Long Island Street Action

Thx for the intel. Yahhhhh it’s a shame what’s going on with jade. I haven’t seen much in Hempstead at all. Same thing in coram. Not much intel to report.
*note for mods: @billyS or @Slinky Bender - it is Massy. I have been locked out of my account for a long time now, even after several password changes the site will never click over and let me in. Create a new account… two seconds everything works. Can you look into what is going with that account? Anyway this is the only I can contribute is to make a new one.*

This has been one of the dryer SW summers I have seen, which I was suprised at given the economy. From my analysis though, fentanyl overdose deaths have been claiming more of the lower level girls than we can imagine.

Hempstead had its moments and alot of the action of where to get them has changed.
Hilton and Jackson is not as lively as it was - often there is even a group setup with a table drinking and playing cards at that location and more eyes to clean up corner now that someone bought the property across the street. I did see two SWs get arrested at that corner earlier in season and I think the girls noticed it was time to move.
Don’t get me wrong, you can still find them occasionaly at the usual walk of the blade but other areas of town are more successful.

As I have outlined High St has become one of the bigger shit shows of town, especially as you get closer to front st by the Tire Shop and 24/7 bodega. The weird cut through between home depot and the post office yields results, as does the side street that leads directly to Home Depot. Aside from the girls this place is the new haven for crackheads, pimps and everything else glorious the town offers. Day, night, whenever.

oddly, you can find girls in the Mcdonalds parking lot at night often by Harbor Freight. As well as columbia street off franklin by where the Calderone theatre stood. As well as the parking lot behind there the leads to the Rivoli houses back entrance. Alot of the girls stay in that building and slip out the back to either Jackson to Terrace or there other bodega on North Franklin.

The talent has been mediocre or walking dead, so alot of hard pass. Hempstead allstar Texas has fell on hard times and you can see her walking the street now - something she hasn’t done in years. Angelina, a skinny brunette with a irish clover tattoo sucks a good cock but is only worth picking up if she looks together and showered. Jade is ready for death, can’t believe the women is alive. There are a few WOC but none of them are my particular taste of WOC so I have not indulged in the new crew. There is also a latin italian mixed MILF who I outlined before as a random women I picked up and drove to Hicksville. Ran into again during the day and wasn’t sure if it was her at first as she put on 25 lbs in a short time. Is a real whore and loves dick. She looks like one of the put together white girls in Queens who takes BBC all day. Big hoop earrings, jordans.
There was a cute blonde a while ago who came to buy drugs but didn’t have enough for dealer so he told her to go to corner. Good ol’Massy got her and fucked her face good. The best part was this was all while her scared white boyfriend sat in a car and watched her get in cars. I was generous and gave her double what i gave others. Not everyday a 21 yr old from bellmore is out sucking cocks for coke.

There have been a lot more unmarked cars then prior years and some days are worse than others. Feels like sometimes there is no LEO out and the next day one every where you look. Be careful during the day also of the bicycle cops - they usually go out in a squad of 12 of them and patrol all over and will appear out of nowhere and that places a car cant creep up.

Passed through coram mid afternoon while out east last week. Marked cops posted up across from 7/11 on MCR and another by the Home Depot at the bus stop. There were still 3 daring WSW out and about. Only one looked decent with dyed red hair. Passed however given how hot the area was. Rolled through mostly just to see what the scene was like and give an update.

picked up a LSW in Hempstead recently - Alex probably late 40s/early 50s. Picked her up once prior sometime last year. Shes relatively attractive for a SW and is in good shape. Crack is her drug of choice.
Usually can see her in sporty attire with a baseball hat on.
from freeport but works hempstead occasionally. Has told me she works around a park at baldwin/freepoort boarder occasionslly by the coral house. I don’t really pass that area much but maybe one of you have seen her out. For 40 bucks she gives an enthusiastic BBJ with good technique.
Otherwise hempstead has been dead and any of the regulars who are still alive I wouldn’t let in my car this point.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Passed through coram mid afternoon while out east last week. Marked cops posted up across from 7/11 on MCR and another by the Home Depot at the bus stop. There were still 3 daring WSW out and about. Only one looked decent with dyed red hair. Passed however given how hot the area was. Rolled through mostly just to see what the scene was like and give an update.

picked up a LSW in Hempstead recently - Alex probably late 40s/early 50s. Picked her up once prior sometime last year. Shes relatively attractive for a SW and is in good shape. Crack is her drug of choice.
Usually can see her in sporty attire with a baseball hat on.
from freeport but works hempstead occasionally. Has told me she works around a park at baldwin/freepoort boarder occasionslly by the coral house. I don’t really pass that area much but maybe one of you have seen her out. For 40 bucks she gives an enthusiastic BBJ with good technique.
Otherwise hempstead has been dead and any of the regulars who are still alive I wouldn’t let in my car this point.
So basically that woman Alex must stroll Merrick Road which is where the Coral House and that park are on, creating her own hidden stroll.
Guys "who know" can pick up on her vibe, to those who don't she is invisible.
Same strategy used by Sheila on Little Great Neck rd twenty years ago.

So basically that woman Alex must stroll Merrick Road which is where the Coral House and that park are on, creating her own hidden stroll.
Guys "who know" can pick up on her vibe, to those who don't she is invisible.
Same strategy used by Sheila on Little Great Neck rd twenty years ago.
Any insight on which days and/or times would be likely to find Alex on that Merrick Rd location mentioned ? Assuming that she’s a SW no contact details correct? Any advice on increasing my odds on finding her so that I can share my experience? Sorry for the above questions but the little head is interested in this one :D

billyS

Reign of Terror
Any insight on which days and/or times would be likely to find Alex on that Merrick Rd location mentioned ? Assuming that she’s a SW no contact details correct? Any advice on increasing my odds on finding her so that I can share my experience? Sorry for the above questions but the little head is interested in this one :D
You quoted my post but the guy to ask is @MassyMan . Let's just make that clear.

She said she lives in a house down the block from the coral house - so my guess is often.
I don’t see her around Hempstead much so my guess she is like many of the out of town girls who come to the village to turn tricks for a few days, score the drugs they need then head home. Usually these are the best women working the Hempstead stroll the last few years.
I recall one of our members stating that exact spot in baldwin/freeport was a stroll years ago.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She said she lives in a house down the block from the coral house - so my guess is often.
I don’t see her around Hempstead much so my guess she is like many of the out of town girls who come to the village to turn tricks for a few days, score the drugs they need then head home. Usually these are the best women working the Hempstead stroll the last few years.
I recall one of our members stating that exact spot in baldwin/freeport was a stroll years ago.
Probably because it's in somewhat of no man's land as far as LE coverage goes.
The 1st precinct probably doesn't go east of Millburn and the FPD doesn't bother going west of Brookside so that block in between is free unless one of them is directly called there.
I pass thru there on a Saturday late afternoon sometimes but never at night or I'm sure I'd have seen her.
Don't quote me on this by my guess would be she comes out at night.

On a related note, once in a blue moon I've seen a WOC on Atlantic Ave in Freeport by the DD strolling in broad daylight

Probably because it's in somewhat of no man's land as far as LE coverage goes.
The 1st precinct probably doesn't go east of Millburn and the FPD doesn't bother going west of Brookside so that block in between is free unless one of them is directly called there.
I pass thru there on a Saturday late afternoon sometimes but never at night or I'm sure I'd have seen her.
Don't quote me on this by my guess would be she comes out at night.

On a related note, once in a blue moon I've seen a WOC on Atlantic Ave in Freeport by the DD strolling in broad daylight
is that still the 1st at the point or the 6th?

yeah I have occasionally seen SWs in random areas of Freeport or working girls in stores in the town. The only LSW I have seen in Hempstead village all said they were from Freeport. I miss the young one a few summers back with her tracking monitor being pimped by her sister and cousin. She was hot with big lips, head game on point. She also said she worked Freeport mostly by the train station which reminds me to make it point and pass these areas more.

is that still the 1st at the point or the 6th?

yeah I have occasionally seen SWs in random areas of Freeport or working girls in stores in the town. The only LSW I have seen in Hempstead village all said they were from Freeport. I miss the young one a few summers back with her tracking monitor being pimped by her sister and cousin. She was hot with big lips, head game on point. She also said she worked Freeport mostly by the train station which reminds me to make it point and pass these areas more.
FYI, the Nassau PD 1st & 6th Pct's don't touch they are bisected by the 3rd and multiple local/town PDs

Interactive map for Nassau and Suffolk County PD's and the local municipal PD's/Constables to determine what "precinct" your in https://next.newsday.com/map/service-providers/?layers=police

Suffolk County PD also has their maps down to the Sector and Marine units (like NYPD does).
https://opendata.suffolkcountyny.gov/datasets/SuffolkGIS::pd-sector-polygon/explore?location=40.863742,-72.805521,8.95

1661956287043.png

FYI, the Nassau PD 1st & 6th Pct's don't touch they are bisected by the 3rd and multiple local/town PDs

Interactive map for Nassau and Suffolk County PD's and the local municipal PD's/Constables to determine what "precinct" your in https://next.newsday.com/map/service-providers/?layers=police

Suffolk County PD also has their maps down to the Sector and Marine units (like NYPD does).
https://opendata.suffolkcountyny.gov/datasets/SuffolkGIS::pd-sector-polygon/explore?location=40.863742,-72.805521,8.95

View attachment 15162
the 4th! Is what I was thinking of in Baldwin.
The 1st and third are weird they even divide down hempstead turnpike - northside side is 3rd and southside of the turnpike is the 1st.

the 4th! Is what I was thinking of in Baldwin.
The 1st and third are weird they even divide down hempstead turnpike - northside side is 3rd and southside of the turnpike is the 1st.
Gee, I wonder what they do if there is a crash and both cars end up in the center median? Flip a coin to see who gets to write the reports?

I found myself with some free time around lunch when i happen to pass by CI by laundromat on Suffolk.

Stopped for some gas and didnt see much going on. With no LE on sight, made the turn down Church and spotted an early 30s (or late 20s) LSW by the parking behind laundry.

Description: Hair up in a bun, wearing print leggings, and drinking out of a big soda bottle.

She was obviously typsy but little head took over and I offered her a ride. Typical LE check on the way to her spot nearby (which wasn't the best but i felt comfortable there) and off to the races.

Great bbj, and ball sucking, CIM $20. She got me off in about 5 minutes, allowed roming over, then pulled her legging down to let me grope her ass.
Then i noticed she was fat (belly) but her ass would have looked great in doggy.

Other options, which i did not partake in,
She would perform rimming +$10

FS with anal was available for a total of $50 but i didn't have time or have the right car to do it.

She was a bit chatty, but friendly and open to do a lot for the right price.

I would repeat if she was around but sober... maybe a different experience, will report back if I am able to see her again

I found myself with some free time around lunch when i happen to pass by CI by laundromat on Suffolk.

Stopped for some gas and didnt see much going on. With no LE on sight, made the turn down Church and spotted an early 30s (or late 20s) LSW by the parking behind laundry.

Description: Hair up in a bun, wearing print leggings, and drinking out of a big soda bottle.

She was obviously typsy but little head took over and I offered her a ride. Typical LE check on the way to her spot nearby (which wasn't the best but i felt comfortable there) and off to the races.

Great bbj, and ball sucking, CIM $20. She got me off in about 5 minutes, allowed roming over, then pulled her legging down to let me grope her ass.
Then i noticed she was fat (belly) but her ass would have looked great in doggy.

Other options, which i did not partake in,
She would perform rimming +$10

FS with anal was available for a total of $50 but i didn't have time or have the right car to do it.

She was a bit chatty, but friendly and open to do a lot for the right price.

I would repeat if she was around but sober... maybe a different experience, will report back if I am able to see her again
At those prices for those services get an STD check booked in advance - holy hell. Any girl working streets I almost strictly go BJ. Only in very rare circumstances have I fucked one.

Usually its when they are new and fresh to the street scene before the drugs, filth kicks in and hygiene declines. Where any sense of a smile they once had is replaced by a face full of sores they are picking at. You see it as you drive by and cant believe you got with her once upon a time. Sort of like the cute girl from highschool you see 20 years later pushing a wagon across a big box retailer, with 6 kids and 150 lbs heavier.

At those prices for those services get an STD check booked in advance - holy hell. Any girl working streets I almost strictly go BJ. Only in very rare circumstances have I fucked one.

Usually its when they are new and fresh to the street scene before the drugs, filth kicks in and hygiene declines. Where any sense of a smile they once had is replaced by a face full of sores they are picking at. You see it as you drive by and cant believe you got with her once upon a time. Sort of like the cute girl from highschool you see 20 years later pushing a wagon across a big box retailer, with 6 kids and 150 lbs heavier.
Yeah, one you don't want to bbfs and not as appealing if there had been better options.

All things considered, she made me feel at ease and showed enthusiasm while doing the deed so i would repeat

Was out east today on MCR and drove through Coram. Not one SW or town hoodlum anywhere in sight… was stopped at light by 7/11 and Fife when I see 10 cops in uniform & about half a dozen LEO vehicles. Figured that something happened.
As I’m driving past I see they have a table setup at the 7/11 with a banner for SCPD and the precinct. Officers are soliciting to people getting out of cars and talking to them as they go in and out the store to buy things. I did not have time to stop but maybe one of you did, wonder what that was about.
I have also seen they have tried to beautify that 7/11 with better landscaping and chain linked fence around perimeter.

Was out east today on MCR and drove through Coram. Not one SW or town hoodlum anywhere in sight… was stopped at light by 7/11 and Fife when I see 10 cops in uniform & about half a dozen LEO vehicles. Figured that something happened.
As I’m driving past I see they have a table setup at the 7/11 with a banner for SCPD and the precinct. Officers are soliciting to people getting out of cars and talking to them as they go in and out the store to buy things. I did not have time to stop but maybe one of you did, wonder what that was about.
I have also seen they have tried to beautify that 7/11 with better landscaping and chain linked fence around perimeter.
I've seen these type of setups when they were trying to recruit new candidates for the academy

They installed a chain link fence between the woods and bodega just west of the coram 7-11 last week, and I also saw a security guard walking around the laundry mat parking lot. I wonder if the town is giving the local businesses in that area grants or tax breaks to secure the properties?

I've seen these type of setups when they were trying to recruit new candidates for the academy
in the ghetto of coram? Def not. They also were going up and trying to talk to everyone. Seniors, women with kids, neighborhood hood rat, etc etc. It was the 6th precinct setup specifically as stated on their banner.
There was that initiative they had in early summer ‘take by 25’ or some crap - it was in newsday and on news12. Maybe with the election coming up there making it a point to try and clean up the area.
The laundry mat has had security since the winter. One day I was hanging out in there and a woman banged on my window and low and behold.