Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

ONE DAY ONLY!!!!
WEDNESDAY APRIL 5
8 APPOINTMENTS ONLY
PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I'M WORTH....

These are the requirements:
(1)You must make an appointment with your UG handle and confirm your appointment in this thread
(2)You must write a review in THIS thread
(3) You pay what you feel like paying, there is no fixed rate, pay what you feel the service was worth, but you have to include that in your review and I get to verify if its true.

OK guys this is it...PUT UP or SHUT UP
Http://mikithemilf.com
917 916 4542

Last edited:
MikitheMilf said:
ONE DAY ONLY!!!!
WEDNESDAY APRIL 5
8 APPOINTMENTS ONLY
PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I'M WORTH....

These are the requirements:
(1)You must make an appointment with your UG handle and confirm your appointment in this thread
(2)You must write a review in THIS thread
(3) You pay what you feel like paying, there is no fixed rate, pay what you feel the service was worth, but you have to include that in your review and I get to verify if its true.

OK guys this is it...PUT UP or SHUT UP
Http://mikithemilf.com
917 916 4542
Micky,
You sure you're in synch with slinky's rule?

slinkybender said:
3) Consumers: This is for postive Q&A of the advertiser's services only. If you have a review, put it in the appropriate location section...

Last edited:
I guess since Bender gave the ok and he knows best, and this applies to a special deal....

But posting reviews in these threads should not become a habit cause it crosses that fine line if someone writes a really negative review and others start commenting on it. It's almost like entrapment to those who comment or agree with a negative reviewer and then get banned in the process.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
Very risky offer Miki. You can get praised or flamed. Either way you still get the publicity, but will it be worth it?
Sign me up, I wil take a chance and write a review and allow others to attack or heap praise upon the experience.

To make an appointment call me...then the appointment need to be confirmed on this thread...if you no call/no show it will be brought to the attention of the masses. This is an offer to REAL men only...pussyfooting bullshitters can rub one out in my honor.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Note from the APM: There will be a separate thread set up in the NY section for all the reviews when the time comes. However, everything else stands as Miki posted.

An interesting offer I'd let the guys who flame Miki go first. Since I've never experienced her first hand I cannot make an opinion. Is this for 1/2 hour or 1 hour lots by the way :)?

Slinky Bender

To clarify what I think Miki is offering:

1) You make an appointment by calling Miki and using your UG handle
2) You post here confirming you made an appointment under this deal
3) You see Miki and after the session is over you decide what it was worth an pay her that amount
4) You post a review in the pre-desiganted thread in the NY section for reviews about this event, waking sure to include how much you paid at the end.

Slinky Bender

gardener said:
Do you consider adapting the average price you'll get at the experiment, as your ongoing rates?
I think this is what it is, why do you need to make anything more out of it? (especially since you seem to be so concerned about any possibility of alienatiing any women on UG? ).

I'll reiterate my WARNING for this section: comments really ought to be limited to questions and answers about service of the provider. I will be sorely dissapointed (and show my dissapointment in a very harsh manner) if those who asked for a section such as this do ANYTHING to undermine it's existence now that it has been created.

If you want an hour tell me...

ecpaul said:
An interesting offer I'd let the guys who flame Miki go first. Since I've never experienced her first hand I cannot make an opinion. Is this for 1/2 hour or 1 hour lots by the way :)?

If you want a half tell me, full service or BJ? Tell me...your payment should reflect the time spent as well as the service...

The APM is correct...

slinkybender said:
To clarify what I think Miki is offering:

1) You make an appointment by calling Miki and using your UG handle
2) You post here confirming you made an appointment under this deal
3) You see Miki and after the session is over you decide what it was worth an pay her that amount
4) You post a review in the pre-desiganted thread in the NY section for reviews about this event, waking sure to include how much you paid at the end.
This is how it will go down....

ecpaul said:
An interesting offer I'd let the guys who flame Miki go first. Since I've never experienced her first hand I cannot make an opinion.
Whats the matter? Scared?You be first, show 'em what you're made of....The most you can lose is a $1.00...lol

MikitheMilf said:
Whats the matter? Scared?You be first, show 'em what you're made of....The most you can lose is a $1.00...lol

ah fuck miki, I was checking under the seat cushions ofmy couch, now you say minimum 1 buck.....this is a very interesting offer.