Ms Good Golly - a review

WOW

Such hate leadies let's just agree to disagree and say you gals have your own styles and that's it.

Let the guys decide after all we have the money and you decide what we can and can't do.

I've been with Amy and haven't seen anyone else and not going to pass any judgement on anyone I haven't met personally...if I did so then my words were taken out of context. I'm not going to make this an ad for Amy, Kimmie, or Miki just here to say...can't we all just get be civil. Although this kinda talk does turn me on a little bit I must confess.

No matter where it started let's just bury the hatchet it's the muthafuckin' holiday season...and BTW where are the holiday specials :).

ecpaul said:
WOW

Such hate leadies let's just agree to disagree and say you gals have your own styles and that's it.

Let the guys decide after all we have the money and you decide what we can and can't do.

I've been with Amy and haven't seen anyone else and not going to pass any judgement on anyone I haven't met personally...if I did so then my words were taken out of context. I'm not going to make this an ad for Amy, Kimmie, or Miki just here to say...can't we all just get be civil. Although this kinda talk does turn me on a little bit I must confess.

No matter where it started let's just bury the hatchet it's the muthafuckin' holiday season...and BTW where are the holiday specials :).

okay...point taken baby......woooohoooo happy holidays!!!

theword said:
Can't Amy, Kimmie & Miki settle this the old-fashioned way, by naked oil wrestling?

I like it. I've always thought about getting some providers to "settle there difference" in a venue (not pay-per-view), and clients could take the winners/loser off into a private room.

Oil up the gals and let the cash roll in.

Works for me.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STFU already!

I think you need some to suck on a rubber to keep your monotonous dribble quiet. May I recommend one with a numbing agent?

April said:
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STFU already!

I think you need some to suck on a rubber to keep your monotonous dribble quiet. May I recommend one with a numbing agent?

perhaps you should take your own advice!...but minus the condom OF COURSE

Last edited:
What do you care if a provider sucks without a condom or not, we know by now (thanks to you , in every thread) about the risks, and you know about the ones you take. Do we have to keep hearing it. WE GET IT AMY!

blondekelly said:
What do you care if a provider sucks without a condom or not, we know by now (thanks to you , in every thread) about the risks, and you know about the ones you take. Do we have to keep hearing it. WE GET IT AMY!

while i'm so grateful that you've pointed that out.....AGAIN......you could always scroll past my posts....

Last edited:
A bj with a condom in like an ice cream cone without the ice cream. Why certain people feel the need to repeat the same issue/thing over, and over, and over again beats the hell out of me!

Last edited:
RoosterC74 said:
A bj with a condom in like an ice cream cone without the ice cream. Why certain people feel the need to repeat the same issue/thing over, and over, and over again beats the hell out of me!
in case you WEREN'T aware....alot of people DO NOT share your views!

amy1971 said:
in case you WEREN'T aware....alot of people DO NOT share your views!
And a lot of people do share those views. Which is precisely the point people have been trying to make, though maybe not as directly as I have, to you.

This is one huge glass house. You make no friends throwing stones.

[yeah, yeah... I know. You ain't here to make friends.]

While your posts prove a certain level of intelligence, they also continuously prove yourself to be ungracious and lacking any concept of "The Golden Rule" [at least in this medium... perhaps you do far better face to face]. How wise is that is open to debate but I find it disenchanting, and given the circumstances, particularly hypocritical on your part.

Too bad that. I wish your mind was as attractive as the rest of you.

Admittedly one person's view and, I am sure, totally nothing that you care about.

Still wishing well just the same.

Last edited:
Thorn said:
And a lot of people do share those views. Which is precisely the point people have been trying to make, though maybe not as directly as I have, to you.

This is one huge glass house. You make no friends throwing stones.

[yeah, yeah... I know. You ain't here to make friends.]

While your posts prove a certain level of intelligence, they also continuously prove yourself to be ungracious and lacking any concept of "The Golden Rule" [at least in this medium... perhaps you do far better face to face]. How wise is that is open to debate but I find it disenchanting, and given the circumstances, particularly hypocritical on your part.

Too bad that. I wish your mind was as attractive as the rest of you.

Admittedly one person's view and, I am sure, totally nothing that you care about.

Still wishing well just the same.

Thorn, Kimmie and anyone else trying to train Amy in etiquette,

You do know you are giving her the exact result she wants, don't you?

RoosterC74 said:

This is I think for most people universally true. But some people just like eating ice cream cones - and some people would rather just get the cone anyway if they are uncomfortable with the icre cream rather than forego it altogether.

moneyshotsnj said:
Thorn, Kimmie and anyone else trying to train Amy in etiquette,

You do know you are giving her the exact result she wants, don't you?

Most certainly.

I know I am not going to change her mind. People rarely partake in running dialogs of this sort in order to change the others mind. They almost always have a personal agenda. I am no different.

My agenda is to try to help set a tone for the board. One, I hope, that keeps it as productive as possible. I think some of Amy's opinions can run contrary to that, as her need to pound on working gals and others whose beliefs differ from her own could keep them from contributing, diminishing the board overall.

Than there is my own personal foible [as I made clear earlier] of pointing out Emperors and Empresses whose logic has been left wanting in the "clothing" department as they parade their views about to gather public attention. I just can't seem to let a hypocrit go by without pointing them out as they pass.

I know... I know... but what can I do. It's an addiction. :)

I am the first to admit it has its own problems. Though it has only ever got me tossed on one other board to date. As you well know as I believe you to be a member there yourself. [Though I wasn't wrong about that one either.... major hypocrisy going on there, on Stripper*****... Damn, it would make me break out in a rash, it was so bad. :D

Last edited: