Long Island Street Action

Which leads me to say - if they are really trying their best to clean the area we may see a SW sting soon. Coram would be the perfect place as most of them are WSW and pretty easy to dishevel the decoy up in shitty clothes, hair, look homeless, etc etc
He’s been MIA but maybe @EasyGoingExec has more info of whats been going on in Coram
Actually one of his lasts posts was asking @billyS not to call him a pimp lol

Was out east today on MCR and drove through Coram. Not one SW or town hoodlum anywhere in sight… was stopped at light by 7/11 and Fife when I see 10 cops in uniform & about half a dozen LEO vehicles. Figured that something happened.
As I’m driving past I see they have a table setup at the 7/11 with a banner for SCPD and the precinct. Officers are soliciting to people getting out of cars and talking to them as they go in and out the store to buy things. I did not have time to stop but maybe one of you did, wonder what that was about.
I have also seen they have tried to beautify that 7/11 with better landscaping and chain linked fence around perimeter.
Was thinking of heading over there this morning. Glad I didn’t waste my time. Drove through Hempstead instead and it also was dead everywhere.

Which leads me to say - if they are really trying their best to clean the area we may see a SW sting soon. Coram would be the perfect place as most of them are WSW and pretty easy to dishevel the decoy up in shitty clothes, hair, look homeless, etc etc
He’s been MIA but maybe @EasyGoingExec has more info of whats been going on in Coram
Actually one of his lasts posts was asking @billyS not to call him a pimp lol
Christiana still walking the blocks , Kelley is in Jail for 6 months and Nadia is back as a SW. If 711 is hot or Laundromat you will find them walking on fife and than on Beach and Beach and Wilson . Sometimes
You can find them at the Jamaican Patti place . If there is no LE presents they are back at 711 .

Christiana still walking the blocks , Kelley is in Jail for 6 months and Nadia is back as a SW. If 711 is hot or Laundromat you will find them walking on fife and than on Beach and Beach and Wilson . Sometimes
You can find them at the Jamaican Patti place . If there is no LE presents they are back at 711 .
Good intel, thats the trend I have seen as well. Last two years it seems the Bus stop side of town is SW dry. Best success is the backroads off Fife and fife itself.

Was thinking of heading over there this morning. Glad I didn’t waste my time. Drove through Hempstead instead and it also was dead everywhere.
A few pages back I updated intel for Hempstead of where to find them. Hilton and Jackson isn’t the best spot anymore.
Unless LEO is hot, hempstead usually has 2-6 SWs out at any given time. It’s a business that never stops there. Aside from the girls I look to see if the handlers are out.

In Hempstead you will see em by home Depot and far down by white Castle/bank of America is by the split at times you might find em by motel across from speedway near stop n shop. Never partook. In Hempstead but seen them about in that specific area.

Was out east heading back to nassau late the other night. Decided to use the rare occurance to pass by all the SW places I could home.

CI - two BSW behind the laundry mat with a handeler. Neither looked appetizing and every other area in town was dead.

Bayshore - one BSW was out around the laundry mat, she looked familiar and was a crackhead that used to walk the Hempstead stroll. Also not worth picking up.
Passed Mechansville area of town and their were to homeless people at the bus stop. Both sleeping. Strong LEO presence and I did that one pass through town and split. I did notice that bodega spot that used be the 7/11 across from train station was closed and there is nowhere for them to buy goods from in the night. Maybe another monger has intel of a new spot along Union they frequent.

Hempstead - heavy cop presence on High St by bodega and tire shop & along road into Home Depot - about 8 cop cars. hilton & jackson had a a male, yes a hispanic male in a womens halter top and tight jeans do the stroll walk twice. Jackson, terrace, fulton and backup hilton. He was def working for any of the bi or gay men out there - not my world so cant give a review

In Hempstead you will see em by home Depot and far down by white Castle/bank of America is by the split at times you might find em by motel across from speedway near stop n shop. Never partook. In Hempstead but seen them about in that specific area.
In and around High Street is the main spot these days. I haven’t seen any that far down by the fork in sometime, if you find them by White Castle its because they are staying at Capri and walking to or from there.
I have had success years ago at that Speedway or the 7/11 that closed over there. Its all luck as you have to strike the time they leave the motel for cigs, food or beer. You used to also find them at the bus stop by Mcdonalds right there.

In and around High Street is the main spot these days. I haven’t seen any that far down by the fork in sometime, if you find them by White Castle its because they are staying at Capri and walking to or from there.
I have had success years ago at that Speedway or the 7/11 that closed over there. Its all luck as you have to strike the time they leave the motel for cigs, food or beer. You used to also find them at the bus stop by Mcdonalds right there.
So true saw em down in Franklin square uo tjere by shopping center guess there was another spot they would cop stuff as pd spent alot of time there. Lol

*"up there" apologies for typos

Just wanted to give my report- on Saturday in Hempstead I checked from Home Depot to White Castle multiple times from 9:00am-2:00pm (following all mongering driver guidelines) and had no luck. Went out again around 8:00pm and found a BSW who was cracked out and hissed at me like a snake near high st. There is a Family Dollar where I saw another WSW but did not approach because there was what seemed to be another handler out in the middle of the day watching the streets and counting his money literally.
I left Hempstead and thought I’d look for Alex? Near the park around the Coral House. I went there (“Merrick Stroll”) yesterday morning a few times and again at night, again today in the afternoon but had no luck looking for a LSW with a usual sport look and baseball hat.
Thanks to @MassyMan for highlighting the areas in Hempstead a few pages back and for everyone’s advice!

Stay safe out there fellow mongers!

Its really hit or miss the last couple years on the street. I really blame fentanyl for clearing the streets on LI. The spike in synthetic opiods in 2018 to now seems to correlate pretty heavily with it. We discussed this somewhere in 2020 and the average life span of an SW now is very short. It seems the ones with staying power are straight up crackheads or ones who defy all logic as to how they have not overdosed.

also you went on the first week of the month - they all get government money then and its historically dry. Dont worry they blow it quick. You may also want to reverse the times there and go 9pm-2am not 9am-2pm. While you may find success during the day you will find most action at night.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Throwing you guys a bone here.

There is a WOC hooker hanging out on the boardwalk in Long Beach by Monroe Blvd.

Her name is Shea- Lonnie and I'm kinda spelling that phonetically from what she told me.

Here is the story, as I walked past her she said hi like she knew me and because of where she was sitting I thought she was a woman I know who lives in the condo she was sitting in front of
It wasn't until I stopped and began chatting I realized it wasn't her.

But by that time I was memorized by her tits and large nipples and areolas showing thru her green mesh top.

I definitely got a hooker vibe so I engaged in conversation and she eventually turned it to sex.

Then she asked the key questions like was I here by myself, did I live by myself etc.

She asked if I wanted to spend a few hours with her by I declined, then she asked if I wanted some outdoor action, which again I declined.

At this point I was just doing recon for you guys. I'm well taken care of at this time.

Anyway, she is a mid 30' s WOC, dark skinned.
Tall, she stood up at the end because she wanted to show off her body to entice me.

Nice legs and ample ass. Clear skin, no blemishes that I saw. Missing a tooth or two on one side but the others are all straight and pearly white. Speaks somewhat ghetto.

She is homeless and looking for some place to crash. She has a big bag of belongings with her. She does not have a phone. She said she is from the city.

She admitted she is an addict but I didn't see any obvious marks so I'm thinking crack.

She is wearing a bright green mesh top that says Queen, black bikini bottom and a black wrap, most of which is mesh.

We didn't discuss price but she is in no position to drive a hard bargain.

One of you guys is going to have a good time.

Honestly a different version of billyS would have been all over this. Probably would have taken her to the Long Beach hotel over on Lincoln or that one in Island Park where Ray Donavon shot a few scenes.

She looks like a good fuck.

Report back if you find her.

Boardwalk by Monroe but she said she was heading to the bars later.

Picked up Angelina on the Hempstead stroll. Reviewed her a page or two back.
petite, WSW with short brown hair usually up curled to top of head like princess leia. Nice eyes, coherent and easy to talk to.
Has an irish four leaf clover tattoo on right arm.
Have picked her up a few times and each time shes getting worse. She was fresh first time and you can slowly see the drugs taking over. The skin mostly and the wear and tear it does throughout.
Its a shame because shes one of those girls you can tell off drugs is beautiful.
Performance is good at the price and she has decent technique without rushing. May have to just warn her if shes being toothy however she takes direction well and is a sweet girl.
IMHO, probably one of the last really good SWs on that stroll currently.

A couple of weeks ago I swung through Hempstead in the afternoon and the god of mongering smiled upon me, lightening struck and I found a unicorn. You hear the stories but don't think it will happen to you.

I was in the Home Depot parking lot and saw a clean white girl. Made a quick drive by and she was in her 20's and very attractive. She was talking to a clean, white guy so I kept driving. I was a little concerned, they were both clean and white, attractive. Cops? Social Workers?

So I made another pass, this time she was on High St, about 10 feet from the corner. She looked at me and said, "I'll give you a blowjob for $20" I was still a little worried, she said it pretty loudly, but she had offered both the sex act and money, so I was pretty safe. Of course I said YES! She hopped in the car, and wanted to go to one spot, I drove there but too many people around so we drive to my spot.

She's 27 years old, I don't remember her name, from Dix Hills and a crack addict. She was there to buy crack.

We park, I offered her another $20 to record it, which she turned down. She knelt of the passenger seat, in a doggy style position and went to town. The BBBJ was good, a little toothy, and she was working it fast, non stop. Literally like a jack rabbit, speed BJ. Trying to get the job done so she can get high. She allowed roaming, got my hands on her ass and tits, above the clothes, both of which were firm. I didn't have time to try to get under the clothes bc I didn't last long. I don't recall her spitting, she may have swallowed, because of past surgeries I don't cum very much anymore.

Went to drop her off, She say's she doesn't have a phone right now, her mother just got her a new one and she'll pick it up later. I'm frantically trying to remember the number of my burner. Dropped her on Franklin where she requested.I wrote what I thought was my burner number on a scrap of paper, and told her if she ever wants to make money, give me a call. Unfortunately I may have been one digit off...ugh...

She was a solid 8+, one of the hottest girls I've had in a while. I'm praying that lightening strikes a second time and she messages me.

Stay Safe

A couple of weeks ago I swung through Hempstead in the afternoon and the god of mongering smiled upon me, lightening struck and I found a unicorn. You hear the stories but don't think it will happen to you.

I was in the Home Depot parking lot and saw a clean white girl. Made a quick drive by and she was in her 20's and very attractive. She was talking to a clean, white guy so I kept driving. I was a little concerned, they were both clean and white, attractive. Cops? Social Workers?

So I made another pass, this time she was on High St, about 10 feet from the corner. She looked at me and said, "I'll give you a blowjob for $20" I was still a little worried, she said it pretty loudly, but she had offered both the sex act and money, so I was pretty safe. Of course I said YES! She hopped in the car, and wanted to go to one spot, I drove there but too many people around so we drive to my spot.

She's 27 years old, I don't remember her name, from Dix Hills and a crack addict. She was there to buy crack.

We park, I offered her another $20 to record it, which she turned down. She knelt of the passenger seat, in a doggy style position and went to town. The BBBJ was good, a little toothy, and she was working it fast, non stop. Literally like a jack rabbit, speed BJ. Trying to get the job done so she can get high. She allowed roaming, got my hands on her ass and tits, above the clothes, both of which were firm. I didn't have time to try to get under the clothes bc I didn't last long. I don't recall her spitting, she may have swallowed, because of past surgeries I don't cum very much anymore.

Went to drop her off, She say's she doesn't have a phone right now, her mother just got her a new one and she'll pick it up later. I'm frantically trying to remember the number of my burner. Dropped her on Franklin where she requested.I wrote what I thought was my burner number on a scrap of paper, and told her if she ever wants to make money, give me a call. Unfortunately I may have been one digit off...ugh...

She was a solid 8+, one of the hottest girls I've had in a while. I'm praying that lightening strikes a second time and she messages me.

Stay Safe
yes! You nailed what I have outlined many times, that out of towner coming to the Stead to score. Always the best. The white dude was probably her boyfriend and it was probably good you didn’t go to the one spot she wanted as he would have been close by. Always bring them to YOUR spot.
Did you get a name?
Wish you got her digits and didnt give your burner

yes! You nailed what I have outlined many times, that out of towner coming to the Stead to score. Always the best. The white dude was probably her boyfriend and it was probably good you didn’t go to the one spot she wanted as he would have been close by. Always bring them to YOUR spot.
Did you get a name?
Wish you got her digits and didnt give your burner
The spot she wanted was the other end of the Home Depot parking lot, so I wasn't worried about being jacked.

I think her name started with an "A", Ana, April, something like that

Drove by CI stroll about an hour ago. Parked in front of the laundrymat on suffolk its busy but mostly with just dealers and users. Look outs everywhere and no real girls. Perhaps it was too early in the night. I wanted to go around behind the laundry but there was a white ford suv parked near the side entrance. No badges on it, but clearly le car watching over the scene. Not to mention behind the laundry is like a no mans land area. Also drove down carlton by the 7-11 nothing there either, and around brightside and hawthorn.

I eventually spotted one older wsw, i think her hair was blond very skinny. Unfortunately she wouldnt stray from dealers infront of the laundry never walking anywhere else. Ducking in an out of the laundry probably getting high in the bathroom there who knows.

The spot she wanted was the other end of the Home Depot parking lot, so I wasn't worried about being jacked.

I think her name started with an "A", Ana, April, something like that
Fatal shooting today at the McDonalds on Franklin near the Hempstead stroll. That area will be very hot for a while. Be careful.

Checked out Coram for the first time. Two out. WSW went back and forth Middle County Road by 7-11 and laundromat. Nothing at all to look at. Kept driving.

Saw another thinner woman on south side of MCR. I couldn't get a clear look :(.

Turned down Fife Drive. Looked like some car action. Circled once to see if anyone came out. No one did, so down the road to the LIE and on my way home.