Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

MikitheMilf said:
I did not complain.I left myself open to it...i accept what he gave me. I was commenting about the rip off in terms of my own self worth...he has to live with his stuff..I am okay with mine..

Next time you should set a minimum and include one of your premium services. A couple of times in U’r A.. and your sure to get 200

Kimmie said:
You dont have to answer this if you dont want to, and I dont want to compromise anyones right to *anonymity, but I wonder if the 2 dollar guy was the one guy that did not post what he paid you, or was it the one that didnt post a review at all?
I think the answer to that is apparent from a careful reading of this thread.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Miki, Fair is fair, you said, ANYTHIG they wanted to give you was accepted with gratitude. The guy that gave you $2 gave you exactly what he wanted and he made a point to UG also, by saying the board is worth exactly 20% of $2 also.
Others should not come to your aid and rip this guy an asshole because he paid what he wanted to and that was the agreement. If a floor was set at lets say $100 then would people complain that he gave the min. also?

To the guy who gave Miki $2.00 for her services-I don't want to get banned from slinky, but I think you are one cheap, crass son of a bitch! She gave you at least an hr of service and you gave her an amount that couldn't buy a deli sandwich. Miki, you showed me you are a class act because you should've tossed the 2 bucks in his face and kicked him hard in the ass. Nix the ass kicking because cheapo might get off on it!

this was called pay me what you think I am worth...

whitelightening said:
Miki, Fair is fair, you said, ANYTHIG they wanted to give you was accepted with gratitude. The guy that gave you $2 gave you exactly what he wanted and he made a point to UG also, by saying the board is worth exactly 20% of $2 also.
Others should not come to your aid and rip this guy an asshole because he paid what he wanted to and that was the agreement. If a floor was set at lets say $100 then would people complain that he gave the min. also?
not pay me anything...again, I said I'd accept anything you thought I was worth...explain the review vs the fee....

I thought I was the tightest cheapo..

I've always paid at least $40 and that goes back to the 1980's when $40 was more than couch cushion change. Sorry you got taken advantage of. And the cheapo places I still visit now that are not quite the level of service you provide I still give at least $50 or more. Isn't there a minimum wage law in NYC ??

Mebe the two dollar guy took the $2. people post on the board literally.

But really... thats not being "cheap"... Cheap is paying $50 or $100.

Thats a guy no different than one who runs out the door without paying. He knew in advance he was dropping two bucks.

btw... I looked thru the thread and the only person who didn't list his fee gave a stellar review... was that him?

Last edited:
That wasn't the experiment...

mrhap said:
Your right you should have set a minimum
Itwas pay what you thought I was worth...apparently the gentleman had a great tie, there is nowhere in NYC that you can have a great time for 2 bucks except maybe the mens room in the subway....lets not be ridiculous

I neglected to mention that $2.00 cheapo doesn't have the balls to identify himself per Miki's instructions. If he did, then a new thread about him would be placed in the Colisseum section of UG..

That was kind of my point last week when I said a lot of those who seemed to be taking you up on that offer were unknown posters... Whats he got...4 posts?

I knew one of them was going to pull a stunt like that.

He prob just made up an account for just that purpose.

Last edited: