Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without knowing I was visiting a legendary place, my first mongering encounter was at Julie's. I was in the city having just become non-engaged.

Her name was Christy, wonder if anyone else encountered her

I am just wondering when this virus will pass through and we can all get back to life as we knew it. I really miss everything and I know most of the ladies are fearful when it comes to work. There are several still active but I am worried for them. Everyone is confused and not sure how to handle working. I think face time and what ever is the answer right now. It seems that the business is still going on and people are still out there indulging.

I miss the way thing were too. The closed borders with Canada is most disappointing to me since I frequently go for the young hot GFE girls. The friendly attitude in Canada is even better than the Asian Flushing houses. There are a few still open but still not for me. Julie’s places were the closest to the feeling I get going to Canada. Julie ran great houses. It really starts from the top down. The birthday special was very sweet and I looked forward to it every year. Missing Julies. Thanks Julie.

I never had a bad experience at Julie's, most if not all exceeded expectation. There was a lovely WOC that I used to book evening trysts with when I worked in the city during 2003/2004. It was quieter at night it seemed, or maybe it was the location, but it made the visit seem more intimate for me. Such a lovely and sexy woman, my favorite Julie's lady.

I never had a bad experience at Julie's, most if not all exceeded expectation. There was a lovely WOC that I used to book evening trysts with when I worked in the city during 2003/2004. It was quieter at night it seemed, or maybe it was the location, but it made the visit seem more intimate for me. Such a lovely and sexy woman, my favorite Julie's lady.
Thank You so much I really tried to make my guys happy and satisfied. I came back recently but it is very hard with the virus and all the issues going on. Right now all the ladies are afraid to work except a few. I hope the future will bring us all better times.

Thank You so much I really tried to make my guys happy and satisfied. I came back recently but it is very hard with the virus and all the issues going on. Right now all the ladies are afraid to work except a few. I hope the future will bring us all better times.
you made a whooooole bunch of us guys very happy Jules ... I hope you arrange a deal with Slinky to get a daily menu here on UG when you're fully open and the virus calms down. There will be a line round the block I'm sure!

pokler

Power Bottom
I miss the way thing were too. The closed borders with Canada is most disappointing to me since I frequently go for the young hot GFE girls. The friendly attitude in Canada is even better than the Asian Flushing houses. There are a few still open but still not for me. Julie’s places were the closest to the feeling I get going to Canada. Julie ran great houses. It really starts from the top down. The birthday special was very sweet and I looked forward to it every year. Missing Julies. Thanks Julie.
Where in Canada. Montreal, Niagara Falls?

pokler

Power Bottom
This is Julie , I don't know why they don't legalize the business because it will never stop and it would stop all the issues they are supposedly concerned about such as trafficking , taxes, health issues. Where its legal in other countries its proven that things are so much better and safer. The book called Getting Screwed discusses all this and of course I am in the book everywhere. It talks about all the issues and the past Madams and working girls who have great stories.

When is your book coming out?

you made a whooooole bunch of us guys very happy Jules ... I hope you arrange a deal with Slinky to get a daily menu here on UG when you're fully open and the virus calms down. There will be a line round the block I'm sure!
Without a doubt, Julie, yours was the most reliable and economical place I ever experienced. It was always great fun, but the more I got to know some of the ladies, the better it got. And that's saying something!

Status
Not open for further replies.