Missing Julie's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss Julie's because she cared. Yes, she had great prices, yes, if you liked those type of girls, and I want to respect the gentlemen on the board who like model types, she had great girls, yes, she had great hours, what I most liked was the customer service. She wanted you to have a good time, and did everything to make that possible. I just had my birthday, and that required the special! Anybody currently giving specials like that?

She came from an old business school model. I had some very good friends that worked for her, and they complained that Julie wanted them to do too much!

I remember Julie's in the early '90's before the internet boom. I used to go by her upper East side local to see the gals for the Sunday special. $70! How could I beat that? I would go twice--once at 12pm and the other at 7pm due to the great prices. She would have imports from the Midwest--those Minnesota and Wisconsin farm gals are the best--as well as ladies from the Caribbean and Canada. All performing GFE. I could sample as much as I want without busting my budget. I even saw the place get busted one Sunday.
Even with expansion, Julie remembered her loyal followers.

I am cheap. I am working man who pays child support and the expenses of living in NY. Julie gave it all to me: great service, great gals, great price. How could I beat it? I went to other places and found my experience to be spending more, getting less. Also, if the gals at the other places did not come as advertised, I was out of luck. If a Julie's gal did not perform, well I was compensated with another beauty of my choice. JD Power would have given Julie's high marks.

Of course when she was younger, Julie gave unbelievable service! Damn could she give a BBBJ! She was...damn, insatiable. She loved to suck dick. She would even stop fucking so she could drain me orally.

Thanks for this post. I am going to write her and thank her for her services. She was fantastic,and I miss her, her locals, and her girs, especially the girls. I had the wild child from Alberta, Canada, in fact there were two of them, one from Calgary and one from Edmonton, and had the time of my life. Two of the best times in my 15 years of mongoring.

kunny said:
I remember Julie's in the early '90's before the internet boom. I used to go by her upper East side local to see the gals for the Sunday special.
I used to go for the Sunday specials also. I remember when she used to advertise in NY Action magazine under the name "Tits R Us" and she would either have a pic of herself or of the Canadian girl named Nichole or Fatima.

I met Julie and had dinner with her and another famous monger. He introduced me to Julie and she was such a nice woman. She really did care for her girls and ran a successful business. She always had a good selection of girls and always looked for "julies" type girls from all over to give everyone a change from time to time. Damm I miss her

Boy this thread brings back a lot of memories.

I remember the first time I met Julie. She was leaving the apartment as I was arriving. Here comment to Bev was something to the effect: "He looks likes he would be fun to ride". I did not know who she was at the time, but I will never forget her.

Does anyone know what happend to Bev?

popeye said:
Talk about a name from the past... I guess I rest my case....

Thanks,

Pops
I don't think that proves your case. I think it proves mine.

I can't speak for Slinkybender, but I have a feeling he thinks so, too.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, Dakota was a beautiful woman who gave lousy service. She couldn't make it at the expensive agency where she was working (where guys expect -- and get -- good looks and good service) so she ended up at Julie's, working at a price point where guys expect to trade off service for looks.

If you were right, Dakota wouldn't have had to move down to Julie's. She could have stayed where she was.

Can’t we just agree to disagree, because I cannot argue against your experience anymore effectively than you can against mine? That is why we have surveys, to formulate a consensus on what phenomenon are the most pervasive. Surveys also expose how lucky some are in experiencing something outside the norm. The truth of the matter is we both are right. I get shitty service from high-end model types, and you get great service from the same type of women. It could also be a question of perception, and what is meant by “good service.” However, we all know this has been debated ad nauseum in this forum and others with no resolution.

My experience has led me to be more economically prudent in my choice for commercial sex, and yours has proven to be worth every dime that you pay; requiring no change in your spending pattern. Fine, I was only sharing my opinion, which I felt is as valid as any other because it is based on my experience. To each his own, and I respect your good fortune and somewhat envy it. Then again, given how far I have been able to make my money go in this hobby, I also feel very fortunate as well.

Of course you’ll anticipate that I disagree with your interpretation of what is meant by Slinky in presenting the Dakota example. By the way, she didn’t last that long at Julies either. If memory serves me she drew too many complaints and Julie kept trying to help her till she could do so no more. I feel sorry for the suckers that paid for that at any price point. Then again, big whopping deal, and who truly cares. It doesn’t have much to do with the price of tea in China, or anything else for that matter.

Stay safe and best regards,

Pops

SubmissiveAngel said:
are you suggesting that by advertising as an independant on eros, and charging more per session, ms. alum is a "poor business person"? maybe we should get mr. vargas over here to school me about these things... ;)
Hopefully, I will not sound like Vermeer with my next comment. The reality of the commercial sex trade is some women can command a higher price than others- any pimp will tell you this. Sometimes I think Pimps provide a public service by getting beyond the self-delusion of some of these women and setting them straight on what price they can command. Although, you do have your share of price scamming, they will get away with more money anytime they can get it- the sucker John factor.

IMHO the ladies I spoke of in my previous post are poor business women because they are requesting a fee for their service at a price point too high for what they are giving in return. They do not have the looks, polish, or other quality that a 300 an hour plus whore should have. They are well past their prime and washed up old hookers, looking to catch some suckers before no one would even pay bottom dollar for their ass.

Julies knew that guys would not shell out a lot of money for the type of women she had. She was realistic, practical, and not delusional. She approached this thing pragmatically and made her girls make up for lack of looks and polish with the best damn debauched service you could get for your money. Shoot, she could have charged a little more and I still would have gone. Except for two occasions I never walked out of there without getting toe curling sex. I figure I had been there over a dozen times. I never ever felt fleeced. In exchange she had a steady repeat clientele. You may not like the quality of her ladies, or her style, but she was undeniably very good at keeping her customers happy- and reasonable pricing was a key component of this.

Regards,

Pops

SubmissiveAngel said:
are you suggesting that by advertising as an independant on eros, and charging more per session, ms. alum is a "poor business person"? maybe we should get mr. vargas over here to school me about these things... ;)
BA-ZING!

Nice one, DISmissiveAngel.

I would actually speak on the subject, but i think everything that is already relevant has been uttered. In particular, what popeye wrote above seems to sit pretty well with me. Perhaps if i had arrived at bit sooner at this thread. I could have taken some people "back to school".

Fortunately, i was rather busy, arriving in some girls mouth.

popeye said:
Hopefully, I will not sound like Vermeer with my next comment. The reality of the commercial sex trade is some women can command a higher price than others- any pimp will tell you this. Sometimes I think Pimps provide a public service by getting beyond the self-delusion of some of these women and setting them straight on what price they can command. Although, you do have your share of price scamming, they will get away with more money anytime they can get it- the sucker John factor.

IMHO the ladies I spoke of in my previous post are poor business women because they are requesting a fee for their service at a price point too high for what they are giving in return. They do not have the looks, polish, or other quality that a 300 an hour plus whore should have. They are well past their prime and washed up old hookers, looking to catch some suckers before no one would even pay bottom dollar for their ass.

Julies knew that guys would not shell out a lot of money for the type of women she had. She was realistic, practical, and not delusional. She approached this thing pragmatically and made her girls make up for lack of looks and polish with the best damn debauched service you could get for your money. Shoot, she could have charged a little more and I still would have gone. Except for two occasions I never walked out of there without getting toe curling sex. I figure I had been there over a dozen times. I never ever felt fleeced. In exchange she had a steady repeat clientele. You may not like the quality of her ladies, or her style, but she was undeniably very good at keeping her customers happy- and reasonable pricing was a key component of this.

Regards,

Pops
Popeye, how can we have been disagreeing before when we so clearly think alike?

Rooster,

Likewise your kind words know no bounds; thanks a bunch. It is unfortunate that we must reminisce about the past, as opposed to share info on affordable new quality service here in NYC. It seems like all the whores in NYC imbibed the same crack pipe with the result they all see themselves as super models. I go to Eros and see the fat, old, and ethnic variety women charging as much as your Vivid Video type bitches. Then you go on CL, and have to laugh your ass off, because it is beyond preposterous what the street girls are asking for. Never mind the unknown quantity cute white girls. What has the world come too? Who will save us?

A good friend of mine on this board has ventured abroad to hobby, and shared his exploits with me. I am saving up to do the same thing. I like my hard earned money to go far. I’ll maintain a relationship here with a nice girl, very occasionally visit my UTR Asian places in Flushing, and save up a bunch for much needed debauchery abroad. These women are killing the golden goose, and you know what, they’ll be the ones to suffer the most in the end.

Best regards,

Pops

Pop-

Fortunately, back about 3 to 5 years ago the area of NY City was once talented enriched. You could stop in at Julies, Nicole Rio's, April's Pussy's, or the many Indie's in the area, and get a great bang, bbbjtc, or whatever for a reasonable rate. The emphasis was on quality and high performance. Sadly, this has not been my experience over the past year or so. Folks blame it on the higher cost of rents, etc. I blame it on the lack of demand of quality. If pay hard-earned bucks and do not demand quality, it is simply our fault for accepting it. I am rather amazed at the ladies charging 3 to 4 bills, and providing less than quality experiences. Although, I have not had experience yet with Ophelia's Stable, it appears to me that she gets the quality thing, and is pleasant step in the correct direction. We shall see.

kunny said:
I remember Julie's in the early '90's before the internet boom. I used to go by her upper East side local to see the gals for the Sunday special. $70! How could I beat that? I would go twice--once at 12pm and the other at 7pm due to the great prices. She would have imports from the Midwest--those Minnesota and Wisconsin farm gals are the best--as well as ladies from the Caribbean and Canada. All performing GFE. I could sample as much as I want without busting my budget. I even saw the place get busted one Sunday.
Even with expansion, Julie remembered her loyal followers.

Of course when she was younger, Julie gave unbelievable service! Damn could she give a BBBJ! She was...damn, insatiable. She loved to suck dick. She would even stop fucking so she could drain me orally.
I was a member since early '01 and had many, many great memories. If only I had known she was around long before that with $70 (is that 70 or 170, not that it matters) Sunday specials, I would probably have had three times as many great memories. I also wish I had seen Julie herself when she was younger. I, like a lot of other guys, always asked, but that was the one promise she never did make good on.

Of course I get the quality thang...

RoosterC74 said:
Pop-

Fortunately, back about 3 to 5 years ago the area of NY City was once talented enriched. You could stop in at Julies, Nicole Rio's, April's Pussy's, or the many Indie's in the area, and get a great bang, bbbjtc, or whatever for a reasonable rate. The emphasis was on quality and high performance. Sadly, this has not been my experience over the past year or so. Folks blame it on the higher cost of rents, etc. I blame it on the lack of demand of quality. If pay hard-earned bucks and do not demand quality, it is simply our fault for accepting it. I am rather amazed at the ladies charging 3 to 4 bills, and providing less than quality experiences. Although, I have not had experience yet with Ophelia's Stable, it appears to me that she gets the quality thing, and is pleasant step in the correct direction. We shall see.
I am Mikithemilf dammit!!! I built my business on reliability and great service...I raised my prices because I was too busy and I needed to step back...you will always get top notched gals at the Big O...I stake my hard earned reputation on it.I am sad to say however that this is the last week of my summer introductory special..it it hard to get my caliber of girls to work for $75 a half hour in 2006. These gals know that they can get much more as indys and I want to keep them. My gals are some of the best and cutest around in an incall setting. we look forward to continuing to offer top notched service with hot gals at a fair price...fair to everyone(guys and gals).

Rooster,

As you are well aware, inflation has outpaced real wages here in the United States for the past 5 years. Based on anecdotal observation whores have increased their prices at a rate similar to the real estate market in this time frame. For example, a lady who was introduced here by Daniel NYC that is located in queens who used to charge 150 an hour when she was introduced 3 years ago up till a year ago now advertises 250 an hour on Eros. She lives in the same place that I suspect is rent stabilized, is older, and offers the same service. Yet your average hobbyist’s income has not increased by 75% or higher in the same time period. How can this be justified?

Unfortunately, if I am going to spend that kind of money on whoring, then give me team Brazil. At least I won’t feel like I am getting a McDonald’s type meal at the price of a Peter Luger Steak. Again, IMO no establishment offering non-Asian type women is coming close to filling the Julies niche, places mentioned here included.

Regards,

Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.