in a mall somewhere.

In addition to the acronyms, I like to feel welcome, which is why I dislike mechanical performances and clock watchers.

But since you brought it up, what does GFE mean to you, Amy?
not what it means to 'me'...but what it 'originally' meant...is...to not treat your client like a number...to not answer your phone during a session...to not have the tv on....to give your undivided attention to your client....to laugh smile be affectionate...etc...i have been told by many that i am gfe....but it has been twisted and tarnished over the years...oh well.....now its daty lfk/dfk bbbj.........so now i just specify what i do and don't do so theres no expectations or disappointments. i have a link on my new site to the meanings of acronyms and to a health site to show why i dont participate in certain acronyms......

i was thinking when i read the 1st post in this thread....why would the girl bother doing ALL of that risky shit if she was just going to be mechanical anyways....??? if you're mechanical the guy won't return....but she's putting her health at HIGHER risk for NO reason???????? it just DOESN'T fall into place with common sense.....i'd DOUBLE bag it if i were going to see her!!!! i've known many girls who work with std's....that act EXACTLY the way this girl did. S_C_A_R_Y!

kimmies quote below:

yes...but i don't step out in front of a bus just because i know it'll 'probably' slow down or stop when the driver sees me. there's always a chance the brakes might fail.

Last edited: