Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

all hoors should take a lesson from this crafty marketer. there's no downside. she's guaranteed to make $800 that day easily. even cheapskates like me wouldn't stick less than $100 up her snatch. she's relying on the goodwill. i bet she'll average $200/session. great publicity, too.

most fuckpigs are too stupid, and lazy to do something like this.

miki, i give you props. you have a good yidishe kop. no wonder, your people are runing the government, the banks and all the media.

Vermie my love.....

vermeer said:
all hoors should take a lesson from this crafty marketer. there's no downside. she's guaranteed to make $800 that day easily. even cheapskates like me wouldn't stick less than $100 up her snatch. she's relying on the goodwill. i bet she'll average $200/session. great publicity, too.

most fuckpigs are too stupid, and lazy to do something like this.

miki, i give you props. you have a good yidishe kop. no wonder, your people are runing the government, the banks and all the media.
This offer is open to you too...what have you got to lose...I hear makeup sex is the hottest kind of sex (excepting revenge sex). C'mon over and lets declare a truce....

Miki
Just wanted to give you props.
Since I work in NJ and I cannot be sure that I can make an appointnment I have not scheduled. If I can make it that day I will call and see if there is any availability.

Just a reminder,if you don't post that youlve made an appointment,you don't have one. If there are appointments left next wednesday I will take last minute calls but bear in mind,at these prices they may go fast.

This is a pay what you think its worth special...I am not sure how it will go or how much I will earn . My sense it that you guys are not scheduling because you are uncomfortable with the constraints of the offer...OK, I'll sweeten the pot, I will donate 20% of my earnings to UG, I have made a donation already but I don't care...Bender is worth it(besides it makes me hot to feel pimped out). This is a put up or shut up experiment, I have said often that I do not get business from this site. I have one confirmed appointment as of now...I am sure you guys have fucked skankier for more than this. You can have me for the freakin' price of a goddam Happy Meal ,WTF is wrong here???? I am not fat,just old and flabby but I have killer skills, you guys are totally pussified.

It's the new "castrati" Miki.

If you had been in New Jersey again for this, I probably would have seen you again. I think us Jersey guys would have booked you up.

A Few Quickies

Miki-

Your ideas and concept on this one, is a good one. It should serve as a positive for both you and the Board as a whole.

When you posted the following, I have to tell you that I seriously doubt it-"I have said often that I do not get business from this site."

The fact that you only have one confirmed appointment at this point in the time, is a bit of a surprise to me. If it were Thursday, I would probably take you up on the offer. Wednesday, just will not work for this old bird.

Hey Miki

If I'm able to make an appointment can I bring a camera to capture the moments at no extra charge? My movie camera is broken so it would have to be stills.

I am astounded at the lack of interest here...I just looked in the mirror and it didn't crack, I have very decent reviews here, I am donating money and alot of you guys seem to like the fat chicks ( I am not fat),can someone clue me in???

Last edited: