Miki takes on the UG doubters: PAY ME WHAT YOU THINK I AM WORTH!!!!

My experiment is over....

whitelightening said:
Lets move onto other things: When is the suburban trip for us lucky LI guys in your experiment?
But, I am coming to LI with my new price stucture on the 20th-21st if I can book some firm advance appointments.

whitelightening

Known liar, all posts suspect
MikitheMilf said:
But, I am coming to LI with my new price stucture on the 20th-21st if I can book some firm advance appointments.
I thought you were also going to run the experiment for the LI crew, who in my humble opinion will be more generous and respectful. And since we are the married (often so) group, we are probably also older, closer to your age and looking for someone who is close to the wifes age but will do everything the wife always promised at the alter but never delivered after they said "I do". You know Jewish girls, they will turn you out until they say "I do" then they don't any longer!!!. We al thought what we were getting when we were single will continue after the vows. NEVER HAPPENS.

beeker said:
I was on my way to visit Mikki on Thurs-but I collided with the ass-end
of a small deer-derailing my appointment. .

can someone please help me here, I enjoyed the review, but Im not sure if this is a new code word, like billy joel or something.
Does this mean?
A. He actually came from somewhere where a small deer was wandering around freely.
B.He fucked a short street hooker in her ass and was exhausted, both physically, and finacially
C.He was trying to fuck a deer, but the deer fought back and hurt him

I just dont know with all the codes and secret words.

I am offering all that and a bag of chips...

whitelightening said:
I thought you were also going to run the experiment for the LI crew, who in my humble opinion will be more generous and respectful. And since we are the married (often so) group, we are probably also older, closer to your age and looking for someone who is close to the wifes age but will do everything the wife always promised at the alter but never delivered after they said "I do". You know Jewish girls, they will turn you out until they say "I do" then they don't any longer!!!. We al thought what we were getting when we were single will continue after the vows. NEVER HAPPENS.
But not at a pay what its worth price...the experiment is over..

BigMadM said:
can someone please help me here, I enjoyed the review, but Im not sure if this is a new code word, like billy joel or something.
Does this mean?
A. He actually came from somewhere where a small deer was wandering around freely.
B.He fucked a short street hooker in her ass and was exhausted, both physically, and finacially
C.He was trying to fuck a deer, but the deer fought back and hurt him

I just dont know with all the codes and secret words.
Yes an real life -grass munchin deer- which I swerved to avoid-
on 25a out by the Nuke plant

There's published and then there's published

If you read Miki's other thread in this Forum (A kinder, gentler Mikithemilf), I think the answer is quite clear.

WileECoyote said:
...serving coffee... ...proprietor ... ...ready for business... ...french roast... ...ordered up a pot... ...French roast coffee... ...big chains to the small independent stores, even the ocassional roadside stand, and of course regular home brewed, but let me tell you this cup was outstanding...

...30 or so nonstop minutes of sipping... ...After my 1st cup was empty... ...another pot to finish brewing...

...I left my $1.40 at the counter... ...sample the delights of this little establishment... ...MAXWELL EXPERIENCE ("good to the last drop")....

...my cup holder...
Euphemism overload.

Cutesy-poo and whore-mongering never go particularly well together. The very floral former tends to clash in acutely obvious ways with the acutely real latter. Straight foward prose will serve you, and the community, much better.

Just a thought.

SkellyChamp said:
well it is better than frank sinatra and billy joel.

Different, but distinctly related.

Writing like that is better suited to "Sub Rosa", where a free pair or rose tinted specs is handed out at the door to all new members upon first entry.

Around here I'd like to hope we prefer our mongering in the cool, bright, light of reality.

[Just my opinion]

whitelightening said:
Miki, Fair is fair, you said, ANYTHIG they wanted to give you was accepted with gratitude.
Fair is fair... and in fairness that is not what Miki said.

What she said was that she would expect to be paid what the customer thought she was worth [big difference].

Now "tip" wrote a glowing review of her. Leaving aside room to argue differences in opinion I would bet that the vast majority of people present would think that services at the level he said he experienced ["greeted me with a passionate make out session... ... Her oral skills are awesome... ...loves it when you blow your load on her face... ...toy collection that she dosn't mind sharing...You are one beautiful lady. I highly recomend her to all."] are worth more than $2.

Thorn, who truly believes in fair being fair.

Hmmm. Post as you read isn't always the way to go. Better posts stating the same arguments render mine, above, moot. Damn 3 minute rule... So, unable to delete them, they remain a testament to what turns out to have been the obvious.

[got to jump on these threads earlier] :)