Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up at an Asian joint the other day and received so-so service. Everytime I have an average or below average session I always think of Julie's. I'm not saying this was the greatest place, but you knew what you were getting for what you were spending. And at the very least, you could see Domino and have an all-out slutty session. My faves were Domino, Kitty, Giovanni, and Fatima being my all time fave for some reason. I just wish we could have someplace as straightforward as Julie's with their service. Getting one good session in like five or six sessions when you try new places sucks. Even with internet info. This city is in a sad state. Sorry for ranting.

You're not the only one

I wish Julie's was still around myself. However, not all is lost. Some of the ladies from Julie's are still around, although the rates are not as wallet-friendly as they used to be. Anyway, plan "B" is working out well for me.

Last edited:
dampfnudel said:
I wish Julie's was still around myself. However, not all is lost. Some of ladies from Julie's are still around, although the rates are not as wallet-friendly as they used to be. Anyway, plan "B" is working out well for me.
or plan 'O'.... :) LOL

The 200 incall is not feasible anymore...Julie had 5 locations and many,many gals...NYC rents are just too astronomical and after what happened to Julie we can surmise that an establishment of that size is judst trouble waiting to happen...

slinkybender said:
Not true. Probably the most profitable incalls in Manhattan charge $50 and $160.
ain't that the truth. i know one mama (not of a place i have frequently posted about) who cleared $5MM in the last handful of years. she has a low rent place with only 5 rooms now at $130 per but her best girl(s) can clear $2k a day on the 3-4 good days a week. it's mind boggling.

I am certainly not an expert on this issue, and I am sure the likes of Slinky, Julie, April, and Ophelia forgot more about this topic, then I know of it. However, the thing that was best about Julie's Place was that you got some high quality performers at a fairly low rate. The fact that $150 to $200 Houses are around, does not surprise me, however, are they all that good? And do they demand customer satisfaction. Also, the lounge area at Julie's was another real positive for her. You had an opportunity to hang out with the ladies, sip on a scotch, and chat. I for one, was never rushed out of the place.

I miss it all, low price, large selection, high quality. But one thing I do miss is the availability; 11am - midnight and saturdays. I could go anytime during the day and someone would always be available. More importantly, I could go on saturdays on not only was there a good selection and a discount, but the fact that they were open on saturdays. Nobody it seems does saturdays anymore!

Good times....

Last edited:
saturday was also my day of choice. something about saturday being laid back then the rest of the week. there was usually a good selection and good time slot even if i called 2hrs before. if your girl was not ready, you could kick back on the couch and have a drink and relax with the hostess. ah julies!

Of all the things I miss about Julies....

after all this time, I think its "Julie" herself I really miss the most...

"If prostitutes themselves...attract us so little, it is not because they are less beautiful than other women, it is because they are ready and waiting; the very object that we are seeking to attain they offer us already; it is because they are not conquests." (TC, I, 1) Proust

Reading this thread brought back memories. There was a night where I had finished attending a black tie event at the Waldorf. I left around 10:30 to 11:00pm, and it was a weekday night. I called Julies from the Cab, and got Bev. She said there was a limited selection, but that she could arrange for me to see the lady I wanted. I went over, got into the room ripped off my tux, and boffed the shit out of polish chick that was there for the summer. We made so much noise that Bev kept banging on the door to keep it down. We did it twice until we were both drenched with sweat. We showered, and left together, and poor Bev was waiting for us all that time. Such a sweet lady, and yes they somehow seemed to be always available.

Regards,

Pops

bigdaddyjim said:
I miss it all, low price, large selection, high quality. But one thing I do miss is the availability; 11am - midnight and saturdays. I could go anytime during the day and someone would always be available. More importantly, I could go on saturdays on not only was there a good selection and a discount, but the fact that they were open on saturdays. Nobody it seems does saturdays anymore!

Good times....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.