Long Island Street Action

Okay I was on the side of the road typing on my phone after I met with her. Maybe it's Kristina idk. But she gave me $5 back from a $20 so it was $15. Omw there I was driving down middle country road and saw two people get pulled over. I should have been more cautious.
Also those mosquitoes are attracted to me. I have certain blood that make them eat me alive, so it wasn't a fun experience. But she was good at what she did, just felt dirty and went to Boston market to clean myself.

Has anyone had any luck with the girl on the corner of Nichols Rd and 25? She's there a couple days a week, sometimes in a bikini dancing around. I haven't had the balls to stop and talk to her, hoping someone else on here has.
Is she blonde? I saw a girl near a taco bell on straight path, not the sp you guys were talking about, it was a different one but she was in the middle of traffic so I couldn't exactly approach her. The cars wouldn't let me over and I looked like a nut/creep or felt that way. If there wasn't rush hour traffic I'd probably try to get her to go off with me

Has anyone had any luck with the girl on the corner of Nichols Rd and 25? She's there a couple days a week, sometimes in a bikini dancing around. I haven't had the balls to stop and talk to her, hoping someone else on here has.
Wait it was deer park ave taco bell next to aboffs I saw her. I was looking for straight path, I posted about it here. I was a little off. Don't venture into Suffolk a lot

I think someone said that he fucker her raw and dumped a load in her. Donation was not disclosed but he said mental health issues were very obvious. I can't recall who it was. Said she had a tight kitty.
I always wondered about her. She has put some pounds on though. Nothing crazy but I remember her being skinnier in the past. The thing for me is I’m a little worried about everyone around because she’s at the off ramp so the only way to call her over is when everyone is stoppped at the light. So it would be super obvious if you did talk her into getting into your car, I’m sure some people would know what’s up. Second I worry about what if you bring it up to her and it doesn’t go well and she goes off on you while your stuck at the light with no where to go. Again with an audience of other motorist sitting at light. And I didn’t see any other way to approach her except on foot as it would be hard to pull over on MCR under that overpass without attention. Her standing location just isn’t ideal for a convo to approach subject of cardate. Maybe ask for number and text later? I know she always seems to be on phone with headphones on talking to someone while holding sign.

I always wondered about her. She has put some pounds on though. Nothing crazy but I remember her being skinnier in the past. The thing for me is I’m a little worried about everyone around because she’s at the off ramp so the only way to call her over is when everyone is stoppped at the light. So it would be super obvious if you did talk her into getting into your car, I’m sure some people would know what’s up. Second I worry about what if you bring it up to her and it doesn’t go well and she goes off on you while your stuck at the light with no where to go. Again with an audience of other motorist sitting at light. And I didn’t see any other way to approach her except on foot as it would be hard to pull over on MCR under that overpass without attention. Her standing location just isn’t ideal for a convo to approach subject of cardate. Maybe ask for number and text later? I know she always seems to be on phone with headphones on talking to someone while holding sign.
So call her over give her a 5 and ask if she needs help

Park a block away and walk up to her and talk if she says okay, pull the car around and pick her up or get her to take a quick walk with you. Fear of rejection in front of an audience is real, but the average car driver isn't paying much attention to the homeless

Park a block away and walk up to her and talk if she says okay, pull the car around and pick her up or get her to take a quick walk with you. Fear of rejection in front of an audience is real, but the average car driver isn't paying much attention to the homeless
It’s really not the fear of rejection. It’s the fear of someone in the audience recognizing me or my car. One it is a very popular exit off Nichols. And with 2 lanes and a stoplight it’s a number of eyes that could spot you. Dont know the excuse I’d have for being seen walking on MCR or talking to the homeless woman under the overpass. Also not very convenient to walk to either as there really isn’t a close side block. Gotta walk past the other exits off Nichols. It’s just not the best place to be indiscreet about approaching a potential bipolar homeless possible streetwalker for the first time. And with not much if any assurances that she even does that, it’s a risk. I mean if it was like 10,11pm with not many cars out then maybe but she’s out there like 6pm broad daylight. All I need is some parent from my kids team or school to see me. It’s very close to home to be messing around. Don’t wanna get caught shitting where I live, so to speak

billyS

Reign of Terror
It’s really not the fear of rejection. It’s the fear of someone in the audience recognizing me or my car. One it is a very popular exit off Nichols. And with 2 lanes and a stoplight it’s a number of eyes that could spot you. Dont know the excuse I’d have for being seen walking on MCR or talking to the homeless woman under the overpass. Also not very convenient to walk to either as there really isn’t a close side block. Gotta walk past the other exits off Nichols. It’s just not the best place to be indiscreet about approaching a potential bipolar homeless possible streetwalker for the first time. And with not much if any assurances that she even does that, it’s a risk. I mean if it was like 10,11pm with not many cars out then maybe but she’s out there like 6pm broad daylight. All I need is some parent from my kids team or school to see me. It’s very close to home to be messing around. Don’t wanna get caught shitting where I live, so to speak
Just not worth it

I was passing thru the Coram barely any LE in sight so I cruised around there was about 6 or 7 sw's hanging about saw a cute one but the time I turned around she was getting into a car. I then see a Spanish girl pick her up she says what you pay I say I hav 40we get to a spot she says you got condom to F@#$ I said I have one but all I want is a BJ she says I do not lke them so no. Isay ok I start heading back to where I picked her up she says where you going...I am taking you back I do not F@#$ in my truck...Sohe was pissed no money from me.....So if you are around Coram and see this sw she F@#$ for 40 if you want...I just called it a night after that since the rest I saw where all strung out by then

I was passing thru the Coram barely any LE in sight so I cruised around there was about 6 or 7 sw's hanging about saw a cute one but the time I turned around she was getting into a car. I then see a Spanish girl pick her up she says what you pay I say I hav 40we get to a spot she says you got condom to F@#$ I said I have one but all I want is a BJ she says I do not lke them so no. Isay ok I start heading back to where I picked her up she says where you going...I am taking you back I do not F@#$ in my truck...Sohe was pissed no money from me.....So if you are around Coram and see this sw she F@#$ for 40 if you want...I just called it a night after that since the rest I saw where all strung out by then
You are allowed to curse on this site.