Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
This thread is reguarding Miki. Please see my thread in the advertisers section for inquires re me.

redleg609 said:
So Miki is worth 200 for 2 hours, is that right?

Frankly, from your review I would have thought that she would be worth more. And, this is what you pay Kimmie? $100 an hour? Do you have the triple secret grandfathered in rate or are you making it up?
Yo yo lemme speak here, I recall meeting TZ, a nice guy actually, and we had a 1 hour session and I dont get 200 for 2 hours.

I give specials for 200 for new clients. My repeat client rate is 200 1hr, but I aint given myself up for 200- 2 hours.

I am a good bargain, but I am not the Salvation Army!!!

Ok just had to set that straight. Back to your regular programming.

Last edited:
Here is the summaton of Miki takes on the ug doubters
1- I offered 8 appointments, I saw 5
2-I got 4 excellent reviews
3-the gentlemen paid me 2.00,140.00,260.00,180.00,160.00, all together I put in about 7-8hrs work,I did ot watch the clock to see if that would be taken into account when the gentlemen decided what I am worth
4-I had 3 cancellations and one nc/n
5-I have raised 158.20 for UG

I am not sure what to make of these numbers, I know I have generated a tremendous amount of interest but it remains to be seen how much actual business will result from this experiment. I will be announcing a new price structure tomorrow as well as a fundraising special for Long Island. Bottom line is I worked for just a bit more than SW prices when you average the time/cash ratio. I offered a complete GFE,with dfk,daty,bbbjtcnqns AND A FACIAL

3-the gentlemen paid me 2.00,140.00,260.00,180.00,160.00, all together I put in about 7-8hrs work,I did ot watch the clock to see if that would be taken into account when the gentlemen decided what I am worth

I am not sure what to make of these numbers, I know I have generated a tremendous amount of interest but it remains to be seen how much actual business will result from this experiment. I will be announcing a new price structure tomorrow as well as a fundraising special for Long Island. Bottom line is I worked for just a bit more than SW prices when you average the time/cash ratio. I offered a complete GFE,with dfk,daty,bbbjtcnqns AND A FACIAL

Miki,

please excuse my sticking my nose in your thread, but 2.00?

You are worth so much more than that. Actually, one shouldn't put a number on their worth because we are all priceless..

You were very brave to try this experiment. My ego would have dropped to zero.

Last edited:
got killed by the 3 minute rule...here is the entire post

MikitheMilf said:

3-the gentlemen paid me 2.00,140.00,260.00,180.00,160.00, all together I put in about 7-8hrs work,I did not watch the clock to see if that would be taken into account when the gentlemen decided what I am worth,I did notskimp on service...
4-I had 3 cancellations and one nc/ns
6-2 guys broke the rules, one review did not mention what he paid,one guy did not review

I am not sure what to make of these numbers,the experiment was fun and I met some great guys. I know I have generated a tremendous amount of interest but it remains to be seen how much actual business will result from this experiment. I will be announcing a new price structure tomorrow as well as a fundraising special for Long Island. Bottom line is I worked for just a bit more than SW prices when you average the time/cash ratio. I offered a complete GFE,with dfk,daty,bbbjtcnqns and a facial in a luxury apartment in a good location.You tell me guys what does this mean???

My ego is intact

Kimmie said:
Miki,

please excuse my sticking my nose in your thread, but 2.00?

You are worth so much more than that. Actually, one shouldn't put a number on their worth because we are all priceless..

You were very brave to try this experiment. My ego would have dropped to zero.
I wonder how the guy feels about ripping me off?

MikitheMilf said:
3-the gentlemen paid me 2.00,140.00,260.00,180.00,160.00, all together I put in about 7-8hrs work,I did not watch the clock to see if that would be taken into account when the gentlemen decided what I am worth,I did notskimp on service...
4-I had 3 cancellations and one nc/ns
6-2 guys broke the rules, one review did not mention what he paid,one guy did not review

I am not sure what to make of these numbers,the experiment was fun and I met some great guys. I know I have generated a tremendous amount of interest but it remains to be seen how much actual business will result from this experiment. I will be announcing a new price structure tomorrow as well as a fundraising special for Long Island. Bottom line is I worked for just a bit more than SW prices when you average the time/cash ratio. I offered a complete GFE,with dfk,daty,bbbjtcnqns and a facial in a luxury apartment in a good location.You tell me guys what does this mean???

Someone actually paid only $2? Not $200 but $2?

do you know how much shit Im going to get for this, he didnt rip you off.
He did one of two things. You said pay me what youre worth.
Either he was just looking for a freebie, or he did it intentionally, not as a rip off, but because he wanted to make his point.

A rip-off by any other name . . .

BigMadM said:
do you know how much shit Im going to get for this, he didnt rip you off.
He did one of two things. You said pay me what youre worth.
Either he was just looking for a freebie, or he did it intentionally, not as a rip off, but because he wanted to make his point.
If he was looking for a freebie and he got it, then he DID rip her off.

How could he have been trying to "make his point" in light of the glowing review he gave her?

Miki, I find it hard to believe you feel you were ripped off. And now to come on the board and complain about this guy, when you implied you wouldn't, seems like this was not a truly open experiment and I am kind of glad I did not participate.

Also, I'd call $642 for a days work pretty decent compensation. If you worked at these rates an average of 3 days a week you would be taking in over 100k per year (presumably tax free)

fortydog said:
Miki, I find it hard to believe you feel you were ripped off. And now to come on the board and complain about this guy, when you implied you wouldn't, seems like this was not a truly open experiment and I am kind of glad I did not participate.

Also, I'd call $642 for a days work pretty decent compensation. If you worked at these rates an average of 3 days a week you would be taking in over 100k per year (presumably tax free)
I did not complain.I left myself open to it...i accept what he gave me. I was commenting about the rip off in terms of my own self worth...he has to live with his stuff..I am okay with mine..

Miki, sorry for harping on this, but this really get my blood boiling...

You dont have to answer this if you dont want to, and I dont want to compromise anyones right to *anonymity, but I wonder if the 2 dollar guy was the one guy that did not post what he paid you, or was it the one that didnt post a review at all?

*Even though part of the agreement of taking Miki up on this experiemnet was to reveal yourself by posting a review