Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

MikitheMilf said:
Itwas pay what you thought I was worth...apparently the gentleman had a great tie, there is nowhere in NYC that you can have a great time for 2 bucks except maybe the mens room in the subway....lets not be ridiculous

I don't think there is a place in the world that you can have a good time for $2. Don't forget even if you mention a place that the rate of exchange would equal $2 you still have to buy a ticket to get there.

The account was set up in July...this was an experiment plain and simple I took a gamble,what you are negleting here is that this was not a negative experience on the whole, it was very fun,it was educational, it was interesting and challenging...it gave me a lot of new perspective and stirred my pot enough to freshen me up and break an emotional rut I was dwelling in...

MikitheMilf said:
The account was set up in July...this was an experiment plain and simple I took a gamble,what you are negleting here is that this was not a negative experience on the whole, it was very fun,it was educational, it was interesting and challenging...it gave me a lot of new perspective and stirred my pot enough to freshen me up and break an emotional rut I was dwelling in...

Miki

What will you do if he ever calls you for a regular appointment, are you going to charge him double?

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
MikitheMilf said:
not pay me anything...again, I said I'd accept anything you thought I was worth...explain the review vs the fee....
Miki: I am a fan of yours, I never saw the review. If the review was glowing then the fee should have been appropriate. If the review was poor then I say, pay what he did was right. AGAIN, I NEVER SAW THE REVIEW SO I CANNOT COMMENT. What I did comment on was the other ladies attacking the contibutor when the experiment could have gone either way, windfall or bust. They had no right to attack the payee since he paid what he did and thats that, time to move on.

whitelightening

Miki: When you are in LI for another one of your experiments with us the suburban guys let me know. I would like to participate in your lab experiment. But you would not need a microscope to find my vital parts.

Experiment or no experiment, and even if he felt your service was sub-par, for someone to leave just 2 freaking dollars is unbelievable. There is simply no excuse. He probably tipped the cabbie more when he got to your place.

I think it was a poor attempt of being snide. He had to know he'd be outed for that and apparently he doesn't give a sh*t.

Everything I read about Miki says she is a good F*** so the guy wanted a freebee from an expert and got it the only thing that was missing was her a**.

whitelightening

RuffToy said:
Experiment or no experiment, and even if he felt your service was sub-par, for someone to leave just 2 freaking dollars is unbelievable. There is simply no excuse. He probably tipped the cabbie more when he got to your place.

I think it was a poor attempt of being snide. He had to know he'd be outed for that and apparently he doesn't give a sh*t.
With this I agree, he is obviously a hater of women. Was it Vermeer? (LOL)

How did he function Miki, OUT HIM !!!

Here is his review

Tip said:
It was a pleasure to meet Miki yesterady at her elegant Midtown flat. Miki greeted me with a passionate make out session, she immediatly makes you comfortable. You know that this is not just a girl freind experience but a girl friend who is happy to see you. Once she gets you in her king size bedroom, Miki goes wild. Her oral skills are awesome, shes a blow job queen who loves it when you blow your load on her face. Like your favorite greek diner everything is on the menu, and there is a bottomless pot of coffee brewing. She gleefully will serve you as many cups as you can handle. Miki also has a very nice toy collection that she dosn't mind sharing as well. Thanks for a great time Miki, I am looking forward to meeting you again soon. You are one beautiful lady. I highly recomend her to all.
I will tell you that I had a perfectly lovely time with this gent,we talked about getting together again, I left the room at the end so he could put down the donation comfortably...and then walked him to the door and kissed him goodbye, only after he left did i check the envelope...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Why it was a rippoff:

If someone goes to see someone under a deal:

a) Pay what you think it's worth
b) Write a review
c) Include in the review what you paid

The person writes a glowing review. Therefore, they thought it was worth something "above average" or at least average in worth. I don't believe the deal was lived up to, because from the review, I can not bleive he paid what he thought it was worth. I don't belive the deal was "pay what you think you can get away with".

If the review was "she was so ugly I had to close my eyes and think of my wife. And after I cam i was ashemed I went, so I thought it was worth nothing", it would be a different story.

Personally, I have 2 theories:

1) This person was sent by a competitor, and/or
2) What he "paid" wasn't $2, he felt he "paid" a good review, which seems to be a very common form of "apyment" in this business.

why is anyone thinking about this.
Does anyone here think there arent plenty of lurkers or men here that arent just plain scumbags?
Come on, get a grip of reality.
This is a public board, anyone came come here.
And they do.
Whatever his agenda, competitor, whatever, hes a piece of dung, and it should not be a suprise to anyone, its the way things are.
Pieces of shit crawl out from under rocks every day, this one just happenned to get a decent deal on his day from out under the rock.

while I may not even be a Miki type of client, I say its good that she offered a great deal, and most of all, this asshole just fucked her and didnt harm her.
It was just the wrong thing, but the girls well being is the most important, lets not lose direction here, he left her no money, but didnt harm her, so she took one for the team, the UG team....Im glad youre ok Miki, thats all that counts when the day is over.

Last edited:
I am fine Thank you Mike and I want to reiterate that I am not angry,I opened myself to a gamble and in this partcular session I lost...but only financially...I have gained in many other ways, it is just a curious thing that happened not a terrible one, he was clean, respectful of my body and pleasant to be with...he just didnt pay me...chalk it up to life, sometimes things go weird.I would NOT repeat an experiment like this again but I have had a paradigm shift in the way I look at my business...I will announce a new UG price structure tomorrow and while I am not dropping my Eros price of 400hr, I am dropping and modifying my services for UG members...stay tuned more will be revealed tomorrow...

Last edited:
I was on my way to visit Mikki on Thurs-but I collided with the ass-end
of a small deer-derailing my appointment. Mikki kindly allowed a Friday
night visit instead.
I signed in with the doorman- and went upstairs
Miki greeted me with a hug and peck-wearing a lil black 2 piece with
thigh high stockings -exposing her creamy white thighs-
After having a drink- I chatted with mikki and didnt guess her for
her age- she is well put together- anyone recieving her affections
is a lucky man-(Or woman - that would be fuckin hot)
Mikki led me to the bedroom- and helped me undress
she pulled her top down- and I moved right in for her nips- and took
her left titty in my mouth- mikki moved in close for a few french kisses-
moving slowly south with her lips- and fingered my nuts as she
swallowed my penis. Mikki worked up and down- (she has no problems
breathing through the nose while suckin cock- some ladies
need to stop for air- because they only breathe thru the mouth.,)
my legs started to quiver -and I said Im cumming she said uh huh-
deep throated and swallowed- after several seconds she sat up-
I am Chris Farley- in training and she spent a half hour trying
to extract another load. I just couldnt cum again.
I would like to loose 70 lbs, and attempt a complete menu-
I hobby once a month or so- thats the only action I get.
mikki deserves every penny of 400 dollars for an hour of her affection.
I gave her 160 as this was all the money I had till payday.

redleg609 said:
So Miki is worth 200 for 2 hours, is that right?

Frankly, from your review I would have thought that she would be worth more. And, this is what you pay Kimmie? $100 an hour? Do you have the triple secret grandfathered in rate or are you making it up?
200 for 2 pops

didnt mean to be unclear about that. if i got pushed out the door in an hour it'd still be worth 200.

it happened that Miki didnt have any pressing appointments is all. What i had hoped ppl would get from that is that she is not a clock watcher.

TZ