Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikki/Ophelia or Whatever The Hell You Want To Be Called:
Please take a chill pill. The comments in my post above were intended on praising you for doing what you apparently have done thus far. You appear to be demanding of quality, and that is what I was driving at. If the rates need to go up a bit after the summer, then so be it.

Pop:
As always, well put. I will use an example along the lines that you have stated in your post above. Back about 6 or 7 years ago, I first met Cecilia Canu/AKA Celine while she working at Nicole Rio's over on the Eastside. She slipped me her private ****** address and phone number, and I began to see her at her apartment in Brooklyn. At Nicole Rio's I was paying 2 bills for an hour with her. As an Indie the going rate for her was 1 buck and 1/2 per hour or 3 bills for 2 plus hours. They were quite reasonable. That rate remained until 2001. I probably met up with her about 10 times during that 2 year timeperiod (1999-2001). She now is asking about 4 bills for an hour. That is more than double what she was charging just 5 or 6 years ago. I enjoyed her company, but I could not justify in my mind, that her rates more than doubled. Thus, I have not spent time with her in over 4 years.

Last edited:
as stated before....

They are well past their prime and washed up old hookers, looking to catch some suckers before no one would even pay bottom dollar for their ass.

RoosterC74 said:
Mikki/Ophelia or Whatever The Hell You Want To Be Called:
Please take a chill pill. The comments in my post above were intended on praising you for doing what you apparently have done thus far. You appear to be demanding of quality, and that is what I was driving at. If the rates need to go up a bit after the summer, then so be it.

Pop:
As always, well put. I will use an example along the lines that you have stated in your post above. Back about 6 or 7 years ago, I first met Cecilia Canu/AKA Celine while she working at Nicole Rio's over on the Eastside. She slipped me her private ****** address and phone number, and I began to see her at her apartment in Brooklyn. At Nicole Rio's I was paying 2 bills for an hour with her. As an Indie the going rate for her was 1 buck and 1/2 per hour or 3 bills for 2 plus hours. They were quite reasonable. That rate remained until 2001. I probably met up with her about 10 times during that 2 year timeperiod (1999-2001). She now is asking about 4 bills for an hour. That is more than double what she was charging just 5 or 6 years ago. I enjoyed her company, but I could not justify in my mind, that her rates more than doubled. Thus, I have not spent time with her in over 4 years.

I guess Slink summed it up the best....

Hey I don’t mean to be such a prick, I guess I am taking out some frustrations in another aspects of my life here. However, to clarify further my opinion, the issue is not getting Julies girls back as much as it is getting women willing to provide in the manner Julies girls did. I only went to Julies the amount of times I did because I couldn’t imagine banging those same broads any more than I had already done. Cecelia has been around for a while, and I do not remember being that young to begin with. Like produce, whores have a shelf life.

One of my favorite Asian Mama-sans said it the best, “Customers no want see same girl everytime!!!”

Anyway, I have contributed enough to this topic. Good luck to Miki AKA Ophelia and the other madam’s hoping to capitalize on the Julies market niche.

Regards to all,

Pops

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
popeye said:
the issue is not getting Julies girls back as much as it is getting women willing to provide in the manner Julies girls did.
It's surprising since the price of cocaine has fallen drastically. Or is it because the price of cocaine has fallen so drastically?

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
popeye said:
I guess Slink summed it up the best....

Hey I don’t mean to be such a prick, I guess I am taking out some frustrations in another aspects of my life here. However, to clarify further my opinion, the issue is not getting Julies girls back as much as it is getting women willing to provide in the manner Julies girls did. I only went to Julies the amount of times I did because I couldn’t imagine banging those same broads any more than I had already done. Cecelia has been around for a while, and I do not remember being that young to begin with. Like produce, whores have a shelf life.

One of my favorite Asian Mama-sans said it the best, “Customers no want see same girl everytime!!!”

Anyway, I have contributed enough to this topic. Good luck to Miki AKA Ophelia and the other madam’s hoping to capitalize on the Julies market niche.

Regards to all,

Pops
I not sure if anyone wants to capitalize off Julie. What I would like to know is how she got girls to work for 70 dollars??????

If that were the normal we would all be rich and busy as hell all the time!

xoxo
Lacey

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
slinkybender said:
It's surprising since the price of cocaine has fallen drastically. Or is it because the price of cocaine has fallen so drastically?
How do you know the price of cocaine? lol ;) J/K

xoxo
Lacy

I wasn't arguing Rooster

I was not even debating you...get the chip off your shoulder man and listen instead of reacting. As for you Pop, you need to chill...only some of my gals are from julies and only 1 of them is older...if you want really fresh gals try FIT or NYU I hear the freshman class has some tasty ass...I saw a hole in the market and I am trying to fill it end of story....

Miki My Dear-

Talk about getting the chip off your shoulder. Unfortunaterly, my dear, you are most likely the last person that I would actually listen to. Hopefully, Josie helped relax you a bit.

www said:
if your girl was not ready, you could kick back on the couch and have a drink and relax with the hostess. ah julies!
Interesting how the worst aspect of the business model, being a numbered person in the deli line, is an enjoyable memory for many on here. If anything I'd walk around the block if I had to wait anything longer than 5 minutes.

nycjohn25 said:
There are local places in the boroughs (not manhattan) that offer services that were comparable to Julies.

Julies had Julie, and she was unique it the way she ran the place and how she treated her customers and employees. I travel a LOT and have never found a place that can match the environment, selection, price, and an owner who made sure it stayed that way for so long.

generally a good time at Julies

The first girl that I saw there was Giovanna and I remember thinking for a couple of months afterwards that she was a he. I don't know why I thought that but it really bothered me. Not that it stopped me from going back. And I had great sessions with Domino, and Heaven, and lots of others. She had this one really cute girl from Australia for a little while. I don't remember her name. A little baby fat but by far the cutest provider I ever met. And the East Side location was really convenient (too convenient). I also liked when Julie gave junior a little massage when I came over.

Status
Not open for further replies.