Ms Good Golly - a review

Thorn said:
And a lot of people do share those views. Which is precisely the point people have been trying to make, though maybe not as directly as I have, to you.

This is one huge glass house. You make no friends throwing stones.

[yeah, yeah... I know. You ain't here to make friends.]

While your posts prove a certain level of intelligence, they also continuously prove yourself to be ungracious and lacking any concept of "The Golden Rule" [at least in this medium... perhaps you do far better face to face]. How wise is that is open to debate but I find it disenchanting, and given the circumstances, particularly hypocritical on your part.

Too bad that. I wish your mind was as attractive as the rest of you.

Admittedly one person's view and, I am sure, totally nothing that you care about.

Still wishing well just the same.
ummm thorn....you can't please everyone..so i am being myself...if you likey 'you call' if you no likey 'you no call'..ITS THAT SIMPLE....i get your point...YOU think im rude...and im sure you aren't alone in this....i get that too...but the point YOU ARE MISSING....is that it doesn't matter to me who doesn't like me...because there are MANY that do!

amy1971 said:
ummm thorn....you can't please everyone..so i am being myself...if you likey 'you call' if you no likey 'you no call'..ITS THAT SIMPLE....i get your point...YOU think im rude...and im sure you aren't alone in this....i get that too...but the point YOU ARE MISSING....is that it doesn't matter to me who doesn't like me...because there are MANY that do!
Not exactly.

I think you go beyond rude in that you literally hammer at folks who think differently than you do. Making the same point over and over again.

Just as I am doing to you here. And perhaps you get and it and perhaps you don't [if so you haven't alluded to it] but I have been trying to show you how it feels by holding up a mirror and doing the same to you so that you can see what it feels like. You don't seem to like it, you keep suggesting I stop, but you seem willing to do it to others. Hypocrisy... see? I also think it has a negative impact on the board.

Again, in case you haven't noticed I have been mimicking your own tactics back to you. I thought you'd have figured that out by now.

This is what it feels like to be on the other end of one of your diatribes... [this is your browser on Amy] :)

Am I getting through yet?

Last edited:
Thorn said:
Not exactly.

I think you go beyond rude in that you literally hammer at folks who think differently than you do. Making the same point over and over again.

Just as I am doing to you here. And perhaps you get and it and perhaps you don't [if so you haven't alluded to it] but I have been trying to show you how it feels by holding up a mirror and doing the same to you so that you can see what it feels like. You don't seem to like it, you keep suggesting I stop, but you seem willing to do it to others. Hypocrisy... see? I also think it has a negative impact on the board.

Again, in case you haven't noticed I have been mimicking your own tactics back to you. I thought you'd have figured that out by now.

This is what it feels like to be on the other end of one of your diatribes... [this is your browser on Amy] :)

i got THAT a LONG time ago.....and sweetie.....it doesn't phase me in the least......AM I GETTING THROUGH YET?????

Thorn said:
Not exactly.

i DON'T want you to stop.....i find u quite amusing!!!!!!...and where you mention that i 'haven't alluded to it'....it's because i WOULD sound like a hypocrite then! i'm smarter than YOU think! ;)

Last edited:
amy1971 said:
i DON'T want you to stop.....i find u quite amusing!!!!!!...and where you mention that i 'haven't alluded to it'....it's because i WOULD sound like a hypocrite then! i'm smarter than YOU think! ;)
Foo. I've said I see intelligence there on multiple occassions. What I also gave you credit for was sincerity. Sorry, my mistake.

SkellyChamp said:
the impossible dream - a battle of whores and whoremongers trying to find the higher moral ground.
You see C9, that was actually amusing.

Come on now. Try. You can do it! [hey, why did I just sprout a ponytail?]

Thorn said:
Foo. I've said I see intelligence there on multiple occassions. What I also gave you credit for was sincerity. Sorry, my mistake.

i think i should buy Thorn an hour with the lady of his choice...he's obviously a little pent up....thorn....let me know who is UP to YOUR standards!!!!! IM NOT JOKING...it's on me!!!!

amy1971 said:
i think i should buy Thorn an hour with the lady of his choice...he's obviously a little pent up....thorn....let me know who is UP to YOUR standards!!!!! IM NOT JOKING...it's on me!!!!
In all seriousness and fairness to you it has nothing to do with you not being up to any standard of mine.

I've seen your pictures. I know you are an attractive woman. I have heard your customers speak of you in glowing terms. I happen to like BBBJ's. It doesn't make me a horrible person, anymore than the fact that you prefer not to give them makes you one. It is a matter of taste [sorry, couldn't resist the punny].

For what it is worth, and for the record, it isn't your views nor your standards, or your worth as a provider. Your views are honestly held. They are logical in their conception and I can't fault them on those grounds. Your standards as a provider, as far as I can tell, are nothing short of professional. I simply wish you handled people whose opinions differ from your own the way you wished your own opinions to be handled, and as consummately as you handle your professional affairs.

And now I agree to drop the subject. Thank you for your generous offer. As sorely tempting as it is I am sure some would see it as something of a selling out vis-a-vis personal integrity. I am sure I have some somewhere, and if I am correct about that I have to presume that it is worth more than the cost of a single session with a provider. :)

As I have from the outset I wish you well...

slinkybender said:
Another instance of "everyone gets freebies off of UG but the APM"

GAWD DAMN!!!! I fell off my chair...

Amy, you have both my blessing and my encouragement to transfer your generous offer to the APM.

Happy, happy, my friend.

Thorn said:
In all seriousness and fairness to you it has nothing to do with you not being up to any standard of mine.

I've seen your pictures. I know you are an attractive woman. I have heard your customers speak of you in glowing terms. I happen to like BBBJ's. It doesn't make me a horrible person, anymore than the fact that you prefer not to give them makes you one. It is a matter of taste [sorry, couldn't resist the punny].

For what it is worth, and for the record, it isn't your views nor your standards, or your worth as a provider. Your views are honestly held. They are logical in their conception and I can't fault them on those grounds. Your standards as a provider, as far as I can tell, are nothing short of professional. I simply wish you handled people whose opinions differ from your own the way you wished your own opinions to be handled, and as consummately as you handle your professional affairs.

And now I agree to drop the subject. Thank you for your generous offer. As sorely tempting as it is I am sure some would see it as something of a selling out vis-a-vis personal integrity. I am sure I have some somewhere, and if I am correct about that I have to presume that it is worth more than the cost of a single session with a provider. :)

As I have from the outset I wish you well...

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT.......r we really done the battle??????? well...my offer stands.....anyone who can annoy ME deserves an award....and i think an hour with the lady of your choice is fair....it has NOTHING to do with your PERSONAL INTEGRITY....do you really care so much what people think?????? poor is the man who pleasures depend on the permission of another....FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK....get laid! this offer expires as of jan 15 2006................
and please thorn......don't go off about the word 'battle' and 'permission' allow your sense of humor to laugh it off the way its meant don't D-I-S-E-C-T the shit out of it!!!!!! IM BEGGING YOU >>>>>>PLEASE!!!!!