Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Julie and Bev were two sweethearts who really cared about client's comfort and satisfaction. They also had an uncanny way of steering you to the right girl.

hints?

slinkybender said:
Not true. Probably the most profitable incalls in Manhattan charge $50 and $160.
seems like ALL the ads either CL, Eros, *** are ~$300+. don't know "IF" against UG's rules/policy, where the heck are these $50-160 incalls??????

thanks;

wired1 said:
All the girls are working if you look hard...emily, Marlilyn, Cheyene, not sure about Domino....but Shannon, Iza etc. check the web
guess i was looking for something more specific.... thanks anyway

I miss Julie's a lot too. I should have gone more often when she was open.
Her customer service was second to none. I had some great times there. The void she left will never be filled, I fear.

I miss Julie's tremendously! Great bargain and a great staff. I used to go to Julie's at least once a week, had many sessions with several of her girls and I was never disappointed. I even had a few sessions with Julie herself and those were fantastic.

Have to agree with Marquez156...looking at today's average provider and their rates, I wish I had gone a LOT more often than I did. At the time, I remember thinking I didn't want to see the private stock girls because I thought $$1/2/hr was too much. Looking back, that was incrediblyl stupid considering how many girls you see nowadays that are nowhere near as hot, but are charging a lot more.

Last edited:
Twice I had two bad sessions, talked to Julie about it and she made it for me with discount on next session. And who can forgot about the Christmas special she does every year. My best sessions been Michelle, Paige, Simone, with Ashiette and Keala as tops. For the price I paid then compared to the girls nowaday, it was a great bargain ! Julie was the best around and sadly it is now just good memories.

In reflecting on the comments made in this thread what I find the most startling is that no establishment has sprung up to replace Julies. At least that is as far as I know. IMHO in price point and quality of service her establishment was unbeatable. Actually, I give her and the Korean Asian houses credit for bringing me to the realization that spending more did not translate into better service. They also taught me that model type women do not typically provide exceptional sexual satisfaction- actually the opposite may be truer, but no one wants to pay to brown bag it. At Julies I discovered things about my sexuality that freaked me out. Those ladies knew how to push you to the edge, especially the Eastern European ones.

I would have figured an alum or a competitor would have stepped in by now and snagged all the clients out there looking for a Julies type of place. From what I remember her clientele was quite huge. I just saw an ad on Eros for one of her alums and she was asking for 300 and up!!!! Another was on CL trying to pull something similar. These ladies could be had for half that price in the old days, and still would curl your toes with sexual delight. For the type of ladies she provided Julies business, and by extension price model, hit the proverbial sweet spot. Even CABs like me went there despite our tendency to spend bottom dollar on this hobby. Too bad the vast majority of whores are very poor business people. This is an opportunity just ripe for the taking by a shrewd businesswoman

Regards,

Pops

popeye said:
Actually, I give her and the Korean Asian houses credit for bringing me to the realization that spending more did not translate into better service. They also taught me that model type women do not typically provide exceptional sexual satisfaction- actually the opposite may be truer, but no one wants to pay to brown bag it.
I know we're all tired of having this discussion, but for the record, I have to state my disagreement with this.

It's just not true that model-type women "typically" do not provide exceptional sexual satisfaction (much less that "the opposite may be truer"). That's ONLY true if you don't want to pay enough, which of course is your prerogative. But don't misstate what's available on the market. I get "exceptional sexual satisfaction" from "model type women" all the time. And so do a lot of others.

I mean, I almost got turned off of commercial sex entirely by the misconception that Julie's was the best that was available. If that were true, it would be pathetic. Like a world where MacDonald's wasn't just cheap and easily available, but the best food you could get.

Last edited:
And since I probably have no credibility left on this topic, let me quote someone who presumably does (if only cuz he's cheaper than anyone):

slinkybender said:
You know the the reason for this. It's simply "I choose not to pay more than $X". But a very good looking woman with good service commands more than $X. Therefore, it's easier to say "Good looking women give bad service" than "I can't afford good looking women" (i.e. sour grapes)

popeye said:
I just saw an ad on Eros for one of [Julie's] alums and she was asking for 300 and up!!!! These ladies could be had for half that price in the old days, and still would curl your toes with sexual delight...Too bad the vast majority of whores are very poor business people.
are you suggesting that by advertising as an independant on eros, and charging more per session, ms. alum is a "poor business person"? maybe we should get mr. vargas over here to school me about these things... ;)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
justlooking said:
I know we're all tired of having this discussion, but for the record, I have to state my disagreement with this.

It's just not true that model-type women "typically" do not provide exceptional sexual satisfaction (much less that "the opposite may be truer"). That's ONLY true if you don't want to pay enough, which of course is your prerogative. But don't misstate what's available on the market. I get "exceptional sexual satisfaction" from "model type women" all the time. And so do a lot of others.

Those who get this will get it, and the rest... well, I can't bother...

DAKOTA

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
SubmissiveAngel said:
are you suggesting that by advertising as an independant on eros, and charging more per session, ms. alum is a "poor business person"? maybe we should get mr. vargas over here to school me about these things... ;)

Perhaps some people should stay away from discussions of pricing models for this business.

Status
Not open for further replies.