Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

I am sure you will get alot more inquiries Monday as it is the weekend and most guys are home with their SOs. Also, most guys do not like to plan a week in advance due to changing schedules and such.

Miki, here's my $.02, You are a very lovely lady! Your pictures instantly send the blood flowing south. You phrased the challenge as "pay me what you think I'm worth". You're probably worth your weight in gold, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to pay that. To have a great session, then pay you less then your going rate would be insulting, I couldn't do that to you. Really, No bullshit. When I was hot and heave in the hobby, $300/hr was the norm and I paid it over and over again. No more. It's not that I can't, it's that I won't. Not for you, not for anybody. I'm not sure if I've matured or went instantly to old fool. I'm sure you'll have an opinion on that..
Good luck with your challenge.
JT

MikitheMilf said:
I am astounded at the lack of interest here...I just looked in the mirror and it didn't crack, I have very decent reviews here, I am donating money and alot of you guys seem to like the fat chicks ( I am not fat),can someone clue me in???
There are many guys that stick with their type. I like 18-22, 90-115 pounds no taller than 5ft 4. There are a million girls in the world that fit that description for me so I never leave my zone. There is a market for you, I guess most of them may be lurkers. No idea why no one took you up on your offer.

Lurkers are useless when it comes to posting and you required a posted review.

Thats a crock of s**t

JT656 said:
Miki, here's my $.02, You are a very lovely lady! Your pictures instantly send the blood flowing south. You phrased the challenge as "pay me what you think I'm worth". You're probably worth your weight in gold, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to pay that. To have a great session, then pay you less then your going rate would be insulting, I couldn't do that to you. Really, No bullshit. When I was hot and heave in the hobby, $300/hr was the norm and I paid it over and over again. No more. It's not that I can't, it's that I won't. Not for you, not for anybody. I'm not sure if I've matured or went instantly to old fool. I'm sure you'll have an opinion on that..
JT[/QUOTEI would not be offended because I am utting this out there. The rationalizations are amazing . I am more offended that nobody is biting here.

MikitheMilf said:
JT656 said:
JT[/QUOTEI would not be offended because I am utting this out there. The rationalizations are amazing . I am more offended that nobody is biting here.

If you required just a posted review and a $5 donation, 99% of the lurkers would still not go.

wait till next week

[/QUOTEI would not be offended because I am utting this out there. The rationalizations are amazing . I am more offended that nobody is biting here.[/QUOTE]

Miki
Like someone already said, guys for something like this done plan a week in advance they act at the last minute when their head tells them too.

But don't expect more than 100 regrdless how good you are because guys will try to get the best discount they can.

You might even end up with a couple of $1 meets.

Miki
Like someone already said, guys for something like this done plan a week in advance they act at the last minute when their head tells them too.

But don't expect more than 100 regrdless how good you are because guys will try to get the best discount they can.

You might even end up with a couple of $1 meets.[/QUOTE]

BTW, are you including a trip to greece in this promotion?

Last edited:
OK...I have been doing alot of thinking today and I think I get whats going on here. Recently a 'famous' national pro came out here and significantly lowered her price for one day. In the aftermath she ungraciously blasted the guys for being cheap...I want to say here that I am not planning to use this offer as a way to make people feel cheap or plan to bitch about it in the aftermath, if it is the requirment of saying how much you paid I will let that one slide...the reason I am looking for a review is to prove that the service was top notch at any price, if the review is a problem, I need feedback here. This is an experiment, not a set up, those who know me know that I am a nice person and am not looking to make anyone feel foolish.I have heard repeatedly that the reason I do not do well are my prices and I am looking to see if that is true, consider this experiment marketing research and please feel free to add CONSTRUCTIVR criticism so I can make this thing work...

MikitheMilf said:
OK...I have been doing alot of thinking today and I think I get whats going on here...
1st: you are expecting too quick turnaround; i check ug most days and only just saw your offer.

2nd: most guy make last min calls i believe

3rd: the 'post what you paid' did seem like a setup. one thing to note is each guy's sense of value will be personal. the guy who normally pays 1k for a sloan's club girl may say 'damn that was every bit as good (or better) than my regular' and give you $1k. Another may see $80 fs girl in ctown, have the same value verdict (worth what i give my regular) and pay $80. yet both are valuing you the same relatively speaking. would you be disappointed in the latter?

4th: umm, the 1st appt is what time... ;)

nabbeun said:
1st: you are expecting too quick turnaround; i check ug most days and only just saw your offer.

2nd: most guy make last min calls i believe

3rd: the 'post what you paid' did seem like a setup. one thing to note is each guy's sense of value will be personal. the guy who normally pays 1k for a sloan's club girl may say 'damn that was every bit as good (or better) than my regular' and give you $1k. Another may see $80 fs girl in ctown, have the same value verdict (worth what i give my regular) and pay $80. yet both are valuing you the same relatively speaking. would you be disappointed in the latter?

4th: umm, the 1st appt is what time... ;)
I would not be dissappionted, I am have no expectations, this is not about $$$ it is an experiment...I am curious thats all...I prefer to start at 11 but can accomodate earlier..

That may be an option....but Greek is a premium service and this is an experiment...if anyone wants it we can talk in private. I am willing to bend the rules a bit...

Last edited: